A quick reference guide with index and search bars, which includes the main drugs used in emergency and intensive care, made by physicians who work "on the front line" ... and therefore know which information is actually relevant!
You will no longer have doubts regarding the drugs used in critical situations of medical action.
Doses, dilutions, standard solutions ... all easily accessible. Search bars for generic names and clinical indications...
For each drug mentioned, are arranged such information as:
- Supplied as...
- Indications & Usage
- Warnings (side effects, contraindications)
- Administration (doses, standard solutions)
- Adverse Reactions
With simple and intuitive interface, you have the information readily accessible from major shifts of the most common drugs used by doctors all over the world!
Not just a "medication guide", but a smart quick reference, which contains just important information and just the medications you use in the emergency room and ICU!
Do not waste time with tons of useless information! It´s not useful a guide with more than 10,000 drugs, if during your life you do not prescribe medical or even 5% will access information on these active ingredients! And in an emergency, time is life!
How many times have you given up searching for specific information about an important drug because of "tons of useless information" on the screen of your device?
With "Drugs in ER & ICU" it´s solved! Just important information chosen by experts in emergency and intensive care, based on reliable references and practices !
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME! ENJOY OUR PROMOTIONAL PRICE!
All of the vital information from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook is now available for Android! The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is part of the popular Tarascon® Series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The Tarascon Adult Emergency App is the ultimate portable reference for the busy emergency physician or internist! Packed with essential lists, figures, & tables, this App provides instant reminders of hard-to-remember yet vitally important clinical information. Convenient searchable reference sections include dysrhythmia protocols, emergency drug infusions, antibiotic therapy, rapid-sequence intubation, toxicology, trauma care, burn care, and much more. Busy physicians now have all the information they need from the Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook at their fingertips!
Why buy an already outdated paper pocket reference that will become wrinkled, stained, misplaced and forgotten? For a fraction of the cost of even a basic printed guide, you'll never have to buy another quick reference. And you'll always be up-to-date.
palmEM is an all-in-one, rapid and succinct, evidence based emergency medicine quick reference. Internal medicine, critical care, family practice and urgent care clinicians will also find palmEM useful. The app is continually updated and expanded. Unlike several other references, updates are free and there are no yearly subscription fees.
"Doc APProvED: The relentless search for an emergency medicine app that does it all will inevitably lead to palmEM...a great quick reference for the price."
—Emergency Medicine News
"There is so much in here I don’t know where to begin. The app really seems to cover everything...Could I enthuse about this any more???"
"I was paying hundreds of dollars a year for [another app] but I’ve dumped that now. PalmEM is cheaper, prettier, faster and it’s calculators are easier to use in a hurry."
"Its succinct design works well with either the iPhone or iPad, and because it is a universal app, users needn’t be torn choosing between either well-optimized versions."
✔ ABG Interpretation
✔ ACLS & PALS
✔ Acute Limb Ischemia
✔ Acute Kidney Injury
✔ Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
✔ Adrenal Insufficiency
✔ Airway & RSI
✔ Aortic Dissection
✔ APAP Overdose
✔ Blood Products
✔ Bowel Obstructions
✔ Brugada Syndrome
✔ Cancer Emergencies
✔ Carbon Monoxide
✔ Coagulopathic Bleeding
✔ Common Derm Problems
✔ CSF Studies
✔ CVA: BP Management, Stroke Scale, tPA
✔ DKA, Diabetes Insipidus, Diabetic Oral Meds
✔ Dermatomes, Myotomes, Reflexes
✔ Ectopic Pregnancy
✔ Electrical Injuries
✔ Electrolyte Derangements
✔ Elevated ICP
✔ Endocarditis/Duke Criteria
✔ Esophageal Foreign Bodies
✔ Gallbladder disease
✔ GI Bleeding
✔ Heart Failure
✔ Heat Stroke
✔ HTN Emergency
✔ Hypothermia & Frostbite
✔ Kanavel's Signs
✔ Kidney Stones
✔ Local Anesthesia
✔ Low Back Pain
✔ MI Complications
✔ Myasthenia Gravis
✔ Myxedema Coma & Thyroid Storm
✔ Neonatal MISFITS
✔ Neutropenic Fever
✔ Procedural Sedation
✔ PE Rules and tPA Indications
✔ Sensory Levels & Strength Testing
✔ Serotonin Syndrome
✔ Shoulder Dystocia
✔ Spinal Cord Injuries
✔ Spontaneous Ab
✔ START Triage
✔ STEMI & NSTEMI
✔ Stroke Syndromes
✔ Suicide Risk Assessment
✔ Synovial Fluid
✔ Teeth Numbering
✔ Unknown Rash Algorithm
✔ UTI and Pyelonephritis
✔ Weber Classification
Clinical Decision Rules:
✔ Appendicitis Score
✔ Centor Criteria
✔ Croup Scoring
✔ C-Spine Rules
✔ Well's DVT Score
✔ Head CT Rules
✔ Ottawa Ankle, Foot, and Knee Rules
✔ Pittsburgh Knee Rules
✔ Pneumonia Scores
✔ Pulmonary Embolism Rules
✔ San Francisco Syncope
✔ Sgarbossa Criteria
✔ TIMI Score
✔ Chest Tube Placement
✔ Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage
✔ Lateral Canthotomy
✔ Resuscitative Thoracotomy
✔ Transvenous Pacing
✔ Weight-based medication/equipment reference
✔ Abdominal Pain
✔ Crying Infant
✔ EKG Reference
✔ Febrile Seizures
✔ Fever Workup
✔ Head CT Rules
✔ Kawasaki Disease
✔ Rheumatic Fever
✔ Salter-Harris Fractures
✔ Septic Hip
Visit our website at http://www.palm-ER.com for more!
Add this app shortcut to your desktop and press it in emergency case to save your life!
Multi-function combined to one app! Three functions with automatically 5 actions as:
1. The Alert Button will ring alert to scare out bad actor!
2. The Help Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to dail a call to preset contact, while second is to send email to preset contact.
3. The SOS Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to send a message to preset contact automatically, while second is to dial a emergency call to 2nd preset contact.
You can start the app on the watch by going to the "Start" menu (slow double tap on the home screen, then scroll all the way to the bottom), or with the voice command, "Ok Google, start Emergency Alert"
Beware: Please test it in advance. This depends on your carrier's coverage since the messages are sent via SMS and requires network coverage. I am not liable for any message that is not sent, for any reason.
use complete range of functions during your trial.
The emergency call app for all cases of emergency - Transmitting direct notice, police*,
fire brigade*, emergency directing centers* & of course to persons of your trust
( *Currently available for the countries: DE, AT, CH, LI ).
HandHelp - emergency call rescue SOS app - directly, exactly, personally and clearly.
• Within few seconds & directly is the data transmission to the directing centers of *police, *fire brigade, *rescue service, *emergency headquarters, as well as to persons of your trust
• Exact is the detection via satellite (e.g. GPS), GSM, WLAN
• Personally and clearly is your profile for the rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
• speechless – because of easy button solution
• no language knowledge necessarily suited (for migrants, travelers, people with partially or completely speech- / hearing disabilities)
• quiet alarm without attracting attention - allows showing courage without endangering yourself
• picture, tone, documentation to the perpetuation of evidence (optionally video)
• mobile home emergency outside used (people in need of care)
• cheap “SOS-system” for private and business (quiet alarm)
• advertisement-free application
• easy to terminate
Global emergency call aid SOS App - without telephoning, without language, without fax, without tab...
See video with sign language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8x1strg-ns
FOR ALL SMARTPHONE-USERS:
• For any case of accident, medical emergency, fire, harassment, etc.
• For emergency case of any other person – show civil courage, without putting yourself in danger
• Health wise affected people (e.g. deaf, hard of hearing, blind, speech impaired)
• Chronically sick people or health wise threatened people (e.g. diabetic, heart circulation ill)
• Nursing-destitute people (whether at home, statonary or mobile outdoors)
• Traffic users (cyclist, driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, etc.)
• Parents of toddlers for medical emergencies
• Children & teenagers / pupils in generaly (Safety at school, on school routes / school trips, leisure)
• Pregnant women (e.g. premature births)
• Singles / womans
• Pensioners / seniors
• Migrants / travelers & tourists
• Vacationer / business travelers
• Outdoor sportsman
• Enterprises & employees
• Independent ones
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP:
To make sure you get optimized help considering your individually needs, please include all required information in menu "SOS data" and "Helper".
Completing all Data takes maximum 5 minutes of your time.
By the way: the smart barometer shows reliably your achieved security level to you.
VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
Set up step by step quick and easy - the emergency call SOS app HandHelp.
• trial full version of 7 days free of charge
• updates free of charge
• technical support free of charge
Your trial phase begins with the subscription choice.
You can to terminate your subscription at any time.
If you give notice within your 7 days of trial - we charge NO fees!
• HandHelp is suited for the Android operating systems (version 4.0 and higher) currently in German and English (other languages planned)
• HandHelp will be usable probably soon also on other operating systems.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
In case of concerns please use email@example.com
We take care for every single case!
HandHelp™ is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®
Living together, without fear -be never alone en route!
CORAVault™ is the application of choice for storing and carrying medical records (encrypted with a 256 bit encryption and stored on the phone’s memory card), it is a true mobile solution. CORAVault™ allows users to carry an always up-to-date health record, manage appointments, share their records in a secure manner and even manage their medications and allergies through the application. The application is personal and username / password protected.
A good example for such cases would be tragic events like 9/11, hurricane Katrina, and the California fires have showcased the benefits of electronic record keeping. Those injured or made sick by any of those events but who had their medical records available were more easily treated and have found better outcomes than those for whom no medical records were available.
As the cell phone is the most personal device known today, storing this information on the phone is key. CORAnt Emergency Widget ™ does exactly that, making emergency information available immediately, regardless of network connectivity.
CORAnet addresses the interoperability, security, functionality, availability and mobility issues that each one of us encounters, in emergency situation when in need for current, up-to-date basic medical information.