This is news typically reported tomorrow by traditional industry media.
Congratulations! You have installed a solar PV system optimized by the leading smart module technology provider, Tigo Energy. You’ve joined thousands of owners that are confidently getting the most from their solar array thanks to Tigo Energy’s technology.
With this application you will have the most advanced solar monitoring and operations technology in the palm of your hand. Your system is smarter so you don’t have to work harder! The array automatically detects problems and will alert you when there are issues that need your attention. By downloading this application you will be able to manage your system on-the-go from anywhere in the world.
Similar to our web-based software you can see a system or fleet of systems with an intuitive interface.
See module-level detail and historical data to quickly understand how your system is performing.
You can demo the software even before you’ve installed a system. Download the app today, and click the demo button to see what it looks like. You can also log in to our website, tigoenergy.com, for a demo of our online software.
Our basic monitoring service enables you to see module-level data absolutely free. Download today to see how to get the most out of your solar array.
Existing Energy Intelligence web subscribers will be able to access all publications that they are subscribed to via the app for convenience. Those with subscriptions to our research reports will be able to access these using the Tablet version.
We monitor events as they unfold and relate them to trends and issues in a way that provides our readers perspective and a deeper understanding covering areas such as Global Oil, North American Gas, Global Gas and LNG and Global Uranium.
Products available on mobile format include:
Petroleum Intelligence Weekly
Energy Intelligence Briefing
Energy Intelligence Finance
International Oil Daily
Jet Fuel Intelligence
Natural Gas Week
NGW's Gas Market Reconnaissance
Oil Market Intelligence
Nuclear Intelligence Weekly
World Gas Intelligence
Selected Research Reports (Tablet only)
Download the FREE app and explore how innovation is paving the way to a sustainable energy future.
We’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
Want to find a hot cup of coffee while the power is out? A hot meal? Or just need some groceries? Look up businesses that have power and get in touch with them.
- Enroll into eBill and Automatic Payment Programs
- Report a downed wire
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Make a payment with a one-time payment method
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Utilize "Guest Pay" to pay another customer's bill
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see if they have power and find their contact information
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects