The Remote Management Guide application provides Remote Support service that lets Samsung Electronics diagnose your TV remotely via a Wi-Fi Hot Spot app installed on an Android SmartPhone or Tablet.
Samsung's Remote Support service provides one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can remotely diagnose your TV, adjust the TV settings for you, reset your TV to its factory settings, and install recommended firmware updates.
[IMPORTANT] Enabling Wi-Fi Hotspot from the Remote Management Guide application uses your Smartphone/Tablet's Mobile Data allocation. Your provider will charge you if you go over your monthly data allowance. Check your Mobile Data usage before using Wi-Fi Hotspot.
1) Remote Management/Installation Support
- Remote Management: Lets a Samsung Technician provide Remote Support service to customers who don't have home Internet service. You get one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician.
- Installation Support: Lets a Samsung Technician provide Smart TV installation help and provides one-on-one support.
2) Request Support
- Lets you request technical support for any Smart TV issues.
- You must register your product first before using Request Support.
3) S / W Update Service
- If the latest software version is available on the Samsung server, the Update Service automatically sends a notification to your mobile phone or mobile device. You can take advantage of this timely notification to update your Smart TV with the latest software.
- The S / W Update Service is only available after you have registered your TV.
4) Product Registration
- Manual Entry: Manually type-in product information. Please register your TV Model. (Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung for the TV Model information.)
- QR Code: You can automatically enter product information using a QR scan.
5) Managing Your Product’s information.
- Register a product by OR code or manually input the information. You can check/modify/ delete it any time.
6) Contact Samsung Customer Support
- Lets you call Samsung Customer Support. Please verify your country registration first.
- Country Setting: The application detects your country automatically during installation, but you can change the country setting if necessary. If you change the country setting, the default language and Samsung Customer Support phone number will automatically change accordingly.
- Language Setting : You can change to your preferred language.
3. How to Use
1) Contact Samsung Customer Support.
2) Explain your problem to the Samsung Technician.
3) The Samsung Technician guides you through the following steps:
- Enabling Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Configuring Network Setup on your Smart TV.
- Launching Remote Diagnostic on your Smart TV.
4) The Samsung Technician provides you with one-on-one Remote Support service (Remote Diagnostic/Installation Support).
1) This application is only compatible with Smartphones/Tablets running Android Ver 4.03 or later.
2) This application uses your Smartphone/Tablet's Mobile Data allocation. Your provider will charge you if you go over your monthly data allowance. Check your Mobile Data usage before using Wi-Fi Hotspot.
• Get a quick summary and details of all service requests for your sites
• Create service requests
• Search for a specific service request
• Add notes, change status, and share with colleagues
• Set the sort order and grouping of the service request list
• Navigation is provided in your preferred language
Now your documentation library is available and in-sync – online or off – direct from the EMC cloud
The easiest way to engage with your EMC communities and support forums is now on EMC MOBILE – find answers on the go
MY SERVICE REQUESTS
Manage your EMC service requests anytime, anywhere - all from your tablet
Stay tuned to all things EMC with the latest new and social content
One search finds anything EMC – Reference | Community | Tools | News & Social
*This app is supported by 10 inch tablets
EMC Mobile App EULA: http://www.emc.com/legal/mobile-eula-android.htm
You’ll find it easy to learn within an elegant interface that includes special features including infographics, video, valuable industry studies, and more.
Issue 1: TRANSFORM IT + BUSINESS + YOURSELF
Discover the new thinking around cloud infrastructure, Big Data, and trusted IT with this issue of EMC TrendSet. Through several educational modules, IT leaders can quickly learn the strategies, technologies, and best practices for transforming IT into an engine of business innovation and competitiveness.
What you’ll learn:
HOW CLOUD TRANSFORMS IT
Move beyond outmoded tech silos to nearly limitless power and capacity.
• Cloud infrastructure, operating model, and applications
• The software-defined data center
• Three paths to cloud infrastructure
HOW BIG DATA TRANSFORMS BUSINESS
Gain new levels of understanding and business value from your data stockpiles.
• What’s driving Big Data?
• The new analytics landscape
• The rise of Data Science
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF TRUSTED IT
How you can ensure security and compliance for the new cloud data center.
• Creating a trusted cloud
• Innovating while managing risk and compliance
• Better security with virtualization
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF
IT transformation requires new roles, skills, and training.
• Data scientist
• Cloud architect
• Data center architect
• Data Scientist Study
• Running the World’s Largest SAP cloud
“Big Data and the Smart Grid”
“Big Data at Work”