Unlike most applications, YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL ANYTHING ON THE SERVER. Connection will be securely made by SSH. You just need a user who can execute commans listed below:
- date, hostname, cat, grep, uname, ifconfig, fdisk, df, ps, sensors (lm-sensors package). hddtemp (hddtemp package)
- Secure SSH connections. You can handle server fingerprints.
- Encrypted database. You lost your phone? Don't worry, no one can access your data.
- Choose which services you want to monitor. When the application detects a stopped service, it will show you a notification.
- You can set update frequency.
- Check for information about the server: Net configuration, hdds, CPU, motherboard & HDD temperature, services in execution, partitions...
Next version goals:
- Add your own services to monitor (by now, there's a predefined list)
- Monitor servers using SSH tunneling (bypass firewalls)
- Receive alerts about high temperature or full disk drivers (at the moment you can check but not monitor that)
- Start/Stop/Restart services remotely
Detailed Release Notes: Version 3.0 (April, 23, 2014)
Splash Screen : New splash image.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements; fixed the "Remember my login details" feature.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; corrected and updated texts.
Rate This App:
- Updated the app with the "Rate This App" functionality.
- Improved refresh mechanism; improved design for the "Refresh" button.
Server Details: Improved user interaction and user interface design; more user-friendly display of the server details; improved calls to and from back-end.
Settings Screen: Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
To check the accessibility of server, the application uses one of three protocols: HTTP, TCP or ECHO.
Allows you to use standard ping tools for check any hosts.
Allows receive a list of IP entries for selected host (nslookup like)
Also allows you to check the route to the selected host with help traceroute command. This operation requires the ROOT access and may be not accessible for some devices!
GoodSync Server for Android makes your device discoverable via GoodSync Connect, so you can easily transfer files and folders to/from any computer running GoodSync Explorer or synchronize files using Goodsync 9.
File transfer works via WiFi or cellular network, without having to worry about setting up firewalls or IP addresses.
* Access files on internal and external SD cards.
* Does not lock screen, can work in background.
* Can be configured to start on device power on.
* Can be configured to work over Wi-Fi only.
* Can monitor changes and sync on-the fly with Windows and MacOS clients.
If you have any question or problems please send an e-mail to our support: email@example.com
Easily view all server / site status in the same interface
Check the server / site status details
View server / site status charts
Add contacts to server / site
You can monitor Web server, Email server, DNS server, FTP server, VPN server, etc.
Monitor web sites based on the domain name / IP address, support HTTP / HTTPS protocol, you can manually add / modify HTTP return code for monitoring.
More features are constantly updating ...
"Most powerful server monitoring utility I can find in the Google Play!", said by our customer Mr. John.
**** Supported server types (More server types will be supported) ****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data value)
**** Supported notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (9 default alarm sounds, also can use .mp3, .wav files on SD card)
* Play voice (Use TTS-Text To Speech engine to convert the alarm text to voice file, and then play the voice file)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers, optional take a picture as attachment)
* Auto call to your phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server, to let you record the server down / warning events to your own web system
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Start / stop server and view server status by web interface. Which mean you can use your PC or mobile phone to access and control this app remotely
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched). This is useful for the monitoring room with many TV screens;
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not pop up alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnection;
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations to check the server real status;
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring;
* Can auto pause checking when there is no Wifi or 3G connection, to avoid wrong alarms;
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...);
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well.
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers, and will display ads on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app.
If you reinstalled your Android device, please download Server Status Monitor again, and also click "Upgrade" function. The app will detect that you had purchased before, and automatically upgrade to full version without pay again.
Any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
You navigate with its special browser to the webpage and the app will track your navigation steps so that these can be repeated later in the background periodically. On the page you select the text (or HTML) visually that you want to watch for updates so you receive only notifications for modifications in these parts. The alarm report of the checker highlights the differences.
Technically speaking, other apps only automate checking repeatedly the raw content behind a simple URL. This app, however, also features Web Automation where instructions (macros) are recorded interactively (e.g. like iMacros). Your actions to reach the website (and your selection of the text whose updates you want to keep track of) are replayed automatically in intervals specified by you. This gives you the additional opportunity to oversee alterations in Deep Web pages.
✔ Notification when a website changes
✔ Monitor various websites on the watchlist
✔ Simplified way to give instructions for checking
✔ Visual difference of all modifications to a website detected (diff)
✔ It can act as a web monitor to check the availability and correctness
✔ Choose exactly which part or parts of a page to watch
✔ Save mobile traffic by disabling or reducing checks for mobile networks
✔ Check pages even behind logins, HTTP Authentications, form posts or long navigational sequences
✔ 256-Bit AES-encryption for all sensitive data
✔ Notification alarms using sound, vibration and/or the LED
✔ Browse the different versions of a website (includes offline browser)
✔ Requires only a minimum amount of permissions.
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish and Chinese
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Have ideas or suggestions? Feel free to send your ideas to my email and I'd be more than happy to add it in.
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
To try a demonstration, launch the app and then use these settings: