NCCN is pleased to present the Virtual Library of NCCN Guidelines® Formatted for Android Smartphone. This easy to use and convenient format will further assist health care professionals in their implementation of the NCCN Guidelines, thus improving the quality and effectiveness of care provided to patients with cancer. NCCN invites you to explore the NCCN Guidelines in this exciting new format.
The National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), a not-for-profit alliance of 23 of the world's leading cancer centers, is dedicated to improving the quality and effectiveness of care provided to patients with cancer. Through the leadership and expertise of clinical professionals at NCCN Member Institutions, NCCN develops resources that present valuable information to the numerous stakeholders in the health care delivery system. As the arbiter of high-quality cancer care, NCCN promotes the importance of continuous quality improvement and recognizes the significance of creating clinical practice guidelines appropriate for use by patients, clinicians, and other health care decision-makers. The primary goal of all NCCN initiatives is to improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of oncology practice so patients can live better lives.
Over the past 15 years, NCCN has developed an integrated suite of tools to improve the quality of cancer care. The NCCN Guidelines document evidence-based, consensus-driven management to ensure that all patients receive preventive, diagnostic, treatment, and supportive services that are most likely to lead to optimal outcomes.
The NCCN Guidelines are a comprehensive set of guidelines detailing the sequential management decisions and interventions for the malignant cancers that affect 97 percent of all patients with cancer. In addition, separate guidelines relate to major prevention and screening topics and another set of pathways focuses on the major supportive care areas.
The NCCN Guidelines are composed of recommendations based on the best evidence available at the time they are derived. Because new data are published continuously, it is essential that the NCCN Guidelines also be continuously updated and revised to reflect new data and new clinical information. The goal of the NCCN Guidelines is to help oncologists make the major clinical decisions encountered in managing their patients by providing ready access to synthesized information. The NCCN Guidelines provide recommendations for appropriate care for most but not all patients; however, individual patient circumstances must be considered when applying these recommendations.
Visit NCCN.org to learn more about the NCCN Guidelines as well as other NCCN Content.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer along with common complications found while treating the disease.
ABOUT MANUAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
Manual of Clinical Oncology is a practical guide that provides concise information needed in the management of cancer. This popular resource presents basic principles along with diagnosis and treatment options to aid in the decision-making process. Common complications experienced in therapy are covered and make this powerful app a must-have during rounds or at the bedside.
• Coverage of specific malignancies including solid tumors and hematopoieses
• Recommendations for a variety of complications seen in therapy
• Detailed figures and tables
• Helpful appendixes including tumor identifiers, chemo regimens, and more
• Links to related information found in chapter outlines
• A Cancer Survival Guide for Women – written by a patient
• PubMed reference links for additional reading
• Universal Index Search to locate information quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dennis A. Casciato, MD; Mary C. Territo, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The ESMO Guides for Patients are designed to assist patients, their relatives and caregivers to better understand the nature of different types of cancer and evaluate the best available treatment choices. The medical information described in the Guides for Patients is based on the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines.
The ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and Guides for Patients Library mobile application will allow you to download the latest recommendations to your mobile device, bookmark important sections and share these with others. You will receive notifications when new or updated CPG and Guides for Patients are published.
Thousands of oncology professionals rely on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com for the latest in medical studies and news in order to be better prepared when treating their patients. Join your peers and become better informed, download Cancer Therapy Advisor today!
• Use Medical Calculators
• BSA Calculators, Liver Function Calculator, Lean Body Weight Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• Read Feature Articles
•Developments in cancer, pain management, side effects, and more
• Discover Breaking News from Latest Oncology Conferences
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH), Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, and others
• View Slideshows Suitable to Show Patients
• Slideshows cover colorectal cancer, Ewing sarcoma, breast cancer, and more.
• Search Drug Database
• Thousands of oncology and other drugs from prescription to over-the-counter drugs.
Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free today and catch up on the latest oncology news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
Here are some ways you can use Cancer Therapy Advisor:
• Learn the latest trends to become a better oncology doctor
• Become more informed when a patient asks a question
• Reference and prescribe the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
• Calculate BSA, doses, and more with our calculators
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
Open the app, browse or search (with predictive text) the cancer you are looking for, refer the TNM staging, and bookmark it for quicker access. This app, based on the seventh (latest) edition of ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’, is the simplest TNM tool at your fingertips. Access TNM staging from your phone or tablet. Never forget the ‘TNM staging’ again!
Every radiologist would find this app extremely useful while reporting CTs and MRIs. Whenever you are reporting any malignancy, open this app and go through the content. This will help not to miss any subtle findings which the treating surgeon and oncologist is relying on you. This app is developed by a radiologist to help his colleagues!
Health care professionals also would find this app handy and quick reference guide during multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Its app for every oncologist, radiotherapist, oncosurgeon, histopathologist, trainees, cancer care nurses, and other medical professionals and allied staff involved in cancer care.
The little cost for the app would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
However, please note that this app is not a substitute for ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’. The purpose of the app is not meant to calculate the cancer stage.
Head and Neck:
Oral cavity and lips
Nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus
Colon and rectum
Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST)
Neuroendocrine tumour of stomach
Neuroendocrine tumour of duodenum, ampulla, jejunum and ileum
Neuroendocrine tumour of colon and rectum
Pancreas and hepatobiliary:
Intrahepatic bile duct
Perihilar bile duct
Distal bile duct
Ampulla of Vater
Urothelial transitional cell carcinoma of prostate
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma
Melanoma of skin
Every effort is made to make sure the information to be accurate, but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage to the healthcare personnel or to patient. We are not liable for any damages resulting from using the information provided in the app. For any further clarifications and details, please refer the official ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual (Seventh Edition)’. If there are any omission or errors please email me or follow the contact link through the app.
Key Words: Medicine, Radiology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Cancer, Malignancy, TNM staging, TNM, Staging, CT, MRI, Healthcare, Medical care
Feel free to test the ‘free version’ and consider buying the ‘full version’ to unlock all the cancers. The ‘Full Version’ costs less than or little more than a cup of coffee. This little cost would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
Note: You must have registered for use of any of our free editions (hepatology, HIV, and oncology) or an active subscription or free trial for any of our subscription editions (oncology nursing and rheumatology).
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• Hundreds of handy medical calculators
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Nurses can earn and track up to 80 ANCC contact hours
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
Designed for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, infectious diseases clinicians, and others who treat patients with viral hepatitis.
Editors-in-Chief: Nezam H. Afdhal, MD, FRCPI; Stefan Zeuzem, MD
Features comprehensive guidance on the management of HIV, including prevention, diagnosis, antiretroviral therapy; management of comorbidities, coinfections, and opportunistic diseases; and challenges in specific patient populations.
Editors-in-Chief: Joseph J. Eron, Jr., MD; Daniel R. Kuritzkes, MD; Kathleen E. Squires, MD
Full coverage of the breadth of topics needed in the care of patients with solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Includes screening, diagnosis, and management topics across all tumor types as well as supportive care and general oncology topics.
Editor-in-Chief: Ramaswamy Govindan, MD
inPractice Oncology Nursing
Designed specifically for nurses who care for patients with cancer, covering current practice standards for care of the whole patient—physical, psychosocial, and spiritual. Offers more than 80 ANCC contact hours in categories designed to match your oncology certification or recertification needs.
Editors-in-Chief: Dawn Camp-Sorrell, MSN, FNP, AOCN; Rebecca Hawkins, MSN, ANP, AOCN, ACHPN
Spans the full range of diagnosis, treatment and management topics for patients with rheumatologic diseases and related conditions.
Editor-in-Chief: David G. Borenstein, MD, MACP, MACR
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice App is provided free of charge as a service to current inPractice users. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password. You can find more information at inPractice.com
How it works:
-Answer 5 clinical medicine questions a day
-Each quiz is live for only 24 hours a day Monday - Friday
-Don't skip any days! Each quiz counts towards your monthly ranking
-See how you rank against your colleagues
-Get ranked in your region and nationally, based on your accuracy and speed
-Top 10 verified US physicians show up on the leader boards
Thousands of oncology nurses rely on Oncology Nurse Advisor as their guide to the latest news and studies in nursing to be better prepared on the job. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and become a more informed leader among your peers.
• Achieve Free continuing education (CE) credits
◦ Participate in oncology-specific CE activities and articles to take the post-test to claim credits
• Ask a Pharmacist or Visit Advisor Forum
◦ Ask a question to one of our highly certified pharmacists or advisors
• Read Latest Oncology News and Breakthrough Treatment Regimens
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and more
• Reference Patient Fact Sheets
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Asthma, and more
• Use Medical Calculators and Relevant Tools
◦ Body Mass Index, Liver Function Assessment Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• View patient-friendly slideshows
◦ Covering Kaposi sarcoma, lung cancer, melanoma, oral mucositis and more
• Receive Drug News
◦ Drug Approvals, Drug Recalls, Drugs in the Pipeline
• Search Comprehensive Drug Database
◦ By brand, generic, disease and conditions, and company
Here are some ways to use Oncology Nurse Advisor for professional life:
• Become a better oncology nurse with knowing the latest trends
• More informed when a patient asks a question
• Learn and understand the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and catch upon the latest oncology nursing news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
- Commonly prescribed medications
- Oncology ICD9 codes
- Cancer Staging
- DVH normal tissue contraints
- Pertinent clinical calculators (eg. GBM RPA)
This project is intended to be a collaborative effort. Feedback and suggestions from the RadOnc community will directly inform new development efforts.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
No text, explanations or annotations are provided. The intention is to aid those training in clinical radiology, surgery, medicine and anatomy to develop their 3D understanding of human anatomy. It is expected that students will use this app alongside the usual textbooks and atlases, as a dynamic and interactive method of viewing human anatomy.
We would be grateful to hear any feedback at RadRevision@gmail.com
This is the free Lite version of "Interactive CT and MRI Anatomy".
The function is restricted.
You can only see the transverse CT images of the head.
Please check the operation before purchasing the full version.
★ Details ★
This application is developed for medical students, interns, residents, doctors, nurses, and radiology technicians to understand the essential anatomical terms of the body.
You can learn anatomy by answering the terms by step-to-step questions using a total of 241 CT and MRI images.
A total of 17 images of 3D-CT, MRA and plain X-ray film(particularly the extremities) are included as references.
Other reference images include coronary artery segments defined by the American Heart Association(AHA), pulmonary segments, and liver segments(according to Couinaud classification).
You can enlarge all the images by simple manipulation.
★ Major functions ★
There are 4 major functions.
-1) Anatomical mode
Anatomical terms are overlaid on the images.
It can be used as the anatomical atlas.
-2) Quiz mode type 1
You select the part of the image by using anatomical term.
Questions will basically appear randomly.
-3) Quiz mode type 2
You select the anatomical term by the part of the image.
Questions will basically appear randomly.
You can find the specific images by using anatomical terms.
★ Intended users ★
-Interns and residents
-All those who are intrested in CT and MRI anatomy
★ Images(a total of 258 images) ★
Images basically include horizontal, coronal, and sagital planes.
-Head(36 images including CTA and 3D-CT)
-Spine(19 images including plain X-ray films)
-Chest(61 images including 3D-CT images)
-Abdomen (37 images)
-Pelves: male (9 images)
-Pelvis: female (11 images)
-Extremities (shoulder, hand, elbow, hip joint, knee, foot) (61 images including plain X-ray films)
Toshiaki Nitori, M.D. (Professor of Radiology, Kyorin University, School of Medicine)
Yasuo Sasaki, M.D. (Manager of diagnostic radiology, Iwate Prefectural Central Hospital)
Vous retrouverez dans cette application :
- Le manuel complet (procédures, propositions diagnostiques et thérapeutiques, etc.)
- Un accès par chapitres ou par pathologies
- Des calculs fréquents
- Des médias (images, films, documents)
- Des informations pratiques pour les internes de Gustave Roussy
L'utilisation de cette application est réservée aux professionnels de santé.
Radiology is nothing without images, so we have included images of various signs but to make the application light weight we have added a blue color hyper link below the sign, when you click on it you would be directed to Google image search which would search best image/s for you in the public domain.You can search any radiology sign from our database, set as favourite and store in favourite folder. You can read and share signs in offline mode, if you want to see the images you have to be in online mode.
Instead of sharing forwarded messages and jokes,you can share various radiology signs via social messaging/mobile platform and spread knowledge. It even has voice navigation, if you don't like it you can go to settings and check on "Mute all sounds" and uncheck "Show sign of the day in Notifications".
You can even keep Radiology sign as widget on your home screen, which would change randomly with time so that you can learn new sign everyday. For widget you have to move the app to phone memory. Our app preferentially installs by default to your sd card in order to save your phone memory.
If we have missed some sign it would be appreciated if you click on mail us with standard reference.
- Practice the steps for administering Glucagon, using the touchscreen simulator
- Follow step-by-step instructions with optional audio
- Record the locations and expiration dates of all your Glucagon kits in the kit log. Notifications will remind you when a kit is due to expire soon so that you can replace it in time
- Record important medical information to review with your doctor in the notes section
- Review quick tips that offer more information about how to be better prepared
Listen to audio commentary on more than 30 scientific posters at the American Diabetes Association's 2015 Scientific Sessions. As you browse the ADA poster hall, Lilly AudioTour™ automatically detects the posters you are near using Bluetooth Low Energy proximity beacons, presenting you with the relevant commentary. Listen along through your device's earpiece speaker or your headphones.
Lilly AudioTour™ provides audio commentary on posters sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company. Commentary is only available in the poster hall during ADA.
The app uses power-efficient Bluetooth technology to detect posters. Lilly AudioTour™ works only with devices that support Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Research: Review areas of research that are being developed by Lilly Oncology
- Clinical Trials: Browse Lilly Oncology clinical trials by area of research, cancer type, or clinical phase, or therapeutic target and access details such as inclusion/exclusion criteria and trial design
- Pathways of Development: Explore molecules that are in development and see mechanism of action videos
- Reference: Save pertinent information for fast and easy reference