Immersive Mode enabled game
Xperia Play Optimized
Use arrow keys to run left/right
Square button to dash/throw
X button to jump
Professional and original chip tunes and pixel artwork created specifically for Super Daddio 2.
Keywords: Jump & Run Super Mario Jumpman Mobile Andrio Super Daddio Xperia PLAY Optimized
Max out your 8-Track Doubly Mono High Def speakerplugs because these fast paced chiptunes will blow your noodle. Warp 5 Overdrive comes pre-built with auto-shooting technology and cup holders (that you can't use) allowing you to focus on "Lightyears", surviving obstacles, and defeating enemies. Collect enough enemy power cells to blast you into “Warp Drive” and zoom past the boundaries of physics to dominate the world class high scores.
Warp 5 Overdrive sports unbelievable high definition graphics with mind blowing 10 gazzillion pixels of awesome. Build your own custom ground breaking 5-D ship in 3-D to put a bit of flash into your voyage of the unknown.
The one question you have to ask yourself is -- How far will you go?
Strategically smash and avoid panels of glass in risk/reward gameplay. Test your reflexes against intense - yet deliciously simple - minimalist action. Top-notch glass-shattering effects combined with a retro-style and chiptune soundtrack will keep you coming back for more. Just one more go...
* Increasingly challenging gameplay with 10 types of glass panels to smash through!
* Two unlockable game modes.
* Achievements and online leaderboards.
* An emphatic custom-composed chiptune soundtrack.
* A deep, honest and truly meaningful ending... probably.
* "Super colorful, super fun game!" - Jupiter Hadley
Playing the game awards the player with permanent points towards unlocking in-game features. By acquiring these points, the game slowly begins to come together. The player can unlock new sounds, music, graphics, special effects, menus, modes, difficulties, and more. It puts the player in to a living timeline of the game's development. Although they are not making the game themselves, they can feel similar rewards to how video games are incrementally created today.
It is not just a matter of time and reward, but an homage to video game developers as a whole. Of course, it's still a game, so the core elements are always present - everything only becomes more enjoyable with time. Suitable for all ages.
Enjoy this wonderful interstellar arcade adventure and blaze your trail through an asteroid field back to the earth!
Only with razor sharp nerves and good timing you can pass this interstellar trip. For there are lurking many dangers that make this adventure so tough.
★ The gameplay is very simple:
✔ With a click on one of the two screen halfes you can activate the left or the right steering
✔ Do not collide with the edge of the field or the oncoming objects
✔ If a wing of the space shuttles is hit, it starts to burn. After some time the crew will repair it
A special interstellar space adventure in arcade style with Google Play Games integration. Unlockable achievements and measure yourself with your friends in the leaderboards.
★ Music credit:
Sfx from freesfx.co.uk
Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer for Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
"POLYGANIC mixes together shades of Geometry Wars, an endless runner, and an arcade dodge-'em-up to great effect". (Pocket Gamer)
It is an addictive twitch dodge 'em up based on shapes and colour where obstacles must be avoided to survive. The twist? The player doesn't control the polygon, but moves the obstacles instead!
- A new 'side' for the endless runner mechanic!
- Collectable coins, 'near-miss' multipliers and psychedelic visuals.
- 8-bit graphics with high intense chiptune.
- Unlockable shapes, modes and more.
- Play it your way (featuring left handed mode, landscape, etc).
- Local and online hi-scores with achievements!
Reflexes will truly be tested as the polygon flies with a manic mind of it's own. Levels will increase in difficulty, speed, colour and more depending on the shape and how many sides it has, so navigating each level won't be easy. Better 'shape' up!