Lock photos on your phone with Private Photo Vault. Private Photo Vault is the #1 iOS photo locker app that is now available on Android.
What makes Private Photo Vault great?
Often, someone will ask to use your phone, and you will feel obligated to say yes. Then they will stumble through your photo gallery and see some photos that were meant to be private. Private Photo Vault was designed for this exact purpose, to keep your private photos safe. Private Photo Vault is an entirely separate private image gallery that securely stores your photos so they can only be accessed by you. Private Photo Vault allows you to lock photos in normal photo albums as well as password protected photo albums (double layer password security). Creating your own personal photo locker.
To lock photos with Private Photo Vault:
1) Setup account and create new pin
2) Go into the first private photo album already created for you
3) Hit the plus button to lock photos. These images will be removed from your gallery and locked securely in Private Photo Vault.
4) Now you have a private photo locker that only you can view
• Password protected app entry
• PIN Lock
• Password Protected Photo Albums
(Lock photos in your private albums)
• Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
Private Photo Vault's break-in report will secretly take a photo and record the device's current GPS location whenever a wrong password is entered for the app. This will allow you to see anyone who may be snooping on your personal pictures.
• Decoy Password
Sometimes a nosy person will beg you to see what photos you have in Private Photo Vault. In this situation, you can give them your decoy password that opens up to an entirely different set of photos. This will then make them lose their curiosity about what is in the app while your private pics are still in there in your normal vault account.
• Create Secret Photo Albums right in the App
• Import/Export securely from normal gallery
• Email Photos
• Text Message Photos
• Custom Album Covers to keep safe the contents of your private album
• Private Image Gallery
Fully functioning image gallery with zooming, rotation, and panning
• Photo Slideshow
Shuffle support and timer from within the photo locker
• Import/Export videos securely from normal gallery
• Watch Videos
MORE PRIVACY FEATURES
• Private Photo Vault is hidden from your recently used apps list.
• Keeps photos safe and secure, away from prying eyes
• Creates a video vault that offers protection for your private videos
Q: Can I export my photos after hiding them with the app?
A: Of course, by hitting the export button, any picture you have locked in the photo locker will be returned to where you originally imported it from.
Q: Is there a limit on the number of photos I can have in the app?
A: Nope :) Private Photo Vault allows password protecting as many private pictures and videos as you have, so long as you still have free space on your device.
Q: Who can see my photos?
A: To give you more privacy, your photos are securely stored on your device and not uploaded to our servers.
Q: What is the difference between Private Photo Vault and an app lock?
A: Private Photo Vault creates an entirely separate photo gallery that securely stores your photos. An app lock only puts a password on your existing photo gallery.
Since we're just launching PhotoVault on Android, we'd love it if you'd send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.