O Aplicativo conta com os seguintes recursos:
Cadastro de Empresa
Cadastro de Clientes
Cadastro de Produtos
Cadastro de Contas bancárias
Anexo de comprovantes de pagamentos
Controle Financeiro de Contas a Pagar e Receber
Gráficos de Vendas
Gestão de Pedidos
Gestão de Ordens de Serviços
Envio de Pedidos e Ordens de Serviço por e-mail
Rastreamento de Vendedores (necessário o uso do sistema online)
Relatórios (necessário o uso do sistema online)
Sincronização com Sistema de Gestão Online VHSYS
Para as empresas que necessitam fazer a gestão de sua equipe de vendas, o aplicativo possui uma opção de sincronização com o sistema online, agilizando assim os processos de sua empresa.
O VHSYS é um sistema online de gestão empresarial, com emissor de notas fiscais de venda(NF-e) e serviço(NFS-e) que possibilita ao cliente acessar seu sistema de qualquer local que possua internet.
Contratação rápida, sem necessidade de propostas, telefonemas;
Suporte via help-desk, chat, email e telefone;
Sistema totalmente online, seus dados ficaram disponíveis em qualquer lugar, onde possuir internet;
Armazenamento Seguro, todas as notas fiscais são armazenadas durante os 6 anos exigidos pelo SEFAZ;
Acesso seguro, seus dados ficaram protegidos dentro do sistema;
Ao formatar ou perder um computador, as notas não se perderão, visto que estão armazenadas;
Atualizações constantes de acordo com as novas versões do manual do contribuinte;
Fácil utilização do sistema, sem complicações ou acesso a terceiros;
Envio automático do e-mail para o cliente contendo a DANFE (PDF) e a NF-e (XML);
Digite uma nota fiscal em poucos segundos;
Possibilidade de vários usuários utilizarem o mesmo sistema;
Compatibilidade total com Tablets e Smartfones
Mobilidade total ao seu departamento comercial;
MÓDULOS DO SISTEMA ONLINE
Vendas e faturamento
Experimente gratuitamente o VHSYS sem compromisso: www.vhsys.com.br/experimente
Todos os serviços no seu celular ou tablet:
Aqui você tem todos os serviços sobre sua conta, desbloqueio, segunda via, detalhamento, além de ativar seu débito automático e sua conta via email.
Pode também, atualizar seu cadastro e trocar sua senha, acompanhar suas solicitações e fazer solicitação de reparo para seu telefone fixo.
Find solutions to your troubleshooting needs anywhere, anytime! Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all our products including:
* ASR, ISR, Edge and Core Routers
* Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
* Wireless Access Points and Controllers
* ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
* Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
* Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide access to immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your Android device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a button. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- View, update and create support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field
Engineer directly via phone or email
- Manage your workflow - Request status updates, Re-open or close cases with a tap right from your Android device
- View RMA information - Track your Replacement RMA parts, Get the latest update on your Field Engineer and RMA return status
- Initiate RMA returns (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number using our embedded bar code scanner
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here:
Support Content (Freely Accessible):
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts provide the latest information on Cisco Security Advisories, Field Notices, Threats and Vulnerabilities, and more
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC
- TAC Authored Support Documents - A collection of the best troubleshooting "cheat sheets: written by TAC, used by TAC to solve the thorniest of problems
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID,
product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation including
product specific support documentation, software downloads, and
Cisco Support Community content
- Integrated with Pocket Read-It-Later Service for accessing content off line.
Go to http://www.getpocket.com/
dy4uZ44XureOKYQxr-uQ9LAw> for more information
- Leverage IFTTT (http://www.ifttt.com/
esXDbudz9hhbxC1wrPag>) to automate content curation, directing content
from Pocket to alternate content aggregators like Evernote, Instapaper,
Dropbox, Box, etc.
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at:
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
English, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
A PROCERGS não se responsabiliza por falhas decorrentes do acesso aos serviços do RS Móvel causadas por operadoras de telecomunicações, serviços de conectividade internet móvel e qualidade do aparelho móvel utilizado.
Desenvolvido pela PROCERGS
Note: The server installation must be version 7.5 or newer.
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
The main remote control features include (2X MDM account NOT required):
Camera - You can see a live stream of your mobile device camera from your browser and take pictures
SMS - You can send your sms via web interface just like from your phone and receive a popup directly on your browser (Chrome or Firefox with desktop notifications extension) when a message is received. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
Contacts - You can see the contacts present on your phone, add or delete phone numbers and emails.
Call Handler - When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone)
Wifi Keyboard - Remotely type text on your device using your keyboard
File Manager - A complete file manager with preview functions, to navigate into your device memory. You can fast see text files and images by double-clicking on the file icon. Files can be uploaded with drag&drop too (IE doesn't work).
Sensors - You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
Clipboard - You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.
Personal Web Server - Web pages hosting on your android phone!
Shell - A simple but complete way to access the phone shell directly from the web.
Logs - Now you can see the logs directly via web interface!
Internet Explorer in compatibility mode is not supported.
Register and connect this device to a 2X Mobile Device Management account to remote control via internet and additional features. 2X Mobile Device Management is an online service that allows you to easily manage, secure, monitor, find and track your mobile phones, tablets or notebook computers.
The main features include (2X MDM account required):
Bridge Mode -Take control of your device through an internet connection from anywhere.
Device Tracking – Simple, precise tracking of connected mobile devices using Bing Maps
Deploy Applications – Manage apps to groups of Android phones
Security – Remotely lock or wipe corporate data from abused, lost or stolen devices
Administration Portal – Receive alerts, send messages to your mobile devices and audit your users
Take full advantage of your mobile devices without creating a management nightmare. Sign Up for a Free 2X Mobile Device Managent account at http://www.2x.com/mdm/mobile-device-management/ or directly from this application.
2X Mobile Device Management is provided free of charge for up to 5 devices, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a commercial 2X MDM account
The HOIST Fitness tech support App allows technicians, maintenance personnel and end users to submit support request tickets quickly and easy.
With just a few clicks on your smartphone or tablet you will be able to submit an inquiry, troubleshoot your gym equipment as well contact our product support department.
Submit your support requests for any issues on the go.
users can enter contact information, issues details and attach pictures to the ticket which will help our technicians understand the issue and troubleshoot your equipment for shorter downtime.
*Receive quicker responses to requests
*Track the progress of your requests more accurately
*View history of requests
Now your documentation library is available and in-sync – online or off – direct from the EMC cloud
The easiest way to engage with your EMC communities and support forums is now on EMC MOBILE – find answers on the go!
*1.22.2015 – EMC MOBILE is currently experiencing an authentication issue; the team is actively working to restore normal community access.
Stay tuned to all things EMC on your news and social console
One search finds anything EMC – Reference | Community | Tools |News & Social
Never be bored in a meeting again – play the Tweet Jumble!
Supported devices (10.1 inch tablets):
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung P7500 Galaxy
Motorola XOOM MZ604
Acer Iconia Tab A210
EMC Mobile App EULA: http://www.emc.com/legal/mobile-eula-android.htm
You’ll find it easy to learn within an elegant interface that includes special features including infographics, video, valuable industry studies, and more.
Issue 1: TRANSFORM IT + BUSINESS + YOURSELF
Discover the new thinking around cloud infrastructure, Big Data, and trusted IT with this issue of EMC TrendSet. Through several educational modules, IT leaders can quickly learn the strategies, technologies, and best practices for transforming IT into an engine of business innovation and competitiveness.
What you’ll learn:
HOW CLOUD TRANSFORMS IT
Move beyond outmoded tech silos to nearly limitless power and capacity.
• Cloud infrastructure, operating model, and applications
• The software-defined data center
• Three paths to cloud infrastructure
HOW BIG DATA TRANSFORMS BUSINESS
Gain new levels of understanding and business value from your data stockpiles.
• What’s driving Big Data?
• The new analytics landscape
• The rise of Data Science
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF TRUSTED IT
How you can ensure security and compliance for the new cloud data center.
• Creating a trusted cloud
• Innovating while managing risk and compliance
• Better security with virtualization
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF
IT transformation requires new roles, skills, and training.
• Data scientist
• Cloud architect
• Data center architect
• Data Scientist Study
• Running the World’s Largest SAP cloud
“Big Data and the Smart Grid”
“Big Data at Work”