The MyEnergate™ app works with your Energate-enabled thermostat and devices to control appliances from an Android smartphone or tablet. To use the MyEnergate app, you will need the user name you received from your utility or when you purchased the equipment, as well as your password. These are the same things you use to log into the MyEnergate web portal.
• View and change the current temperature settings
• View and change the mode settings (Heat, Cool, Auto, Off) and fan settings (Auto, On)
• View a graph of the indoor and outdoor temperatures for the past 24 hours and last 30 days
• Select a connected appliance to view and control
• View the electricity consumption for your entire home (requires a meter connection)
• Track your Phantom Power (requires a meter connection)
• See your current electricity price and tier (if supported for your utility)
Electricity Use Screen:
• See your current overall consumption
• Review yesterday’s use
• Graph your overall use over time
Energy Management and Simple Savings Screens:
• Adjust how your Energate thermostat automatically responds to increases in the price of electricity
• Opt-out of voluntary load control events called by your utility
• Requires an Energate Load Control Switch or Plug-In Load Manager
• See how much electricity the appliance uses (not supported with some devices)
• Turn the appliance on or off (not supported with some devices)
• Opt-out of voluntary load control events called by your utility (not supported with some devices)
• Puts your home into an energy-saving 'Away' mode when no one is home.
• Works best when used by all occupants of a home.
• Requires the latest version of our Foundation smart thermostat.
For more information on Energate’s Interactive Energy Management Solutions, please visit us at www.energateinc.com .