Conference attendees can access their personal schedule, conference agenda, session information, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, social media, and much more.
For more information, visit www.emcworld.com.
With our new Forum app you can:
Tweet and make facebook posts from the app at anytime
View the full days Agenda by Breakouts
View Information about the Forum Sponsor
Request to be contacted about a session
Contact emc via email the web or social media
View content and location of other forums
Build a personal agenda
Find your way to the venue
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
SRS's reputation has earned repeat assignments from some of the leading firms in the industry – including Equity, Taubman, Limar Realty, Fairfield, AEW, AIMCO, Archstone-Smith, Camden, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers, and ING
John McNally and Bob Broker have a combined 50+ years of experience to help aggressively grow the firm's capital markets presence throughout the United States and expand the team's property platform on a national basis. In the last five years, McNally and Broker have sold in excess of $10 billion of product, including over $2 billion during turbulent 2008 and 2009.
- Access investment opportunities not available anywhere else
- Filter by state, city, asset type, or investment type to find listings that match your investment criteria
- Browse photos, maps, and detailed property information
- Review Executive Summary brochures and Confidentiality Agreements
- Contact brokers and share listing data with colleagues
- Save favorite assets for quick recall
Real-time management With Mobile Link Plus, Field technicians always stay connected and informed, such as new dispatch call and customer information, without having to physically be at the office.
New Service call dispatch is simultaneously synchronized into mobile device.
Access to daily work orders with routing and directions, work order details with service history.
Edit and update work details and status changes.
Request parts on mobile devices.
Repair start and finish time entry.
Field technicians have instant access to technical information and parts search.
Parts search function by model and description through Smart Link’s integrated parts data base is available.
Provide Repair Aid and diagnosis information by model and symptom.
Notice today’s new emergency dispatch to a technician.
you can maximize field technicians’ productivity by optimizing routing and improving accuracy of data entry.
Display service call routes with map and direction.
Technicians can create optimal routes by conveniently adjusting current routes with top and down arrows.
Automatic Serial Number Recognition Feature enables technician to save product’s serial number at Mobile Link Plus to avoid incorrect manual entry.
To use these great features, you have to sign up www.servicelinkplus.com and set up your service operation first.
• Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
• Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
1. Screen Control
View and control customers' mobile devices in real-time to collaboratively identify and resolve issues.
2. On-screen Drawing
Mark important areas for the customer to see to communicate certain points more clearly.
3. Text Chat
MobileSupport – RemoteCall’s in-app chat feature allows customers and support representatives to conveniently communicate with each other during support sessions.
4. Simple Connection
Getting connected is easy. All the customer needs to do is enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative.
[Receiving Mobile Device Support - Customers]
1. Download, install, and then launch the ‘MobileSupport’ application.
2. Enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative, then click ‘OK’.
3. Engage in real-time video support.
4. Close the application once video support session has ended.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
More from developer
You’ll find it easy to learn within an elegant interface that includes special features including infographics, video, valuable industry studies, and more.
Issue 1: TRANSFORM IT + BUSINESS + YOURSELF
Discover the new thinking around cloud infrastructure, Big Data, and trusted IT with this issue of EMC TrendSet. Through several educational modules, IT leaders can quickly learn the strategies, technologies, and best practices for transforming IT into an engine of business innovation and competitiveness.
What you’ll learn:
HOW CLOUD TRANSFORMS IT
Move beyond outmoded tech silos to nearly limitless power and capacity.
• Cloud infrastructure, operating model, and applications
• The software-defined data center
• Three paths to cloud infrastructure
HOW BIG DATA TRANSFORMS BUSINESS
Gain new levels of understanding and business value from your data stockpiles.
• What’s driving Big Data?
• The new analytics landscape
• The rise of Data Science
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF TRUSTED IT
How you can ensure security and compliance for the new cloud data center.
• Creating a trusted cloud
• Innovating while managing risk and compliance
• Better security with virtualization
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF
IT transformation requires new roles, skills, and training.
• Data scientist
• Cloud architect
• Data center architect
• Data Scientist Study
• Running the World’s Largest SAP cloud
“Big Data and the Smart Grid”
“Big Data at Work”