The program iBell office is designed to control the access of people to protected areas such as entrance to office spaces, production halls, warehouses, car park entries, etc.
The program allows voice and video communication with the incoming person and remote opening of the entrance door.
- Communication and control of Entrance IP Communicators
- Communication over a local computer network and public Internet access
- Supports SIP server and Peer-To-Peer communication mode
- Control up to 100 entrance communicator
- Door unlock control using DTMF code
- Control up to 4 locks to each entrance
- Display video from the entrance communicator permanently without a call
- Up to 4 Auxiliary IP Cameras to each entrance
- Multilingual environment
- Pop-up function on incoming call
- Clear feature diagnostics
- Technical support
- Simple and fast installation
- Supports many IP PBX (Asterisk, 3CX, FritzBOX)