The island of Djerba will be hosting during 3 days (October 15th, 16th and 17th 2015) the Djerba Fest, a collaboration between Sweet Chili events and PULP Events.
The concept follows three main directions :
• Promoting tourism through culture
• Promoting tunisian artists
• Attract the foreign festival participants through a crisper and more focused international scheduling.
Indeed, a varied scheduling will be announced with 3 different stages :
• The main stage, located in a barren land in the heart of the touristic area.
• The Chill stage, located on the shores of Sunset Beach.
• The Pop stage 100% tunisian (and free) in the heart of Houmet Souk.
We wish to offer to the public a complete event capable of boosting local and international tourism in Tunisia.
It will offer different types of quality entretainement that will allow Tunisia to present cultural events in a new light.
DJERBA Fest will benefit from a massive media coverage of all types, not mentioning the positive repercussions on Djerba's local economy and for all neighbourhood shops.
DJERBA Fest will call on many different providers, workers and volunteers that will work hand in hand to realize this project.
The festival will also highlight the environnemental aspect, aiming to be an Eco responsable event, and thus putting an emphasis on the cleaning and the preservation of the island of Djerba.
This year DJERBA Fest will start it's first edition with three different stages and will continue to grow each year with even more stages and different artistic projects.