Currently supported hospitals include UCIMC, LBVA, and CHOC.
Future versions may include additional hospitals, as well as potentially enabling users to self-create additional hospital profiles by entering the dictation instructions.
MD-IT iConnect transforms your Android device into an easy-to-use wireless dictation device with secure upload functionality direct to the MD-IT Platform.
Select a patient from your daily schedule and begin dictating the patient note. When finished, select the send button and upload the dictated note securely to the MD-IT Platform where it is scheduled for normal or STAT transcription. It’s that easy!
Seamless integration with existing schedule feed
Completely wireless secure transmission of dictated notes to MD-IT
Sync wirelessly through secure HTTPS protocol
Fully HIPAA compliant
STAT service available
Stretch your digital medical documentation experience even further by integrating MD-IT software into your daily workflow. Imagine dictating your patient notes and having the corresponding information port automatically into the appropriate fields of your EMR. You can do this today with MD-IT EMR Optimization.
If you don’t have an EMR, MD-IT offers the industry’s only dictation-based EMR integrated directly into our technologically advanced platform. With MD-IT you can continue your dictation workflow and reap the benefits of electronic medical records today!
MD-IT iConnect is designed for users of the MD-IT Platform. To set up an account with MD-IT, contact MD-IT Customer Support at 1-877-255-8811.
MD-IT is the leading provider of medical documentation software and service to ambulatory clinics and physician groups. Over 7,700 physicians nationwide utilize MD-IT to make it easy and affordable to create, store, and share clinical notes in electronic format. We’ve revolutionized the industry by creating an ONC-ATCB Certified EMR based from dictation. With MD-IT, physicians can keep the patient story alive through narrative notes, while allowing physicians the convenience and accuracy of dictation combined with the benefits of electronic medical records.
Sunrise Pro dictation function:
You want to record dictations directly with your Smartphone:
• Dictation recordings with overwriting and insert function
• Automatic return via gesture based control
• Priority, dictation ID
• Transfer via ftp with default texts which can be adjusted
• Recording format: WAV GSM 6.10
• Further setting options
• No extra charges, for example for special server software
Test your radiology knowledge with a selection of 50 real clinical cases. All types of imaging are included but there is a strong focus on plain x-rays and CT.
Each case consists of one high quality radiological image, a 'Best of 5' question (where you can select the most appropriate diagnosis for the case from the 5 available options) and an answer page with important image findings and some background information about the correct
This app is useful for anyone who needs a better understanding of general radiology but is particularly
aimed at medical students. You will learn to 'Spot Diagnose' a host of classical medical presentations as
seen in radiology. This is knowledge that clinical staff in many areas of medicine need and use on a daily basis and will also help to prepare you for exams.
As you work through the cases, your score is automatically calculated to give you some idea of well how you are doing.
The SPOT Dx series of apps are designed to help you, the healthcare professional, develop skills for making a quick assessment of clinical data and to arrive at the appropriate diagnosis without delay!
Look out for other SPOT Dx releases coming soon, visit our webpage at: www.knightmair.co.uk
All content is referenced from Wikipedia.com
For response to comments/reviews posted here on the Android market, please visit our website.
medical, clinical, doctor, physician, student, healthcare, radiology, radiologist, imaging, diagnosis, diagnose,
radiography, x-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, quiz, question, test, exam, examination, final, board
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR. Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
* Full HD ILLUSTRATIONS
* COMPLETE TEXT
* ZOOM IMAGES LIKE PHOTOS
* Email images text and notes
Just search Grays Anatomy Premium in the Marketplace
'Gray's Anatomy', the renowned classic anatomical book by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time. Gray's Anatomy is now available on Android using the highest resolution images possible. (This version of Gray's Anatomy has been enhanced and specifically built for Android.)
This Student Edition of Grays Anatomy includes:
* The complete collection ALL 1247 ILLUSTRATIONS
* Scrollable Thumbnails
* Easy Navigation
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
* Note: this application was not written by McDreamy and the illustrations in no way resemble any characters from the television show Grey's Anatomy ;)
There are no known issues with this app. If you are having any technical issues please email us and we will be able to help you sort them out. If you leave your tech issues as a review we have no way of knowing who you are and helping you. There are normally a few simple tips we can give you to fix any issues you may be having. We answer all emails we receive.
This is an application to assist medical professionals to track and log their procedures. It is perfect for
the professional on the run who want to keep track of their procedures. This is well suited for students to
-In-built database of a dozen specialties that you can choose from including internal medicine,
electrophysiology, emergency medicine, gasteroenterology, heme/onc, interventional/peripheral cardiology,
nephrology, pediatrics, pulmonary, rheumatolgy.
-Enter in patient and procedure information in less than thirty seconds
-Review procedural data including patient medical record number, procedure performed, date of procedure,
hospital, attending, age, complications, and notes
-Keep careful notes of findings and complications
-Customize the application to hospitals you work at and with various attendings
-Add custom specialties and procedures
-Synchronize data with our online database at http://www.procedureanalytics.com
-HIPAA compliant application
-Bring you procedure log alive!
-Visit us at our website at www.procedureanalytics.com
BayScribe Mobile has all of the dictation features you expect including:
- Fast Forward
The Guide contains practical, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures commonly performed in small animal veterinary practice. Routine clinical examination of the major body systems, and protocols for the management of selected emergencies, are also described. In addition to the actual technique, each procedure has information on indications and contraindications, equipment required, and potential complications, together with the editors’ own hints and tips. This is a truly useful guide, which will provide a valuable and lasting reference for veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses and students alike.
This application is an exclusive benefit for members of the British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA); a membership body for veterinary surgeons and nurses. If you are not already a member please visit www.bsava.com for further information about membership options and the great member benefits available.
Содержит отраслевые классификаторы медицинских услуг, используемые в России:
ОК ПМУ - Отраслевой классификатор простых медицинских услуг
ОК СКМУ - Отраслевой классификатор сложных и комплексных медицинских услуг
Отличие от платной версии: задержка при запуске и показ рекламы.
Смотрите так же наше приложение МКБ-10 на маркете.
More from developer
Have you noticed that ophthalmologists speak a language all their own? Physicians in other medical fields can have difficulty understanding ophthalmology notes because of plethora the abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms.
This application provides common and uncommon acronyms and initialisms used by ophthalmologists. Look up the (sometimes multiple) definitions for each acronym. Included are acronyms and initialisms from general ophthalmology, glaucoma, oculoplastics, genetics, retina, neuroophthalmology, cornea, and pediatric ophthalmology.