Check the website for full feature list and version history.
- NZBMatrix integration(search button will open the NZBMatrix search)
- No ads
- Control queue and downloads
- Multiple server profiles (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- 3x1 widget (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- Add NZB (URL, file, Newzbin ID) with category
- Direct download from external apps
- Set speed limit
- Swipe left/right to switch view
- English, French, German
*** Please do not write problem reports in the comments of the Android Market, send me a mail to email@example.com ! I can't help you if you only write there... ***
SABMobile is a remote control for the most popular newsgroup program: SABnzbd+
Ever wanted to download a nzb file on your Android, but it was too big? Have SABnzbd+ installed at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the nzb file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, SABMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+
# Handles several configurations per server (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Can change category of a downloading task
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Can specify the category when adding a download
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Includes NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, MysterBin and NewzBin search engines pre-configured
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your SABnzbd+ server at home, and downloads are done there.
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Configuration issue? http://dev.patey.net for the tutorial!
• Search any NewzNab Usenet indexer.
• Search NZBIndex.nl (no extra configuration required).
• Search indexers individually, or all together. Results will be aggregated into one list.
• No limit to the number of indexers that can be searched.
• Navigate through paged results of individual searches.
• Filter individual searches by category, if indexer supports it.
• Send NZBs from search results directly to SABnzbd queue.
• View SABnzbd server status and control queue (Pause/Resume/Set Speed).
• Navigate through paged SABnzbd queue and history (Pause/Resume/Delete queue items).
• View and change queued NZBs' Priority/Category/Script.
Please use the in-app feedback tool to submit ideas, suggest improvements, or request help.
It is possible to have different profiles and to switch between them
The last Binnewz indexed files are available through RSS stream. The application now manages android "shares", which enables to interact with other applications like a RSS reader with a stream on binsearch may send the NZB link to SABnzbd application and be downloaded directly :)
You can also search NZB files on some indexing sites or on some newsgroups search engines. You can find your files on usenet.
Once this file has been found on an engine (Binnewz, SearchBin, Nzb index, yabsearch, mysterbin, nzb club ...), or an RSS stream, the nzb is directly sent to the SABnzbd+ server. (It is not downloaded through the phone, which avoids the use of too much bandwith ).
SABnzbd client can also upload a local NZB to your SABnzbd server (you can save nzb when your server is down and upload them all when your server is up again)
This application is not a client for the newsgroups ! It works on 1.5 to 4.2 devices
We do not index newsgroup, so we can not check the search results.
However, if a file that does not respect the laws was returned by the search, you can contact us to filter it.
!!! We are not responsible for the use to be made with this application ??and disclaim any liability. Make sure you are allowed to download those files before doing so !!!
If a nzb search engine is missing, feel free to send us a mail with the URL of the NZB search engine.
Support for https !
If you have any issues, please contact us instead of writing a comment on the application, so we can help you (and fix the issue if there is one)
NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!
We are still offering NZB Trend with improved functionality and we have included a new category XXX, which can be hidden in the settings page. XXX will have the following sub categories: ImgSet, X264 and XviD.
Other main categories include:
Other (Includes 0Day, Android, Comics, and E-Books)
Please check out our review from UsenetReviewz.com! - http://usenetreviewz.com/nzb-trend-review/
Tags: download, downloader, index, usenet, sab, sabnzbd, sabnzbd+, client, newsgroup, nzb, sickbeard, couch potato, newznab, nzbs.org, nzb.su, dognzb.cr, nzbx.co, imdb, smackdownonyou.com, nzbmatrix, binsearch.org, megasearch, couchpotato, headphones, head, phones, sick, beard, indexer, rottentomatoes.com, rottentomato, halcyon-systems, nzbplanet, usenet-crawler
The app will pass a url that would normally download an .nzb to you tablet or phone directly to the sabnzbd.
This handler has specific support for the nzbs.org site, and allows you to pass the urls there through to Sab by adding in your nzbs.org API key, which you can supply in the settings.
To start using the application, simply provide the URL where your installation of SabNzbD resides, and the API key necessary to control it, and you're off to go.
Currently works with nzbs.org and nzbindex.com/.nl, Let me know of any issues, or other sites for which you'd like support.
This application only uses internet connections to the sites where you download the nzbs from. No information is sent anywhere but to your own SabNzbD server.
With this application you can:
* view your downloads
* view your download history
* change script, category and post processing action
* stop running downloads
* upload NZB URLs (only DIRECT links)
* has HTTPS support
DO NOT PUT ANY BUGS OR ISSUES IN THE REVIEWS. THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
PLEASE SENT ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.
Manage SYNOLOGY download station from your phone on both wifi and 3G. Add downloads from file or android browser share link and file download functionality. Search Torrents using Transdroid torrent search library.
* Connection to both HTTP and HTTPS servers
* Locate NAS on your network
* Management of multiple servers
* One server connection for both WAN and LAN
* Add download task with file manager for .torrent or .nzb files
* Add download task for any links using share link feature
* Magnet links support (DSM 3.1+)
* Search torrent using Transdroid Search Library
* Search history and voice search
* Pause/Cancel/Resume downloads
* View downloads details, manage task properties
* Compatible with DSM 2.2 to 4.1
* Compatible with Android 1.6 to 4.2
* Compatible with Apps2SD
Why do you use permission X?:
* INTERNET: Access your NAS
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To be able to download the original torrent/nzb file
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if your WIFI is up
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if your device has network access
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Find your NAS on the network
* BROADCAST_STICKY: Find your NAS on the network
For more info, check out our site!
>> NOTE <<: Make sure you select the right DSM version of your NAS when creating the connection to be sure all features work.
Key features included in the app:
- monitor current downloads
- change the category of current downloads
- delete current downloads
- pause / resume sabnzb
- view history of completed downloads
- search nzb files
- add selected nzbs to the sabnzb installation
- receive a notification when a nzb is downloaded
★★65% off till March 10th 2014!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
With DS download, manage your downloads anywhere you are with your Android Device, directly to you DiskStation. In addition to viewing your Download Station status, individual task information, controlling key settings such as download schedules, DS download also has an inbuilt browser to conveniently start downloads, and integrates with your device’s native browser. Even better, you can use keywords to search for content, just like in Download Station.
With DS download on Android, you can:
-Monitor and manage your downloads
-Search torrents by keywords and download them directly
-Create download tasks through the inbuilt Web browser (tap link) or by inputting url/download links directly
-Create download tasks through the native browser for supported links (ftps://, sftp://, magnet://, thunder://, flashget://, qqdll://, ed2k://, *torrent, *nzb, – Download Station 3.3 may be required for certain link types)
-Create RSS downloads (RSS sources can only be added from Download Station)
-Bookmark pages in the app’s inbuilt Web-browser
-Set maximum upload/download speeds depending on the type of download task
-Activate advanced schedules for downloads (schedules must be defined in Download Station)
-Supports encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-Supports HTTPS connection
-All features available with DSM 5.0 Beta, Download Station 3.4 and onwards
-Supported on devices running Android 2.3 and onwards
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 Beta required)
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation to for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
• Search Newzbin and NZBMatrix
• Queue nzb files remotely to SABnzbd from search results
• Monitor SABnzbd status and control queue/history
• SSL support
NOTE: Groupie has been forcibly removed from the US App Market due to a Trademark claim.
With this app you can use your mobile phone to Control your Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd Applications, searching your Favorite NZB (Usebet) Indexes like OMGWTFNZBs and NewzNab straight from your phone. Adding downloads and checking out which shows you are watching.
Currently we support the follow NZB Indexes.
- Anything NewzNab
- Spotweb using the NewzNab apis
- Add Headphones
If there are any Indexers you use you want added. Pass me the info. If they have an API i will try to add them.
More from developer
Run Sick Beard on your Android enabled device, control with your favorite App, from your PC or using the Android Browser.
When first run it will ask to download SBR (Sick Beard Runner), you will need another 25MB of storage!
You will then be asked to download to download the Sick Beard Python files.
*Do not update Sick Beard from the browser!*
If you wish to use a Sick Beard client on your device, enter 0.0.0.0 as the IP address.
This version has small adverts, please consider downloading Power NZB to help support development. Power NZB contains this App built in, without adverts.