Unlike most applications, YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL ANYTHING ON THE SERVER. Connection will be securely made by SSH. You just need a user who can execute commans listed below:
- date, hostname, cat, grep, uname, ifconfig, fdisk, df, ps, sensors (lm-sensors package). hddtemp (hddtemp package)
- Secure SSH connections. You can handle server fingerprints.
- Encrypted database. You lost your phone? Don't worry, no one can access your data.
- Choose which services you want to monitor. When the application detects a stopped service, it will show you a notification.
- You can set update frequency.
- Check for information about the server: Net configuration, hdds, CPU, motherboard & HDD temperature, services in execution, partitions...
Next version goals:
- Add your own services to monitor (by now, there's a predefined list)
- Monitor servers using SSH tunneling (bypass firewalls)
- Receive alerts about high temperature or full disk drivers (at the moment you can check but not monitor that)
- Start/Stop/Restart services remotely
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Diese kostenlose Mobilgeräte-App ermöglicht den Zugriff auf alle Einsatzdetails, die Mitarbeiter können sich direkt zu Einsätzen oder Terminen anmelden.
Finden Sie rasch alle Kontaktdaten Ihrer Kollegen, und starten Sie mit einem Klick einen Anruf, eMail, SMS, oder eine Kartendarstellung (samt Routenberechnung).
Mit entsprechender Berechtigung können Sie komfortabel Rundmails oder SMS an ganze Gruppen versenden.
Alle wichtigen Daten zu Einsätzen und Mitgliedern bleiben auch offline auf Ihrem Gerät gespeichert und werden regelmäßig synchronisiert, so dass Sie auch ohne Internetverbindung auf alle wichtigen Infos zugreifen können.
Achtung: um diese App nutzen zu können, muss Ihre Hilfsorganisation bereits einen HiOrg-Server betreiben (auch kostenfrei möglich).
Weitere Informationen dazu und Anmeldung:
Was bietet HiOrg-Server ?
HiOrg-Server ermöglicht allen Mitgliedern Ihrer Organisation Zugriff auf eine ständig aktuelle Adressliste.
Veranstalter können direkt per Internet komfortabel bei Ihnen Sanitätsdienst bestellen.
Ihre Helfer bekommen alle Infos zum Einsatz automatisch per eMail oder SMS.
Übersichtlicher und aktueller können Ihre Material- oder Ausbildungs-Listen nicht gepflegt werden.
Auch die Rechnung an den Veranstalter wird mit nur 2 Mausklicks ausgedruckt.
Einsätze jetzt online planen.
Personal, Material, Ausbildung - mit einem Klick alles im Blick!
If you have any question or problems please send an e-mail to our support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
To check the accessibility of server, the application uses one of three protocols: HTTP, TCP or ECHO.
Allows you to use standard ping tools for check any hosts.
Allows receive a list of IP entries for selected host (nslookup like)
Also allows you to check the route to the selected host with help traceroute command. This operation requires the ROOT access and may be not accessible for some devices!
GoodSync Server for Android makes your device discoverable via GoodSync Connect, so you can easily transfer files and folders to/from any computer running GoodSync Explorer or synchronize files using Goodsync 9.
File transfer works via WiFi or cellular network, without having to worry about setting up firewalls or IP addresses.
* Access files on internal and external SD cards.
* Does not lock screen, can work in background.
* Can be configured to start on device power on.
* Can be configured to work over Wi-Fi only.
* Can monitor changes and sync on-the fly with Windows and MacOS clients.
Easily view all server / site status in the same interface
Check the server / site status details
View server / site status charts
Add contacts to server / site
You can monitor Web server, Email server, DNS server, FTP server, VPN server, etc.
Monitor web sites based on the domain name / IP address, support HTTP / HTTPS protocol, you can manually add / modify HTTP return code for monitoring.
More features are constantly updating ...
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
****Current Supported Server Types****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data)
* Sensors: Power, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Magnetic Field, Pressure, Proximity
**** Supported Notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (9 default alarm sounds, also can use .mp3, .wav files on SD card)
* Play voice (Use TTS-Text To Speech engine to convert the alarm text to voice file, and then play the voice file)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
* Auto call to phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server, to let you record the server down / warning events to your own web system
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Start / stop server and view server status by web interface. Which mean you can use your PC or mobile phone to access and control this app remotely
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched
* Auto pause checking option by each monitor. You can specify time period by day when the whole system doing maintenance (eg. Night time or weekend)
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched). This is useful for the monitoring room with many TV screens
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not pop up alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnection
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations to check the server real status
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring
* Can auto pause checking when there is no Wifi or 3G connection, to avoid wrong alarms
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...)
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers, and will display ads on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app
If you reinstalled your Android device, please download Server Status Monitor again, and also click "Upgrade" function. The app will detect that you had purchased before, and automatically upgrade to full version without pay again
Any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
The DscServer runs on a dedicated, always on, always connected android phone or tablet running within your network. Using it, multiple instances of the DscKeypad App and DscKeypad widgets (included) or other similar applications (such as Mi Casa Verde Vera or other automation products) may connect simultaneously using the "fan-out" capability provided. The DscServer appears to any client as a faster version of the Envisalink card itself with some additional capabilities (e.g. zone and partition labels). The server requirements are very modest, I use an LG P500 to run my entire home automation system. This simple automation extension can rival the more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Time Warner's IntelligentHome.
You can also run the DscServer on a PC or any other OS supporting java. Use the DscKeypad included in this app to unlock the extra features included in the android or java version of the DscServer such as remote access. logging, and custom command widgets. (After purchasing this app uninstall the free DscKeypad from your phone and use the included enhanced version).
This is a sophisticated server with many capabilities, and requires some expertise to configure. I do offer a full refund if you're unable to get it to work in your environment or are not satisfied in any way.
o multiple simultaneous connected clients (fan-out) to the Envisalink
o system status cached and trimmed to active zones/partitions to reduce network and client load
o secure/encrypted remote client connections
o logging - full log, and a motion zone filtered log for readability
o direct connection providing immediate security system status
o a centralized location for customizing your system such as zone and partition labels.
o reduced network load and better keypad app performance
o self monitoring with immediate email or SMS notifications:
- alarms and trouble
- configurable zone opening/restore
- loss of connection with the Envisalink card
- phone/tablet power loss (will continue on battery)
- phone/tablet low battery warning
- phone/tablet connectivity loss
- midnight status check-in (to confirm connectivity daily)
- use security events to trigger actions such as posting a web site (e.g. to turn video recording or motion detecting on/off, changing the temperature in a wifi thermostat, turning), send an android intent to other android apps (e.g. my Wemo app to control your lights), etc.
- and much more...
o customizable content for eMail, SMS, UDP messages
o enables home automation - send the DSC application commands using android intents
- mpp.android.server.DscService.SendCommand, intent extra data: command=
o On screen widgets for submitting custom commands (locally or remotely)
o NFC support to send custom commands, including arm/disarm, etc.
SMS messages can notify you of alarms or trouble even if the internet connection to your alarm system is cut or if your personal phone is not currently attached to the internet.
This app (only) works with an Envisalink 2DS/3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
Remember, DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure. Expose (port forward) the secure port (only) to outside your secure network (after registering the clients you will allow).
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)