The Air Quality data sources varies depending on the cities:
- The US Embassy PM2.5 data is used for Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
- The China Ministry Environment Pollution Departement PM10 data is used for all other cities in China.
- For Hong Kong and Taiwan, the respective Environment agencies PM2.5 data is used.
- For Singapore, the Singapore National Environment Agency PM2.5 data is used.
- For the other countries, please refer to our website (aqicn.org)
The overall AQI, PM2.5 and PM10 measurements are updated every hour.
In order to install the widget, you need to insert it on the homescreen:
- If you are using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich), select the "All Apps" icon (usually on the top-right corner), then the widget tab, and click on the "Beijing Air" widget.
- If you are using any other version below 4.0, you need to long-press in an empty area on the default home screen and select "Widgets", and then "Beijing Air".
For more information, you can consult the website aqicn.org.
BreezoMeter's App is a fun, intuitive & professional way to get real time outdoor air quality levels, at your specific location, as simple as checking the weather.
But that's only the start, BreezoMeter offers:
• Real time air quality maps - see in your own eyes how outdoor air quality looks like at your street, block and even the all country.
• Actionable personalized health recommendations - know what you should do, whether you’re at home, looking for an exercise route, planning a trip or watching the kids.
• Notifications on outdoor air quality changes - save your favorite locations and track their air quality 24/7.
★ Download BreezoMeter and breathe easy ★
Use BreezoMeter to track the outdoor air quality around you and to minimize your exposure to outdoor air pollution.
Watch the outdoor air quality at the kids kindergarten, plan the healthiest exercise route and make informed decisions about everyday life.
✓ Perfect for parents to small children and infants.
✓ Great solution to athletes, runners, cyclists and anyone doing outdoor sport activities.
✓ Important for asthma, lung and heart patients.
BreezoMeter's secret sauce lies in gathering real time outdoor air pollution data and analyzing how air pollution is dispersed throughout the city, using cutting edge algorithms. BreezoMeter is your solution to get real time notifications on air quality changes at any location, along with actionable health recommendations.
And the best part - it's free.
★ Download BreezoMeter and gain control of what you breathe ★
App permissions information:
Write to external storage: Only for saving your favorite places so you could get notifications on air quality changes.
✓ MyPermissions Certification - http://goo.gl/bHDBUI
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BreezoMeter
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BreezoMeter
Website - http://www.breezometer.com
You can now use the most advanced, real time, location based air quality API.
Just visit http://breezometer.com/developers-api/ or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions or suggestions? We would love to hear from you: email@example.com
Maps, My Sites and Notifications keep you up to date with London's air quality where you are.
Subscribe to a site to receive notifications when pollution levels change to Moderate or High.
Hourly and annual 20 metre resolution interactive pollution maps give you an unparalleled view of air quality where you are.
Pin individual sites to the My Sites page for quick and easy access.
** If you like this, check out our new Chrome Extension!
This application is designed and developed by the Environmental Research Group at King's College London, London's leading air quality information and research group.
This application is possible thanks to the continued support and participation of the boroughs of London in the London Air Quality Network.
The new EuropeAir app is the best way to find out about the latest air quality across Europe. Get data from 3,500 monitoring stations in +30 countries while you're on the go. Retrieve instant information about the major components of air pollution: ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and airborne particulate (PM10 and PM2.5).
• The easiest way to view summarised information for more than 500 cities across Europe
• Share air quality information on twitter, facebook or just e-mail it to a friend
• Filter map data by pollutant, station type, etc.
• Customise your notifications, create a list of favourites and more
• Customise My Map: filter the data by pollutant, station type…
• EEA’s Air Quality Index
• Official data from the European Environment Agency (EEA) with direct access to data providers