EMIS Mobile allows clinicians to securely access the information they need at the point-of-care.
Whether online or offline, EMIS Mobile enables clinicians to view appointments and up-to-date medical records, making it easier to deliver care closer to home.
EMIS Mobile gives you the power to:
• access patient records securely on the move
• view and book upcoming appointments and schedules
• plan your visits effectively using integrated maps
• add quick note consultations
• add templates
• view documents and attachments, such as x-ray and test results
• prescribe medications
• access real-time QOF and patient alerts
• add tasks for yourself and others, such as issue a prescription
We’ve listened to the needs of our healthcare professionals and introduced the following enhancements to ensure the best user experience possible:
• You can now manage your mobile devices using the EMIS Sentry app and the Device Manager module in EMIS Web.
• We’ve added Patient Find to let you search for any patient at your organisation.
• There’s no longer a restriction on the number of appointments that can be stored in Appointment Book.
• Patient warnings and alerts now work as they do in EMIS Web, based on triggers such as Add a drug.
• EMIS Mobile no longer locks when you switch to another app.
• You can now use your EMIS Web username and password to log on to EMIS Mobile. We’ve improved the user experience through faster and more intuitive interfaces, for example:
• Colours have been standardised to draw your attention to clinically significant data or required actions.
• You no longer have to tap individual ‘View’ boxes to view specific information; you can now tap anywhere on the row