This is news typically reported tomorrow by traditional industry media.
For users with the responsibility for energy management such as building managers, plant & factory managers, and facility managers, etc, they can get benefits through this app by following functions and features:
- A high level vision of energy information: Summarized energy information of buildings in the homepage—including energy consumption today/this month/this year, total energy cost and carbon emissions.
- Multiple buildings management: Users can easily switch to any of buildings to review its energy profile, consumption and analysis reports.
- Support different kinds of energy sources: Besides the most often used energy—electricity, other energy sources such as water, gas, oil and coat, etc, are also supported as well.
- Alarm management: Through the user-defined rule-based or boundary-triggered alarm mechanism, this app will notify users by alert with rings or vibration, sending SMS or email, to prevent any abnormal situation and further damage.
- Higher mobility: You can easily access your Delta Energy Online system to manage your building energy through this app anytime, anywhere
Delta Energy Online is building managers’ portable assistant. And, this app is free of charge. Users can download it for either self evaluation or already have Delta Energy Online installed. The only requirement for portable users is Android Mobile is a must before this app installation.