USELESS CRAP APP This app is as good as the support. THERE IS NONE ! ! ! I'm a patient person and was a Technician for 20+ yrs. This is one of THE WORST NON FUNCTIONAL apps I've ever used or seen before. I've tried contacting the developer but received no responses to my mail. Don't waste your time with this app or the developer. Neither of them work.
Useless. Doesn't detect anything accurately. Is a toy.
Rubbish Absolute crap, this is just a gimmick
Just Wow! Amazing idea!! The first thing i did after using this app was to rate it 5 star!!!
Fridge / Geyser standby comparison - Vodafone 858 Used the application to determine the standby power consumption of my fridge and geyser. Now in winter my geyser standby consumption is 6 times the standby consumption of my fridge. I plan to lower the geyser temperature and install a geyser blanket and test again. The app makes one aware of the consumption and running cost of individual HVAC appliances. The ability to measure and compare is likely to motivate more people to improve their energy efficiency. Keep up the good work!
How much does it cost to boil your kettle? I'm not sure about the accuracy of the magnetometer on my Nexus S but a quick test with the app at R1.19 per kWh (which I pay according to my monthly utility account in Pretoria / Tshwane) reveals that I could pay as much as 20c to boil the kettle. Am not sure whether that is realistic. A very interesting app indeed!
- Moved notifications into a separate app, so SMS and internet permissions are no longer required
- Fixed a bug where the kWh counter only worked in timer mode
- Fixed some other bugs
- Should work better on various resolution screens
- Added an 'Alerts' feature, tap the triangle on the bottom right (Needs notifications add-on)
- Added an experimental analogue measurement algorithm, it tries to detect how much power is being used
Monitor WhatsApp last seen status even if privacy is enabled or you are blocked