Your target is to eliminate all the Marbles before the times up and make more Combos and Chains to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same Marbles to eliminate them.
- By swap the Shooing Marble can eliminate easier.
- Making more Combos to earn more time.
- Easy to play, it is fun for all age players.
- Having 6 special scenes like desert, jungle, sea-bed and so on.
- Having 108 different and challenging levels.
- Bombs, arrow and other interesting props are available.
Knock the bubbles down by forming clusters of three or more bubbles.
HOW TO PLAY:
Your goal is to remove all the bubbles from the playing area.
You have to form clusters of the same coloured balls (3 minimum) to blow them up, and prevent the balls to come down and reach the ground.
To launch the ball, just touch the screen on the direction you want the ball goes, and the ball is shot for you in that direction.
The cannon always shows the colour of the next bubble you are going to shoot, so you can plan ahead before shooting.
You don't necessarily have to blast bubbles on each shot, planning ahead can be real necessity in this game.
Also, if you shoot a bubble towards an exposed wall, it will not stick to the wall but will bounce right back.
This feature can be really helpful when the centre of your screen is filled up with balls.
Sounds easy ? Rest assured that people are spending hours and hours blasting those bubbles !
It's so addictive, fun and challenging !
Is a level too difficult? That's okay. Now you can skip a level with ease. All levels are able to be defeated without skipping, but when some levels are more annoying than others why play through that frustration when you can skip on ahead.
* Ability to select the level of your choice.
* Can switch the next colored ball for the current ball.
* Has a colorblind mode.
* Can choose between moving the ball launcher and just touching/pointing to where you want the ball to go or even use the accelerometer to rotate the launcher.
* Ability to not be rushed when playing.
* Ability to have in game sounds played or turned off.
* Ability to play in full screen or not.
* Ability to skip levels if they are too hard.
* Over 600 levels to play.
* Cool win/lose animations.
* High scores.
* Level music, with ability to have music on or off.
* Ability to use either the new or old collision detection, depending on personal preference.
- 60 FPS (Where supported)
- Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
- Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
- A carpenter level with calibration.
- Autosaving of completed levels.
- Easy starting levels for newbie players.
- Tactile feedback.
- Many more...
Set in Ancient Egypt Bubble Blast Marbles is a fast-paced bubble matching puzzle mobile video game.
The objective of Bubble Blast Marbles is to eliminate all of the Bubble Blast rolling around the screen along a given path, before these balls reach the pyramid. As soon as one bubble reaches the pyramid, you lose Health Points. Once you lose all your health points, the game is over.
To prevent the bubbles from reaching the pyramid, the player can eliminate the bubbles by firing a colored ball towards the chain of bubbles. When three or more of the same color bubbles come in contact, they explode, possibly triggering other explosions as part of a Bubble Blast Marbles chain reaction.
The game is packed with:
- A challenge mode with over 75 levels of varying difficulty
- 4 Special Bonuses with spectacular visual effects
- Arcade Mode with 6 different levels
- Leaderboards. Will you achieve a higher ranking than your friends?
- The game is tablet ready
You will love our neon graphic, also colorblind frendly.
115 levels, 115 different paths and 5 power-ups to help you pass harder levels, all for free.
Try to stop the rush of the balls towards the black hole with your space ship.
How to play :
- Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
- Match 3 or more same marbles to eliminate them.
- Make combos of marbles to gain diamonds to spend on powerup balls.
- To use a powerup ball tap the gun, each tap costs three diamonds.
- To change the color of the ball just get rid of it by shooting it into the free space.
- Combos are really important ! Try to create multiple combos to gain more diamonds to buy powerups.
If you find a bug or do you want give us some tips about this game please feel free to mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your help!
Tilt mode - tilt phone to move marble.
Touch mode - touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the marble.
Newer high resolution phones may be really sensitive on the touch screen. Start off slow until you learn to control the marble well.
To change controls go to the options screen in the main menu and click enable or disable tilt mode.
Zuma is an extremely simple, and it has to be said, extremely addictive puzzle game. It even got someone like me who avoids puzzles like the plague, glued to the computer.
You control a small frog in some kind of ancient Aztec world that revolves on an axis. The frog spits out different colored balls that destroy other balls whirling around the frog on their way to the center to access a sacred golden skull. It's your job in Zuma to make sure that the frog spits out enough balls to destroy the balls that are aiming towards the golden skull before you get there.
Zuma's catch is that the balls are three different colors - red, green and yellow. You can spit out balls of the corresponding colors but only one at a time. When three balls or more are lined up in a row, if you hit anyone of those balls with a ball of the same color, the balls disappear and you earn points. You can sometimes change the color of the ball you are gong to spit by clicking the right mouse button - hit the left button to fire.
- 8 unique maps
- 40 rounds on each map
- 3 difficulty modes
- 8 unique towers to purchase and upgrade
- 3 unique items to assist you each round
- 9 unique marbles to destroy
*** Note that this game is under development and in a BETA test phase ***
• Play with colorful marbles
• Free to play
• Mix and match colors
• Earn medals
• Arcade with puzzle elements
• Increasingly challenging levels
• Playful HD graphics
• Tablet support
*** Note that this game is under development and in a BETA test phase ***
*** Please leave comments or contact us with any issues you have. ***
• More levels
• Arcade mode
• More themes
• More game objects and obstacles
This game is an UNOFFICIAL. If you feel there a direct copyright or trademark violation that does not follow within the fair use guidelines, please contact us .
Utilize the 5 different weapons available to defend yourself from hordes of commando rabbits and ninja dogs, earning fish in the process to unlock and upgrade your weapons!
How long can you last in Wanderland? Play now and find out!
- Fixed compiler error where only the grass loads in game.
- Fixed ammo button appearing for claw upgrades
Gameplay Changes -->>
- Unlocked all weapons at level 1
- Increased time periods between increment of difficulty levels
- Doubled fish coins earned per kill but capped maximum value at 20 and 30 for stages 1 and 2 respectively (instead of the previous 30 and 45)
- Difficulty level now displayed every increment
- Increased weapon level cap to level 30
- Enter each word in a single gesture (similar to Swype or SlideIT). Touch the first letter, move your finger smoothly from one key to the next, and lift it when you reach the end of the word. Spaces between words are inserted automatically.
- The keyboard layout is optimized by analyzing common patterns in English words. The QWERTY layout used by most keyboards was designed for typing with two hands, and it's a terrible layout for on-screen use. The Flow layout is optimized so common words can be entered with the shortest, smoothest path possible.
- Keys are large and evenly spaced for improved accuracy.
- The most common punctuation symbols are directly available without needing a modifier key.
- Double letters are recognized automatically. You don't need to "scribble over" them like with Swype.
- When a word is recognized, it flashes briefly on top of the keyboard. You don't need to move your eyes away from the keyboard to verify it.
- Long-press any key for a selection of alternate characters.
- Supports voice input.
- Supports English (American and British), French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Try Flow today and start improving your typing speed - guaranteed, or your money back! (How many other free keyboards dare to promise THAT?) And please send feedback so we can continue to improve Flow. Suggestions and bug reports are always welcome. Flow is an open source project.