Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your mobile device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a botton. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions. Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise and the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards (list of top community contributors).
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Access to any Cisco service requests associated with your contracts via Search
- Ability view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support case(s) (P3 or P4) associated with your support contracts
- Access to all support case notes, attached files (MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Text, Image and PDFs less than 5MB in size), and related bug details
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to request recently closed cases to be re-opened, request a status update, or request your case be closed
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts from the courier
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads including five new Global Communities (Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian)
- Track your activities under My Activities for quick access to discussions you have started and replied to
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
With our new Forum app you can:
Tweet and make facebook posts from the app at anytime
View the full days Agenda by Breakouts
View Information about the Forum Sponsor
Request to be contacted about a session
Contact emc via email the web or social media
View content and location of other forums
Build a personal agenda
Find your way to the venue
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
It is designed for Multi VRP, auto contractors, vendors, shops selling products and to all persons in need of a solution to present the catalog of its products, enter sales, cash the settlement with the output of a receipt (electronic edition), out of bills or send orders by email ... It is totally made for 7-inch tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 9 or 10-inch, the format is really ideal for you in your bill of sale: it is held in one hand and allows you to have your other hand free to manipulate and present your products to your customers.
At any time you can present the catalog, to selected products in the basket, display and zoom into the image of the product, show the data sheet items, cash settlement, get a receipt mail, send a purchase order email to your company, charge, create new customers in the portfolio of clients and Save e-mails to each customer bill of sale (and you build a customer list for the mailing. STILL A GOOD IDEA!).
-Edition of receipts
-Sending mail receipts
-Send mail orders
-Total cash end of the day
CA-day per month
-Product catalog (photo, tehnique sheet in pdf)
-Portfolio of clients
The interface is extremely clean, simple, fast and effective for everyday use without wasting time.
We developed this software with the help of a multi vrp card and a vendor specializing in fair exhibitions.
The software operates in connected or disconnected and all your data is stored on the SD card on your shelf. You can be in open country with no network, the software will run KiWi and accompany you in your bill of sale (still a very good idea)
This software is the result of 20 years experience in software development for business, it comes from our software HUGObusiness for big business (20 times more expensive!), Which is a lighter version that you will the hands, it presents our knowledge on mobility solution.
License price per shelf
29 euros for the pre-release (fixes and improvements are being finalized)
69 euros the final
Option Price Edition:
19.90 euros ttc issue paper tickets and paper bills.
You can download from our website: www.ngplus.fr (services tab, button KIWI) connection is required to use this kit
Depending on the AirWatch MDM console version you are using, please follow these steps to deploy to your Lenovo Enterprise device:
If using a 6.1 console or older:
1. You must first download, install, open and activate the Lenovo Service
2. Then, download install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
3. You may now enroll like normal and the Lenovo Enterprise features will be activated
If using a 6.1 SP1 console or greater:
1. You must download, install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
2. You may now enroll like normal and the Lenovo Service will be pushed to your device during enrollment
Lenovo Enterprise Level Devices
Lenovo Enterprise devices are enterprise ready with enhanced security and management capabilities. Devices include the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet for business. MDM Features include:
1. Device Hardware Restrictions
2. Device Application Restrictions
3. Device Settings Restrictions
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
Statik proje ücretinin İMO fiyatını öğrenmek istiyorsanız yapının m2, tip, bölge, sınıfı, ve hizmet bölümleri gibi alanlarını doldurmanız ve hesapla tuşuna dokunmanız yeterli.
Kaydırma butonunu kullanarak fiyatı düşürebilir ve yüzde kaç indirimde fiyatın ne kadar olduğunu görebilirsiniz.
!!! Hatırlatma !!!
Hesaplanan rakam İMO tarafından yayınlanan kriterlere göre hazırlanmış olup, Tezkon Mühendislik İnş.Bilg.Tic.Ltd.Şti. 'nin sorumluluğu ve taahhütü değildir ve fiyat prensibi anlamına gelmez.
Uygulamanın iletişim bölümünde bir dokunuşla firmamıza mail gönderme ya da arama gibi özellikler mevcuttur. Yazılım, izniniz olmadan arama ya da mail gönderme yapmaz. Tamamen güvenlidir.
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures
- Easily access a worklist from your cloud applications and quickly respond to approvals sitting in your inbox.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their talent scorecard and goals.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
Oracle Tap Requirements:
Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle Tap Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices (Doc ID 1558351.1) on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle Tap supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle Tap compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines.
GoToAssist for Android gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist credentials.
3.) Don't have an account? Tap on "Create Account" at the login screen to get your free account!
4.) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S2
• Samsung Google Nexus S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Droid Razr
• HTC Evo 4G
• Asus Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Droid Bionic
• Droid 4
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 2.3.3 or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you can sign in with your existing GoToAssist Remote Support credentials or tap on "Create Account" at login screen to sign up for a free mobile plan. You will be able to provide unlimited live support with your free mobile plan and the best part is it doesn't expire!
More from developer
You’ll find it easy to learn within an elegant interface that includes special features including infographics, video, valuable industry studies, and more.
Issue 1: TRANSFORM IT + BUSINESS + YOURSELF
Discover the new thinking around cloud infrastructure, Big Data, and trusted IT with this issue of EMC TrendSet. Through several educational modules, IT leaders can quickly learn the strategies, technologies, and best practices for transforming IT into an engine of business innovation and competitiveness.
What you’ll learn:
HOW CLOUD TRANSFORMS IT
Move beyond outmoded tech silos to nearly limitless power and capacity.
• Cloud infrastructure, operating model, and applications
• The software-defined data center
• Three paths to cloud infrastructure
HOW BIG DATA TRANSFORMS BUSINESS
Gain new levels of understanding and business value from your data stockpiles.
• What’s driving Big Data?
• The new analytics landscape
• The rise of Data Science
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF TRUSTED IT
How you can ensure security and compliance for the new cloud data center.
• Creating a trusted cloud
• Innovating while managing risk and compliance
• Better security with virtualization
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF
IT transformation requires new roles, skills, and training.
• Data scientist
• Cloud architect
• Data center architect
• Data Scientist Study
• Running the World’s Largest SAP cloud
“Big Data and the Smart Grid”
“Big Data at Work”
Conference attendees can access their personal schedule, conference agenda, session information, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, social media, and much more.
For more information, visit www.emcworld.com