The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Now you can put the real signal strength at your finger tips in your status bar or use one of our great home screen signal strength widgets.
This app offers you the ability to put your signal strength dBm level in your status bar.
We offer 3 color choices to display your signal dBm level in the status bar.
We have also included 5 home screen signal widgets.
The first is a text only widget that is available in any text color you choose.
The second is a text only widget with network information included. Available in same color as first widget.
The third is a signal bar widget that includes the text value.
Signal bar widget contains 7 bars.
Full 7 bars = signal strength greater than -60 dBm.
6 bars between -60 and -70 dBm
5 bars between -70 and -80 dBm
4 bars between -80 and -90 dBm
3 bars between -90 and -100 dBm
2 bars between -100 and -110 dBm
1 bar between -110 and -120 dBm
no signal icon at -120 dBm
Signal bar widget text color can also be changed to the color of your choice.
Signal bars can be set from your choice of 8 different colors.
The fourth widget is a wide version of the bars widget that adds the carrier name, and network type. This widget and the bars widget share color settings.
The fifth widget is the same as the wide version but adds arrows for data send and receive.
Notification text color is selectable from your choice of colors.
**** There is a known issue on the Samsung G2 that affects all signal apps *** Please try the free version and verify that it works before purchase. We would like to eliminate all negative comments and ratings due to issues beyond our control.****
Please email us for feature requests. We will try to implement as many suggestions as possible to make this app the best.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
** If you recently took an update from Samsung and it broke access to switching between LTE and 3G, it's Samsung fault, as they permanently blocked developers from accessing it. Please don't give me 1-2 stars for something I can't fix, but others still find useful**
--- What do this app do? ---
► Toggle between 3G and 4G with a few clicks for nearly any device regardless of manufacturer.
► View all statistics your carrier uses to determine signal quality and 3G to 4G hand offs for CDMA, LTE and HSPA/HSPA+ in real time.
► Easy to read 3G and 4G statistics in percentages based on the max/min values instead of just decibels.
► Quick access to info you can reference when you need to complain to your carrier about poor reception in your area.
► Find dead spots around your home/office that affect phone calls, but not data (or data, but not phone calls).
► Reception quality can be misleading with bars only. See all the data Android and your carrier hides from you to determine signal quality and how it varies.
► Access to low level information about your previous and current wifi connections, including the current signal in decibels.
Annoyed at the lack of network signal information for your Android phone your carrier hides from you?
Can't switch between 3G and LTE easily with your phone?
Wish you could know more about the statistics your carrier uses to determine many bars your phone has and the tower it connects to?
Want to see what your 3g and 4g signals are at the same time and also switch between them easily?
Try out this free app and see all that information you've been missing when you could only look at number of bars and one signal under status settings. Also includes hidden configuration settings (cell radio configuration, wifi config, battery info) normally invisible to users.
Compare your signal quality based on percentages instead of just decibels. Now, you can instantly see how great each signal reading is for your device based on a scale of 0% (worst) to 100% (best). Percentages are configured to give the best reading for your carrier by default.
Use the info contained in this app to monitor your current signal and find dead spots around your home and office. Also useful for complaining to tier 2 tech support with your carrier when your signal sucks. Be informed and use what they know to your advantage!
**If you want this app in another language, please contact me either on the forums or with the listed email here to help. Translating can be done by anyone via https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/advanced-signal-info **
More information about the app can be found here until it's integrated into the app itself:
App works best for phones with either a CMDA or LTE data connection, but I offer as much GSM info as I can provide. If it does not work with your device, please contact me at my email and I can work with you to find out the issue.
Note: not all information may be available depending on the OEM/OS. Info not displayed will show as "N/A".
If the advanced area button causes the app to crash, it's your device and not me, sorry (not much I can do other than remove the button for your device only). It's an activity added to the pure Android OS and can be restricted by manufacturers (such certain Samsung ones).
== PERMISSIONS ==
↑ because the app won't show anything useful without those ↑
↑ for the tiny banner ad I have ↑
↑ Used only as a fallback for devices that can't access additional settings.
I don't collect or store any personal information.
Source Code: https://github.com/yareally/SignalInfo
Very effective app that worth downloading.
Faster signal setting compared to free version of this app. And NO Ads.
Network signal resetting is a solution to lot of common network issues like:
☆ Signal Instability.
☆ Continuous Low Signal.
☆ Data Disconnection.
☆ Poor Call Quality etc.
Network Signal Resetter resets the connection so that Android OS will be compelled to look for best signal and set it, Just like you get good signal after restarting.
☆ Resets network connection and solves most of the network issues.
☆ Refreshed signal is found to have more strength in most cases.
☆ Can reconnect quickly to lost data connection.
☆ 8 out of 10 usage of this app increased the connection quality. This means increased internet speed and good quality.
☆ Sets 4G if found in the area. the set priority order is 4G-3G-2G.
☆ Saves Battery life with a more stable signal.
This is Donate version, Please don't download without trying free version.
See Total Booster before buying this.
An Alien IOVA initiative..
IMPORTANT: NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
[[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]]
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ Refresh Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Refreshes Wifi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest refreshing of signal, not more than a minute.
★ No data connection failures.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and sets the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Create Home Screen Shortcut by long pressing App Icon from App list and place it anywhere in Home Screen.
This is lite version with Ad, Try Pro.
★ Home screen Widget. 1 click Refresher.
★ Faster Recovery of Signal.
★ No Ads.
It can also show a notification in addition to the home screen widget.
The widget shows phone Signal Strength, Network type, Battery status, and Wifi strength and SSID name. Click each label to go to the related settings.
** There is no open API to get signal strength of an LTE connection. This will come when I am able to have access to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please see website for changelog.
Signal Care automatically resets the connection and thus OS sets a good quality network signal.
Please download and test the free version before purchasing!
★ When network signal is low. say, below 1 bar continuously.
★ When internet connection is of poor quality at a place with 4G or 3G support.
★ When WiFi speed and strength is unexpectedly low even if you are in range.
★ When traveling, fluctuating network signals.
★ When the network signal fluctuations are draining your battery.
★ When you are expecting an important call or message.
Let Signal Care reset the network signal for you. And if there is a good quality network signal present in that area we makes sure you get it by repeated resets!
► Advanced Signal Resetting algorithm: Resets network signal and network data connection in one click.
► Automatic Signal Care: Different modes for automatic network signal maintenance.
Smart Mode: Listens the network signal fluctuations and check if the network signal is gone below 'threshold signal value' for more than a 'threshold trigger interval', If this condition is met then 'Signal Care' algorithm runs and make sure the best network signal in the area is set. e.g., For a 'threshold signal value' = 1 bar, and 'threshold trigger interval' = 1 minute. If network signal power goes below '1 bar' for '1 minute' Signal Care automatically triggers the algorithm.
Time Mode: Runs 'Signal Care' algorithm for every 'time mode interval'. e.g., For 'time mode interval' = 30 minutes. Signal Care algorithm gets automatically triggered after every 30 minutes.
► Signal Graph Analysis: Informative graph plots helping users to learn their network signal and find blind spots.
Signal power vs time (Live)
Signal power vs time (History)
Signal bars vs time
Data connection type vs time
WiFi speed vs time
► Signal Info saver: Detailed information on network signal, savable for future reference. Signal info includes:
Time of saving, Longitude of location, Latitude of location, Current location, Network Operator, Network Technology, Signal power (in asu or dB), Signal bars, Data connection type, Mobile data technology, WiFi SSID, WiFi RSSI, WiFi Speed.
► Signal History: Automatic and manually saved network signal info list.
► Signal Care Logger: Logs containing details of all the activities done by Signal Care.
Signal Care is not a signal booster, Signal care is an helper application that can reset signal automatically and force OS to find good signal in the physical location.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : Signal Care requires this permission to get location of the signal tower. We don't use your location data. We respect everyone's privacy.
* This is a diagnostic monitoring tool
* This does not increase reception
* Custom signal bars need time to calibrate or need to be manually set
* Please read all the description and please don't leave "It don't work" comments; email me....
Displays a persistent customizable signal-bar in your notification area (5-bar). It also records signal statistics and graphs for monitoring.
### This uses Android's raw GSM or CDMA signal values directly! ###
How many times have you had 3 or 4 signal bars yet couldn't make a call or even check your email? Many vendors (or carriers) intentionally pad or incorrectly display the real signal power using the devices built in signal-bar graph. This is where Real Signal's power comes in to help...
Real Signal can be adjusted manually or automatically to report a better and more accurate bar-scale. What Real Signal displays is your dBm signal in truth, but I leave the graphic bar-scale control in YOUR hands to manipulate to YOUR needs (with some help)! Great huh!
*** Instructions ***
I've included a general default CDMA and GSM bar-scale which works well for Samsung and HTC devices(probably others too), but Motorola signals seem different than other vendors. You can use the defaults and adjust the thresholds to properly display a 5 bar-signal graph in your notifications or you can use Real Signal's built-in (auto)signal threshold algorithm to set the 5 bar-scale ranges based on your recorded signal strengths. To use this to its best ability, make sure you calibrate Real Signal by traveling through known WEAK and STRONG signal areas before applying the (auto) signal thresholds. Once you get some decent and accurate thresholds, tweak them as needed or leave them as they are. It's your choice!
For general signal monitoring, DO NOT keep GPS tracking enabled. This will kill your battery quickly! It's not Real Signal that is killing your battery, its the GPS receiver.
*** TIP ***
Signals strengths are scaled from low numeric values to high numeric values. This could be negative values from a low of -120 to a high of -65 or something more simplistic as a low of 1 to a high of 31. Just remember, its always low to high on the number scale, including negative number ranges.
**!! This does NOT increase actual signal strength. !!**
Please use the FEEDBACK TOOL in the app for questions or problems. I can't really help if you leave feedback in the Market comments. Thank you!
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
- fixed occasional crash issue
- Added signal state status. This was hard to test live so let me know if it works well.
Check pro version for configurable options.
Note: turn screen on/off if freezes.
1. losing signal problem of Motorola Phone 4G.
2. Signal block problem of Samsung S3,Note2.
3. Unregistered problem of Samsung android series as S4,S3,Note2,Note3.
4. Signal offnet or diving problem of cell phone
Does your cell phone losing signal or offnet frequently?
Does your grey-market cell phone keep losing signal?
Is the signal normal when your cell phone sleeping?
Do you get losing signal warning when entering subway,basement,computer room and tunnel?
You would suffer above problems more or less when using cell phones.Cell phone does lose signal in certain places.Could we get beforehand warning of losing singal? Could we restore signal?
SignalGuardPro real-time monitoring signal quality and working condition of your cell phone.It can give beforehand warning with ring,vibration and LED three methods when signal abnormalities occurs,such as entering places like subway,basement,computer room and tunnels or caused by uncorrectly baseband settings. And it can automatically restore signal networking within 6 seconds(fastest), in accordance with the signal parameter settings. The whole restore process will be recorded in database which could be checked later.
1,Baseband locking function:
it can set working baseband in 2G,3G or 4G.
2,Cell tower refreshing function:
it can switch to the most powerful cell tower nearby, Combination of rational setting 2G/3G/4G baseband,it will enhance signal stability and improve quality of connection.
3,WIFI management function:
control WIFI connection,real-time examine frequency channel, DBM and other informations, change or erase connecting password, more effective and convenient than system’s wifi management.
4,WIFI channel diagnostics function:
It can automatically analysis available wireless router frequency channels,give tips of conflicted and interferenced channels and available free ones,therefore solve the problem of slow wifi connection.
5,Power saving function:
When actived, power saving function will turn on flight mode,close wifi and GPS. Thus no need of worrying midnight call or message wake you up.
1) cellphone communications signal restore funtion to restore broken and weak network, enhance signal.
2) cellphone baseband lock, base station refresh function to improve the cellphone signal quality.
3) WIFI connection management, improve the diagnostic function to improve WIFI connection rate.
4) Signal power saving function to save cellphone power, extend standby time.
5) monitoring cellphone signals work status , double icon displays the amount of telecommunications signals.
6) Use combination of sound, vibration, LED three ways to remind lost signal and signal network restored.
7) Record logs of losing signal and restore signal network, for check and management later.
8) The app can be set to boot from the start, provide whole time monitoring.
9) Support all the software and hardware of Android models in the market. Support monitoring and restoring the signal even the cellphone is in standby or hibernation mode.
1. New 2*1 desktop widgets.
2. New report graph functions, statistical signal values at different times.
3. New ringing and vibrating alert in the baseband switching.
4. Improved part of the interface view, more friendly.
5. Optimized baseband lock function, support the Samsung GALAXY series.
6. Fixed some bugs.
1. Compatible with AT&T operator.
2. Optimization sub-module function.
1. new menu buttom to exit.
2. Fixed the cross-border issues caused by special large font.
3. Fixed individual bug.
1 . Answer Android fragmentation , now compatible with Samsung N7102i, Huawei Mate, MI 2A.
2 Fixed WIFI channel diagnostic functions BUG in 5G band.
3 Fixed display of time
4 Fixed some other small bug.
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device. After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
The application doesn't show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
There is an issue with Gingerbread 2.3.3 that prevents Mobile Signal Widget from working correctly. There is nothing I can do to fix this; the problem is with the Android API.
Mobile Signal Widget PRO now available!
PRO version includes transparency option, new 2x1 widget and more. Check it out in the market.
Shows real-time mobile signal strength in dBm, operator, network type and Wi-Fi signal.
NEW - Unfreeze! Widgets. Tap a frozen widget to get it going again.