*APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY IN ITS BETA PHASE*
When you first open the app you will not see any notifications! HUB has to gather them in time, we can't retrieve past notifications. Please advise before giving a rating.
Thank You for you donations and support! If You like the idea as much as we do, and would like to see what can be achieved in productivity, please donate (from within the app) so we can turn the idea into a mature product and still keep it free.
Have a nice day! :)
Hub lets you gather and manage your phone notifications. It can be used as a social manager of your most used apps like Gmail, Hangouts or Facebook! Lightweight, lightning fast and easy to use.
Ultimately we want to make the Hub a place where You can manage all of the history of all your chosen apps and react with them within the app. This will include quick responding to e-mails, sms's and messengers.
- saves your incoming notifications on your phone so You can get to them later
- one swipe on the saved notification to go to the related app
- flag your notifications for further use or archive them
- select apps that your Hub should listen to
Right now we're working on:
- get to individual messages and items within the aplication the notifivation is coming from (already works on fresh notifications)
- using actions in notification
- formatting the notifications to fit specific apps
- UI upgrade
- adding tags to notifications
Thank you for all your feedback, it helps us a lot.