Instant mobile refrigerant charge calculator for HVACR applications.
The HVACR Check & Charge™ mobile app from Emerson Climate Technologies provides an on-site refrigerant charge calculator for air conditioning and refrigeration applications. Based on historic sliding cardboard charge calculators, this app allows contractors to easily calculate the correct system refrigerant charge for R-22, R-410A, R-32, R-407C, R-134a, R-452B, R-454B, R-438A, R-422B, R-427A, R-421A, R-404A, R-290, R-449A, R-448A, and R-407A. Contractors can simply choose Superheat, Subcooling, or Airflow and enter the specified system temperatures along with the latent and sensible environmental loads. These values are then used to determine the proper system charge and whether the charge amount needs to be altered based on these conditions.
• AC & Refrigeration Systems
• Superheat Calculator (non-TXV)
• Subcooling Calculator (TXV)
• Airflow Calculator
• PT Charts (Pressure / Temperature)
• Find a Superheat target using psychometric calculations
• For use with R-22, R-410A, R-32, R-407C, R-134a, R-452B, R-454B, R-438A, R-422B, R-427A, R-421A, R-404A, R-290, R-449A, R-448A, and R-407A
• Imperial and Metric Support
Assists with calculating proper system refrigerant charge based on operating conditions.
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at https://climate.emerson.com/mobileapps