Absolutely private social media. Period. The enclayve App supports the enclayve social media device (the enclayve Block) available at www.enclayve.com. It is the world's first social media network completely embedded in a small device that YOU OWN.
Advanced cryptography and patent-pending technology protects sharing of that data with only those you explicitly invite into your network. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR DATA!
No advertising, no tracking, nothing fake. All yours. You have complete control of your data, including full privacy for all of the photos, videos, comments, messages and likes that you create. Not even enclayve itself has access to your data.
This is ideal for organizations and families who need to keep their personal information private, though still have a social media network for their members. enclayve operates just like any other social media app:
* post your ideas, thoughts, photos, videos
* invite friends to your private social network - a unique secure method
* comment on posts, add likes
* direct message your friends
* export and import from other apps and your media libraries
* timeline and profile views
Export your posts to Facebook, Twitter and other accounts you already have. YOU decide what is private in your enclayve network and what you share with Facebook and Twitter.
You can use the enclayve app in three ways:
1. Purchase an enclayve Block. With that device, you have complete control of your data right in your hands. Connect the Block into your home network, and follow the simple setup process with help available at www.enclayve.com.
2. Purchase a hosted enclayve Block. This is a device you completely own, but is located in a secure hosting facility. This is an easy way to get started, and at any time you can request your device be shipped to you, including all of your data.
3. Join a friend's social network. You can download the app and join anyone's social network without an enclayve Block of your own. This is typical for families or organizations who have an enclayve Block for their group.