Emma is a money management and budgeting tool that helps you avoid overdrafts, cancel wasteful subscriptions, track debt and save money. Our data shows Emma can save you up to £600 every year! We use state of the art technology to analyse your personal finances and give you the power to make smarter decisions with your money.
● Manage all your accounts in one place
● Set budgets and money goals
● Track spending payday to payday
● Find and cancel wasteful subscriptions
● Set budgets and track paydays
● Track bank fees
● Avoid overdraft charges
● Get daily balance notifications
● Plan debt repayments
● Get smart reports about your finances
● Keep your credit score in shape
● Save money every month
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Emma uses SSL 256-bit encryption - the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● Emma does not store your online banking credentials.
“I love this app. I used a Google Sheet until now and had to manually track when each outgoing went out by loading up 3 different banking apps. This does it all and it's so flexible; I've not had to change how I do my home accounting/budgeting.”
“I love Emma! I was searching for a good app to help me keep track of my 1. Transactions , 2. Debt , and 3. Bills and Subscriptions. Emma does all that and more. It's aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand and operate, and best of all free!”
“I used to use Yolt and that was a fantastic app but this is a lot better for me. Tracking is a lot more visual and frequent, and the daily notification helps to keep spending in check”
“I've been looking for an amazing budget app for so long and this is easily the best app I have encountered. Clean interface, easy to use UI, and it has a personality and makes money not so boring!”
“Great app, love it! Have tried so many budget apps and I work in the app development industry, and this is my fave”
“Amazing detailed finance analysis tool. Perfect to spot bad spending habits. I tried yolt and moneydashboard, and this is the app to keep, better than the other 2 by miles.”
“Very helpful, a great tool for me to be disciplined with spending.”
We believe anyone deserves a financial advocate. Someone who watches our back no matter who we are and where we come from. Emma doesn’t serve the interests of anyone. We think we can provide a great experience, which relies on a basic principle, caring about our customers’ financial well being. This is who we are and what we stand for.
We have received amazing feedback from the community and have been recommended by Forbes, Financial Times, Politico, The Sunday Times and CITY A.M.
SUPPORTED UK BANKS
We support a variety of UK banks and use modern standards, such as Open Banking. These are the banks you can use with Emma: NatWest, Halifax, Lloyds, Nationwide, Barclays, HSBC, First Direct, Santander, TSB, RBS, The co-operative Bank, American Express, Barclaycard, Starling Bank, Monzo, Revolut, Metro Bank and Bank of Scotland.
MORE FEATURES? THAT’S A PRO
Upgrade to Emma Pro for access to premium features, including:
● Custom categories and unlimited budgeting, so you can track your finances like a ninja
● Rename transactions to edit how your transactions should look like
● Export data to understand your finances on excel
● Create manual Accounts to manage your cash expenses and any other accounts you might have
● Split your transactions into multiple categories for more flexibility
Emma Technologies LTD is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services. Reference no. 794952
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data Protection Registration Number: ZA241546.
Company Registration Number: 10578464.