The tapHOME app is your control center for the tapHOME home automation system via mobile app.
tapHome is a radio based home automation system which is easy to retrofit into your home and solely developed for the use with mobile devices as tablet-PC's and smartphones. Installing and operating the system doesn't require any Computer, Server, etc..
tapHOME is standing out through following principle features:
• Simplicity and ease in installing of devices and the app
• Intuitive and self-explaining operation
To use the tapHOME app the tapHOME starter pack is required. The tapHOME starter pack contains the EASYGate (central control unit), a EASYPlug (on-wall switch adapter) and a EASYPlugDim (on-wall dim adapter). Additional EASYPlug and EASYPlugDim can be purchased separately.
After installing the app to your device the EASYGate connected to your router will be recognized automatically and you will be guided to add the switching/dimming devices to the system. After the installation following easy to operate functions will be available:
• Creating individual rooms and placing your devices into them for full visualization (available in a few weeks as update)
• Switching and dimming from (your room or) device view (including intuitive dimming function)
• Setup and recall scenes (switching and dimming more devices at the same time)
• Setup weekly timer settings for your devices
The tapHOME starter pack is the base for several additional features which will be launched during 2013 (please also check the information on www.taphome.eu):
• Remote control – displaying status and operating the system from outside
• Build-in module
• Shutter and blinds control
• Event control – setup actions on sensor events (movement, temperature, brightness, etc.)
• Heating control
• Alarm control
• Energy monitoring and analysis
tapHOME is based on the Z-Wave home automation protocol. Z-Wave offers, beside the interoperability of the devices within the standard, endless applications and by this is a future-proof system. Z-Wave uses a bi-directional communication and a so called mesh-networking technology which gives stability and reliability to the tapHOME system.
The tapHOME app will be permanently improved by updates and we recommend to have the automatic update function of your mobile device enabled to allays run the latest app version.
Please find more details about tapHOME on www.tapHOME.eu.