2Enable currently targets learners from Grade 10 to 12 to receive quality learning tools online that supplements the South African curriculum.
2Enable prioritises the education of all learners, including second chance matric learners, granting them an opportunity to upskill and expand their capabilities.
Using the 2Enable mobile app, learners are able to:
- Select from a list of libraries to access content that is relevant to them
- Access videos and documents for each lesson
- Perform an assessment to test their knowledge for each lesson
- Track their achievements by revising assessment results
- Join live broadcast sessions run by our live studio
- Download and access content while offline
To access the 2Enable desktop web app, open any browsing platform and visit www.app.2enable.org.
Here users can register for courses, access content, and informal assessments. Teachers can access their student results and perform other management tasks.
In schools equipped with a 2Enable Digital Library, all users can access the content directly on the library via Wi-Fi and can download the content onto their mobile device. This allows users to access content offline while not using any data. This functionality is specifically designed to provide users without internet access or living in a rural location, access to quality content.
Please note that the aggregation, development and alignment of content is continuing and as a result the scope and quality of resources will improve and change with each new update.