Not available offline! I have paid £10 for something that is not available offline... I could just use the website then. The excuse for keeping up to date is not good enough. Medscape offer all their articles offline and free of charge and offer regular updates when you are connected to the internet. Very disappointing, buyer beware.
If only it worked!... I actually tried to pay you £10 for the P+, but you rejected every payment method before trying. I tried to give feedback or contact you, but none of that is available through the app. Really disappointed as I have exams soon and was willing to pay. Please sort this out!
This app tried to rip me off! No warning about needing to upgrade for some info, straight away it says "Payment declined" because it tried to bill £9.99 from me! Disgraceful!!
It's amazing,but.... It's an amazing app,but only if I could pay £10 to get access to professional articles.I am trying to make payment but it keeps giving errors.Dear admin/developer please sort it out ASAP. Thanks
Like the information in the application very much but don't like the fact that it doesn't work off line, even if having paid a considerable sum for it. Lately, the last couple of weeks, it refuses to open, crashes every time I want to use it. Pity... does it need an upgrade?
Needs work to be even remotely useful App won't accept purchases, won't work offline and crashes. Could be really useful if it worked. What a shame!
Version 3.0 is a brand new app, re-written from scratch:
- Search and browse over 1,000 health information leaflets even faster than before.
- New Professional Upgrade to remove advertising and access over 2,700 PatientPlus leaflets - including medicine information.
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Improved sharing experience - quickly share links to articles using your favourite social network.
- Improved Google maps when searching for your nearest services.
- Several bug fixes.