The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 5 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
Encontrarás multitud de protocolos a modo de ficha práctica (qué es, síntomas, cómo actuar) organizados por categorías .
- Un buscador de términos por síntoma o categoría para facilitar el acceso rápido a la información.
- Infografía de apoyo que ilustra los pasos a seguir para una mejor comprensión y aplicación por el usuario en caso necesario.
- Botón de llamada directa al teléfono 112 para solicitar ayuda en caso de urgente necesidad (España).
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Google search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription.
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
- Gynecology Obstetric
List of Medicine scores :
- Apgar score
- Bishop score
- Balthazar score
- Blamey score
- Braden Score
- Child Score
- Eating Behavior Scale
- Cushman score
- Epworth score
- Pregnancy calendar
- Glasgow score
- Grace score
- Harvey score
- Body Mass Index
- Manning score
- MELD score
- Norton score
- Silverman score
- Wells score
- Yesavage score
- MBI score
Don't hesitate to suggest me new Medicine scores or updates.
6 APP for Nursing: http://badiu.epsem.upc.edu/escorxador/?p=4702
Discover how to use medication IV: indication, directions for use, compatible sera calculation perfusion with access to medication sheet
Nursing techniques with evidence-based online literature: from technical to inject vaccines or blood taken for analysis. Help with the "heel prick" a child or newborn baby; TB testing, food safety, food intake recommendations. Consultation literature electronic databases like Medline ( pubmed ), Elsevier.
Nursing related Calculators: Calculator serum to assess the amount of serum per minute; Help pregnancy calculator approximate due date or baby's birth; Body mass index or BMI.
Application indicated to improve patient care, aimed at nurse, doctor and nursing and medical students.
We keep improving to update the application.
Additional authors: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-Robledo-casado/a3/508/637
★ Easy to navigate and explore human body (skeletal and muscular system in free version)
★ Fast search function
★ High detail 3D model
★ Details about every object from wikipedia
★ Improved interface
★ Improved performance
★ Frequent updates!
★ Test your knowledge with quiz (will be added in the next update)
★ Try this FREE version before you decide to buy Anatronica Pro (Ads free, more anatomy systems, frequent updates)
★ Available for android phones and tablets
★ Visit www.anatronica.com for free complete online web version of interactive anatomy with all human anatomy systems!
★ If you like the app do not forget to rate it (Please do not give poor rating for no reason, tell us if app is not working properly and we will try to resolve the issue)
★ Please feel free to forward any suggestions or complaints to email@example.com or developer directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more...
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Dispones de una lista de mas 120 plantas medicinales con sus caracteristicas y otros datos más, además de una
lista de dolencias/enfermedades, de como tratarlas de forma alternativa con plantas medicinales
y consejos para tener una vida mas sana. Todo esto deben de ser utilizadas con prudencia
y responsabilidad, acudiendo siempre al médico sin dudar.
Você tem uma lista de mais de 120 plantas medicinais com as suas características e outros detalhes, juntamente com uma lista de doenças / doenças, como tratá-las alternadamente com plantas medicinais
e dicas para uma vida saudável. Tudo isso deve ser usado com cautela
e responsabilidade, sempre ir a um médico sem hesitação.
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and different Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application. Developer does not guarantee reliability and/or validity.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
Todas as 6301 bulas têm um princípio ativo correspondente. Perfeito para descobrir medicamentos similares através de recurso exclusivo do Guia de Bulas.
Agora você pode escolher o esquema de cores da bula para uma leitura mais agradável!
É possível visualizar as bulas tanto na posição retrato como também paisagem.
São 6301 bulas na palma da sua mão! Não é necessária a conexão com a internet. Todas as bulas ficam acessíveis onde você estiver!
DEZ recursos exclusivos do Guia de Bulas:
1. Busca por Princípio Ativo em TODAS as bulas;
2. Pesquisa inteligente: ignora acentos e filtra letras contidas dentro dos nomes;
3. Instala automaticamente no cartão de memória, poupando espaço interno;
4. Todas as 6301 bulas ficam disponíveis de maneira off-line.
5. Bulas completas;
6. Um toque para limpar a caixa de pesquisa;
7. Aumenta e diminui o tamanho da fonte;
8. Escolha do esquema de cores da bula;
9. Função Favoritos;
10. Função Histórico.
Surpreenda-se com um aplicativo muito rápido e simples de usar. O aplicativo conta com recursos exclusivos para facilitar a consulta. Você ainda conta com a excelente função Histórico, que armazena as últimas bulas visualizadas para uma consulta posterior. Você ainda tem a opção de marcar uma bula como favorita para acessá-la facilmente a qualquer momento.
Instale e comprove: o melhor sistema de busca da Play Store! Prático e eficiente, economiza o seu tempo.
Se você possui Android 2.2 ou superior, pode mover o aplicativo para o cartão de memória.
Totalmente em Português! 6301 bulas de medicamentos disponíveis no Brasil.
ATENÇÃO: Se você não encontrar a bula que necessita, envie um e-mail para que ela seja incluída na próxima atualização. Ou se preferir, entre nesta página e faça a sua solicitação: http://guiadebulas.blogspot.com/p/solicite-uma-bula.html
# Se você não consegue comprar o aplicativo, siga estas instruções:
# Se você estiver tendo qualquer problema para baixar o aplicativo, consulte esta página de ajuda da Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=pt-BR&topic=1046719&answer=1067233. Os desenvolvedores não têm controle algum sobre o sistema de downloads da Play Store. Não somos responsáveis se você não consegue iniciar o download ou instalar o aplicativo. Esse é um problema conhecido da Play Store e por isso possui essa página de ajuda.
Have you noticed that ophthalmologists speak a language all their own? Physicians in other medical fields can have difficulty understanding ophthalmology notes because of plethora the abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms.
This application provides common and uncommon acronyms and initialisms used by ophthalmologists. Look up the (sometimes multiple) definitions for each acronym. Included are acronyms and initialisms from general ophthalmology, glaucoma, oculoplastics, genetics, retina, neuroophthalmology, cornea, and pediatric ophthalmology.