Little app for big wishes. Wishlist4People will help your dreams come true.
With Wishlist4People you can:
* make a wish
* share your wishes with your friends
* get your wishes fulfilled
* explore wishes near you
* make someone happy by fulfilling his/her wish
There are secret citations the code of this application taken from ancient books of wish fulfillment.
To fulfill you wish:
1) download this application
2) make our wish
3) during 8 days after open this application at least once per day
You maybe asking: Why it is not free?
Only one reason: To bring wish to reality egregor needs an energy. Payment energy protects your health energy, happiness and etc. from egregor.
We are working on improvement of this application and egregore of wish fulfilment. There are multiple wish system coming.
Birthday Greeter alerts you every time it sends a message to your friends, so you can always track your birthdays and also add the extra personal touch and write on their wall.
No worries, Birthday Greeter works even if you are offline, you will never miss a friend's birthday!
Never again forget to send your friend your birthday wishes by using Birthday Greeter.
#### HOW TO USE ####
In order to use this application, you will need an active Facebook account.
1) Login with your Facebook account
2) Set your personalized birthday message. You can use the wildcards $n, $f, and $l instead of your friends full name, first name and last name respectively. They will be automatically replaced at run time!
3) Select the friends who you wish Birthday Greeter to monitor. You can choose some of them, all of them or none.
4) Set the time when Birthday Greeter should check if some of your friends have a birthday today.
5) Sit back and relax... :)
Birthday Greeter will automatically send your personal birthday wishes to your friends Inbox! You will also receive a notification when this is done and you will be given the option to also write on their wall!
Your personal message, friends and alarm time are backed-up to your Google account (where applicable) and will synchronize with all of your devices which are set to restore your application settings from your Google account!
From the team at 4X Studios, we wish you a Happy Birthday Greeter!
#### EXPLANATION ON PERMISSIONS ####
- Internet and Access Network state are necessary for Google AdMob. We are promising to continue delivering free and awesome applications, but we need the advertisements to help us invest more time and effort in them. We thank you endlessly for bearing with us.
- System Tools (Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping) helps us ensure that the application sends your birthday greetings to all of your friends. In the unlikely event that you have more than 100 friends who have their birthday on the same day, this permission ensures that your device will not go to sleep until it has sent each and every one of the greetings!
#### UPDATING ####
We are working tirelessly to provide our users with the best user experience ever. This is the reason why we are rolling updates weekly, sometimes even daily! We hope that you appreciate our effort and swiftness when responding to user generated reports. It is highly recommended to uninstall and re-install Birthday Greeter before a major update, which will be clearly emphasized in the "What's New" section.
More from developer
Control your files worldwide! Do you need to download files to your phone, or want to have easy access from Windows/Linux/Mac?
Embian eFolder (along with family software) will let you build your own "file" service for yourself and friends, ... for FREE!
- Any Time, Any Where to your Web Disk!
- Use your Smart Phone (Android)
to download your file
- Quick Search on your or shared files
- Easy Share your file with your friend
- Easy Upload to your server
- ..... PLUS "FREE Universal Client"
"NO LIMIT to ACCESS your files!"
* License & Usage Note
- In order to use Embian eFolder, you have to install server-software (FREE!)
- Also, you can download Embian eFolder for Linux/Mac/Windows (FREE!).
- Any further installation inquery and note, please refer to
main site (http://efolder.embian.com/).
* Main Site