This update is necessary to enable a future upgrade of your device to Android 5.0, Lollipop. It updates the installer on:
Moto G (1st Gen.)
All users with these devices should accept this update.
Please see Motorola’s software upgrade page to check on the latest for your device.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
With the SOS feature, you can send SOS signal in an emergency cases or to allow others to find you easily.
With the integrated Compass, you can find your way from anywhere.
* Privacy protected flashlight.
* Flashlight App that turns on instantly.
* Flashlight with Compass
* Battery Meter
* SOS Strobe
* Easy to use
* No GPS tracking!
* Minimum permission
Do more using just your voice.
Without touching your smartphone at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or pretty much anything—just by talking. Moto Voice is always ready. Say “Do I need an umbrella?” and it gives you the weather. Tell it you’re going home, and Moto Voice will get you there. Say "Find your phone" for your phone to make it ring so you can track it down.
On your new Moto X (2nd generation), there’s even more:
To make Moto Voice more personal to you, create your own launch phrase, like “Hello Moto X” and teach it your voice. Say “Play Beethoven on YouTube” to play music videos on YouTube. You can also interact with your favorite apps like Facebook and WhatsApp with your voice.
For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon.
Languages supported: U.S. English, U.K. English, Australian English, India English, Canadian French, Belgium French, French, Italian, German, U.S. Spanish, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
Quickly find your car after parking, shopping or traveling with the free Motorola Car Finder App designed specifically for your Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone and Motorola Vehicle Navigation Docks*.
The Motorola Car Finder automatically remembers where you park the instant your phone disconnects from your Bluetooth in-car speakerphone or is removed from its vehicle dock*. Audible, visual and compass guidance makes finding your car a breeze.
- Customize your view by toggling between satellite or map view
- Take a photo to remind you of your parking location
- Enter a memo about where you parked
- Record a quick voice note about your car’s location when you’re in a hurry
- Be guided by a large compass arrow when walking to your car
- Obtain walking, driving or transit directions back to your car’s location
- Remember where you parked while traveling by viewing a time stamped history of your saved parking locations (rename your location by long pressing on any saved location).
Ensure both Satellite (Google location services) and Network GPS (Standalone GPS) are enabled for best results. GPS signals may not be received inside a parking garage or building. Motorola Car Finder is best used when outdoors.
*Works with Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone, Motorola Droid RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, Droid 4 and its Vehicle Navigation Docks. Support for additional Motorola phones and vehicle docks coming soon.
* Privacy protected & Safest flashlight.
* Flashlight App that turns on instantly.
* SOS Strobe.
* Flashlight with Compass and Battery Meter.
* Easy to use
* Supported in Most of the Popular Devices.
* No GPS tracking!
* Minimum permission
Flashlight been tested on following devices:
* Moto G
* Moto X
* LG Optimus
* Galaxy Series
If your device is running Android version 3.0 (Gingerbread) or earlier, you should download this app to prevent USSD fraud. It is also recommended to backup your content from your phone frequently to prevent malicious activity.
To determine if your phone is vulnerable, perform the following steps:
1. Open your device’s browser and navigate to http://mobilephonesecurity.org/tel
2. If your device is vulnerable, you will see your IMEI displayed.
3. If you see *#06#, your device is secure and you don’t need to download this app.
Note: Once this app is installed onto your device, the app is hidden and therefore will not appear in the apps tray (no setup required). If you want to remove this app, go to SETTINGS> APPS, select “SafeTelHandler”, then click on the “UNINSTALL” button.
Keywords: USSD, blocker, security hole, prevent wipe, tel code
✔ Space Core
✔ Adventure Core
✔ Fact Core
✔ Curiosity Core
✔ Songs from both games
✔ More sounds coming soon
Each Core features high-quality audio quotes from in-game!
Enjoy hilarious quotes and great music from your favorite Valve game!
Sounds are settable as ringtones and notification sounds! (Pro Users)
SEO: spheres sphere game steam glados wheatley enceladus
Looking to buy items well below their usual cost? Hidden Auctions is a one-of-a-kind application in the Google Play Store for finding hidden gems on eBay.
Here's how it works:
✔ Sellers often misspell item names when listing items on eBay
✔ These typos often make it impossible for potential buyers to find and bid on the items
✔ Hidden Auctions automatically searches for common typographical errors on eBay for you, allowing you to bid on items no one else has discovered!
✔ It's free to use, completely complies with eBay's policies, and couldn't be simpler!
✔Search internationally - Hidden Auctions supports 13 countries and remembers which you use
✔Narrow your search to any of 34 categories
✔ Just type the search terms, and Hidden Auctions does the rest!
✔ Hidden Auctions is the ultimate tool to search for listings where the seller got fat fingers!
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and give it a try! You'll be surprised just how many items you can find on eBay that are hidden by the normal search algorithms!
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hidden-Auctions/638460289526340
Disclaimer: Hidden Auctions is in no way affiliated with eBay inc. "eBay" (eaby) and the "eBay" logo are registered trademarks of eBay inc.
Neon Tic Tac Toe features three dynamic difficulty levels that ensure you'll never bore:
✔Novice: The novice character plays like a beginner, sometimes making mistakes and realistically choosing moves. The novice is great for beginners.
✔Intermediate: The intermediate character rarely makes mistakes, and plays defensively, often blocking your attempts to win.
✔Expert: The expert player almost never makes mistakes, and plays offensively. Adjusting to your play style, the Expert will surprise you with unpredicted traps to win or tie nearly every game!
Unlike many Tic Tac Toe computers, Neon Tic Tac Toe is dynamic and unpredictable. Using ever-changing strategies, each game is unique!
Want to play a friend? Not a problem. Two-player mode features the same adaptable colors and backgrounds with no extra frills to get in the way of your game.
✔Choose from 3 dynamic artificial intelligences of different skill levels
✔Play two-player mode with friends
✔Choose from 4 bright colors for X and O, with more to come in the future
✔Choose from 6 bright colors for the background, with more to come in the future
✔Keep track of your skill with the built-in statistics function, showing wins, losses, ties, and win percentages
✔Beautiful, high-resolution graphics look great on both tablets and phones!
Never have another idle minute! With Neon Tic Tac Toe, you'll always have something to do.
Kepler's Conundrum is a simulation game for everyone! Combining n-body physics with beautifully minimalist graphics, it is sure to provide a challenge to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Kepler's Conundrum features two game modes:
✔ Sandbox mode allows you to create and simulate any scenario you choose.
✔ Challenge mode gives you objective to complete. See if you can beat them all!
The premise is simple: create orbiting bodies, give them velocity, and let them fly! Kepler's Conundrum will simulate gravitational interactions between an unlimited number of bodies in the palm of your hands. Try to create a solar system with planets and moons, or make a star system with several large bodies! You're only limited by your imagination!
You know the sum of each row and column, but can you figure out where to put all nine numbers? Race against the clock to beat your best score. With over 350,000 unique games, each round is a brand new challenge!