Mhmm can't post video, how do we post webm
With the new ability to control webms, this app is everything I could've asked for in a 4chan reader.
It won't load most images
Closes itself every hour or less without a crash report. Also, it often opens up a previously viewed thread when I select a new one, even when I close out Mimi/clear my RAM. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5, and didn't experienced these issues ~1.5 yr ago on a lesser device. Best of luck, Devs.
Lot of adds. Has a bug in which adds wont scroll forcing you to click them and be redirected. This bug is OLD and still hasnt been addresed. I have a suspicion that this was built in by dev for more profit. Still arguably the best chan app on play store. When this bug is fixed ill give it 5 stars
Great reader, but prone to errors. UPDATE: I found out that most of my problems with this app were actually caused by my router attempting to grab ipv6 addresses when my ISP doesn't support that yet.
- Added scrubber to webm playback
- Added pause button to webm playback
- Select a directory for batch downloads
- Another attempt to fix the bug where viewing a bunch of webm videos would crash the app
- Fixed an issue where the board list may not load
- Other bug fixes I'm forgetting right now