Bluebee Pals app is an interactive app which brings your Bluebee Pal to life! No Bluebee Pal is needed to use the app or you can use your own Bluebee Pal. The app features activities of daily living like bathing, brushing teeth and washing hands this app can also be used to help your children understand the steps necessary to complete tasks.
The app features four rooms each with specific tasks: living room where you can tap on objects to hear their names; kitchen where you can eat a meal or have a snack; bedroom where your Bluebee takes off their shoes and goes to sleep; bathroom where your Bluebee Pal takes a shower, dries off, brushes their teeth and more!
The playroom has fun educational games including ABC’s, puzzles, building a robot, racing cars, find your Bluebee, matching colors and more! In a parental gated area there are access to suggested apps to use with your Bluebee Pal, resources on ways to use your Bluebee Pal with your children, app reviews and more. App encourages role play, use of imagination and allows kids to explore with no time limits!
- Designed for toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood and those with special needs
- Work with your children or students on activities like taking a bath, brushing their teeth or having a snack!
- Help kids understand steps needed to complete a task in a fun sequential way
- Reward them after completing a task with a fun mini game
- Gender neutral app featuring Bluebee Pals
- No time limits or frustration if you can’t complete a task quickly enough
- Record your voice or your child’s voice and play it back
- Bluebee Pals can provide narration, read them stories, and provide the sound for any app or program on a Bluetooth enabled device
- Help kids learn basic ABC’s including their alphabet and sight words
- Kids practice colors using a balloon and matching it to the corresponding fruit color
- Find your Bluebee has children looking at a picture and finding their Bluebee Pals then putting them in the chair associated with their names