Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
*NEW BACKGROUNDS ADDED*
Info: On some devices it might need a restart before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
If you had the free version, uninstall it once you installed Power Widget.
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is completely up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only 2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for 2.x)
Sync (only 2.x)
GPS (link since 2.3)
2G/3G (link since 2.3)
Note: If you had the free Power Widget version before, please uninstall it to get rid of the notification messages.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, google power control replacement, switches, toogle, manual control, toggle alternative, powerwidget, PowerWidget
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Advanced Network Neighborhood
7. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI, TA, TAC, CI.
1. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
2. Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
3. Airplane cellphone radio only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
1. Signal Refresh. A very few ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been temporarily unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Many applications such as "2x cell signal booster" has declared their app can boost signal strength and speed up Internet speed. But actually they may not always working and some are fake boosting. No application can let the cell tower or router to send you a stronger signal to boost your cell signal. But we guarantee our signal booster can really improve your reception. It will be the best cell booster for your choice!
1) Display a diagram for you to analyze your signal strength. So you can move your mobile or pad near to your network hotspot to get a faster wireless speed and increase your wireless signal strength.
2) Refresh and reconnect to your WIFI/2G/3G/4G/Cellular network immediately.
3) Recover your lost wireless signal automatically just by one simple click.
For wireless booster, check XDA thread for more information.
Thank your for your reading.
Tired of having a low signal and slow data connection? Here's the solution to your problem! :)
Using the latest Android API technology to renew your phone's connection to the best cell tower available! What you got to lose, it's free! :) Download now!
The fastest, safest, the most light weight network signal speed booster!
** FEATURES **
★---1."One-touch "Boost Signal" Button"---★
Just tap "Boost signal" button and the app will automatically reboot your signal & Wi-Fi. Whether you're at a weak signal area or no signal area, this app will be very helpful to have your phone go faster in 3G/4G/LTE/WIFI.
★---2."Weak Signal Notification"---★
When you're at a weak signal area, app will notify you to boost your signal so that you can have a better signal experience.
....And that's it! Can't be more simple, simple. Enjoy your ultra-fast 3G/4G/LTE/WI-FI environment!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
- fixed transparent Background (2x1)
- added 1x1 and 3x1 size
- changeable textsize
- wifibutton can be turned off
- reworked signal level indication
Please report bugs and problems via e-mail!
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget. Moreover, like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
How to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly like other normal GOWidgets. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the
Since GO Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of GO Launcher EX -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "GO Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
More from developer
There is an issue with the Samsung Galaxy S2 that prevents Mobile Signal Widget PRO from working correctly. There is nothing I can do to fix this.
"Freezing": This was a feature I added to detect when the widget update service had been killed, it is not a bug in the widget. If my widget detects that it has "freezed", check that you are not running any task killing applications.
PRO version features:
5 appearance options, including transparent background.
Tap to configure - Change widget appearance without re-adding.
V1.2 - Fixed operator and signal strength not returning.
New 2x1 widget featuring separate bars for signal and Wi-Fi strength.
More options, more widget sizes and skins!