Personal and Small business owners can use Tattara to capture data they don't want to loose or data they want easily accessible to them. Example of such data include, list of customers and related attributes (for example, a tailor can store list of customers and their measurements, someone in supply business can store list of customers and their business addresses etc).
Small businesses to large organizations can use Tattara as a medium to share information with their customers or prospective clients. For example a fashion designer can create a catalog of designs which she/he can always update and share with both prospective and existing clients (targeted audience get updated data automatically). A large organization like a bank can use the platform to share location of all their bank branches with GPS coordinates viewable on a map.
Organizations who often interface with the public such as government agencies, media houses, non profit organizations can use the platform as medium to collect relevant data from the public or targeted audience. For example, an agency who wants to organize a program and wants all graduates who are interested to apply, such agency can design an app and share the hash tag of the app with prospective participants. Participants are then able to access the app and submit necessary details. Another example is when media houses want their audience to report events worthy of news.
Organizations who engage in data collection activities from time to time can create survey apps that can be shared with specific users of their choice. It is possible to control the type of access given to each of the users created and to determine specific survey apps that the users can access.
- Capture photo, audio, video, GPS coordinate, text etc and upload to your Tattara account.
- Secure your app with 4 digit PIN code.
- Search for apps using #hashtag
- Bookmark your favourite apps for easy access
- Share apps with friends, family, clients and potential customers
- Switch between organizations you belong to
- Capture data with your team and view data in one place
- View data on a map
- Author your apps and share with your team or the public
- View all data uploaded to your app in real time
- Invite team members to collaborate on data collection and management
- Create multiple organization to separate teams and projects
- Control what team members have access to
- View and search data on map and table
- Visualize data in charts
- Knowledge base
- 24 hours email support through our support desk system