Panecal is a scientific calculator that can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portuguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to email@example.com
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keeps track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Features in detail:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
ArcLength & SurfaceArea
--Graph (MultiPlot up to 6 functions)
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
Say about us
"BisMag Scientific Graphing Calculator 3D"is a demo version of "BisMag Calculator 3D" if the product is to your liking and you find it useful try the PRO version.
scientific calculator, scientific calculator app, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, mathcad, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, graphing calculator, study of function, asymptote, derive, arity, symja
Looking For Different Backgrounds? You Need Calcoid™ Plus. This fully featured app is the enhanced and ad free version of “Android’s #1 Scientific Calculator." See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select ‘Upgrade’ from the Calcoid™ menu.
Calcoid is the powerful choice for students, engineers, bankers, business people or in fact anybody looking for a feature rich calculator.
It is packed with many cool and useful features.
• Amazing backgrounds
• Trigonometric functions
• User-customizable sound ON/OFF
"The Best Android Calcy"
"Most Realistic Scientific Calc”
“Calculations Become Fun”
"Calcoid Is The Prettiest Calculator App You'll Find In Google Play”
- Cult of Android
"Calcoid for Android is the sexiest scientific calculator alive”
"Calcoid Brings Sexy Back To The Android World Of Scientific Calculators”
- Android Headlines
“Beautiful interface that makes it easy to view the various buttons and functions”
- The Economic Times
We’d love to hear from you about Calcoid™. If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions email us at email@example.com
- Scientific Calculator Mode.
- Computer Calculator Mode.
- Statistics Calculator Mode.
- sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh, π, log, Mod, Exp,,,
- +, -, /, *, %, ±, √, 1/χ, χ², χ³, Int, Inv,,,
- Degree, Radians, Grads,,,
- ROL, ROR, LSH, RSH, Not, XOR, OR, And,,,
- HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN, QWord, DWord, Word, Byte,,,
- Σχ, Σχ², η, e, Qp, Q1, Q3, q, χ!, D+, D-,,,
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
* Samsung Multi Window Support
This Calculator is totally free and please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- FAQ --
Syntax error when enter the expression -2x-2. Solution is Use the specially given (-) button to represent negative numbers if it is not the subtract operation.
Is this Calculator Capable of working fractions. Yes. This can be used as fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
It is a complete rewrite, not using any HP code, and it does not require an HP-42S ROM image.
Free42 is an Open Source project. The executables and source code are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
All third-party code used in Free42 is either in the public domain, or licensed under terms compatible with GPLv2, or used with the authors' permission.