TEC Auto Test is an automated building and duct system airtightness testing app for mobile devices. The TEC Auto Test app allows the user to wirelessly connect with a DG-1000 or DG-700 pressure gauge to conduct an automated airtightness test of a building or duct system. The app will collect and store the required test data from the connected gauge (and flow device), and along with manually entered building and customer information, calculate and display test results in a PDF report. Project files can be geotagged using location services on your mobile device.
The app creates PDF test reports that can be viewed and exported using email or cloud sharing apps installed on your mobile device (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox). Users can also export Project files that contain all test and building data within the Project. Exported Project files are in a XML file format. The app supports multiple airflow units including cfm, m3/h and l/s.
TEC Auto Test is designed to be used exclusively with testing equipment manufactured by The Energy Conservatory (TEC). The airtightness test standards supported by this version of the app includes six building envelope standards: ASTM E779 Multi-Point standard, RESNET 380 Multi-Point standard, RESNET 380 One-Point standard, ISO 9972 Multi-Point standard, and two variations of the CGSB 149.10 Multi-Point standard (both with and without EnerGuide modifications). In addition, the app includes one duct leakage test standard: RESNET 380 Total Duct Leakage standard.
• Wireless communication with a DG-1000 gauge using either Bluetooth or WiFi.
• Wireless WiFi communication with a DG-700 gauge along with a WiFi Link adapter.
• Automated fan control and data collection reduces operator error and ensures that tests are conducted the same way every time.
• Auto Test provides quality assurance by ensuring that tests are performed in accordance with test standards and that test data (i.e. pressure and flow readings) is collected directly from your TEC gauge and cannot be altered.
• Project files can be geotagged and time stamped to verify when and where the test was conducted.
• Supports both building and duct system airtightness tests, and metric and non-metric units.
• Calculates and displays test results in a PDF report format that can be exported using cloud sharing apps on your mobile device.
• Complete Project files (containing all test and building data) can also be exported. Exported Project files are in an XML file format.
• Contains multiple default test protocols that define the type of tests and code compliance/test settings that the app uses when conducting a test. Protocols can be edited, deleted, and new protocols created.
• Project and test files can be easily copied to speed up data entry for large production applications.