The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by OC Transpo.
*** 2011 Apps4Ottawa contest winner ***
*** Become a BETA Tester ***
To test drive the latest update before everyone else, opt-in to get the update from Google Play using this link
Step 1: Join this Google+ Community, http://plus.google.com/communities/101048204336238547253
Step 2: Go to this link to become a TESTER, http://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.alywa.oc.transpo
✓ Discover near-by bus stops
✓ Find a specific bus stop using search
✓ Easily access your list of saved buses, stops, trips, and routes
✓ Display a history of your most accessed routes
Stop # Lookup
✓ Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific bus stop
✓ Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
✓ Display scheduled/estimated arrival times
✓ Find stops using stop/station name or number
Route # Lookup
✓ Display scheduled route arrival times
✓ Display future schedules by specifying the date
Quick Planer / Advanced Planner
✓ Enter your desired origin/destination and let the app plan your trip
✓ Use your current location, or select a desired landmark
✓ Select origin/destination from list of pre-populated values
✓ Display the latest news from the Official OC Transpo website
✓ Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
✓ Easily configure display options
✓ Change start-up screen
✓ Clear your history
Widget (Small & Large)
✓ Place a widget on your home-screen
Data sources used:
✓ GTFS Data Exchange
✓ OC Transpo Live Next Bus Arrival Data Feed
✓ OC Transpo official web site
It includes, but isn't limited to the following:
» Travel planner
» Text arrivals
» Discover near-by bus stops by moving along the map
» Live updates
» Locate a specific bus stop by using the search feature
» Scheduled stops
» Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific stop
» Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
» Display scheduled/estimated timetable
» Display scheduled route arrival times
» Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
» Register for alerts
Save favourite stops and routes for quick access to information you need to get on your way.
Trip planner included using OCTranspo's trip planning capability.
1. Use 'long press' on routes and stops to save them as a favourite which will then appear on the main menu.
2. Use 'long press' on the main menu to edit/delete favourites.
3. Use 'long press' on the "Nearest/All Favourite" menu item to see "All Favourite stop times"
Suggestions welcome - send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin, search for a stop by number or name, or choose one from the map. Then choose the bus route you're interested in, and you'll see data for the next three arrivals at that stop. You can refresh the results at any time to stay up to date. Tapping on a bus will bring up more information about it.
Please note that OC Transpo does not yet supply GPS information for all buses, and that you will see GPS information only for buses that have begun their trip toward your stop. These are limitations of OC Transpo's systems, and there is little my app can do about them. When GPS data is not available, scheduled arrival times will appear instead of estimated times.
This is an open source project released under the GPL. Source code is available at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower. Issues are tracked at https://github.com/argilo/BusFollower/issues. Bug reports and code contributions are welcome!
I would like to thank the following contributors:
* Alnoor Allidina - beta testing, bug reporting
* Greg Fletcher - beta testing, French translation
* Sonja Kisa - French translation
* Karen Schindel - beta testing
* Teodora Alexandrova - beta testing
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
This app redirects to the website so you can save all your favorites right to your home screen or within your browser's favorites list for quick access anytime.
How to save a search query:
On the search result page, press the icon on the top right corner. Press Save. Providing a search name is optional. The saved search query will appear on the list on the starting page.
How to use Auto-Update with Voice:
On the search result page, press the "Auto-Update" button. On the dialog, select a duration and an interval you want to keep updating the result. "with voice" is optional, if you check the "with voice" option, every time it updates the results, it will make an announcement for a first bus for each route. To use the "with voice" option, you will need to turn on sound.
W: Westbound, E: Eastbound, O: Outbound, I: Inbound
The author of the application (OC Bus GPS Auto-Update) does not have any affiliation to OC Transpo or Google Inc. In no event does the author of the application take any responsibility for any damages, or loss of profits, business interruption arising out of the use of the application or inability to use this product, even if the author of the application is aware of the possibility of such damages.
The voice option requires TextToSpeech Engine. If TextToSpeech is not supported on your cell phone, the options will not be available.
The map requires Google Play Service. If you haven't installed Google Play Service, please install it. If you are inside building, the resulting location may not be accurate.
This application does not collect or send any of your personal information including your location and bus search activity. Your search history is stored only on your mobile device.
• Supports GTA and Ottawa region cards, both registered and anonymous
• Displays recent transaction history
• Remembers the last tapped card and can refresh without card present
• Multiple cards can be used with one device. Handy to allow someone else to check their balance from your device.
• This app only displays what the PRESTO website displays. It may not reflect your immediate balance.
• Registered accounts with MORE than one card added will NOT work. This will not be fixed anytime soon.
Please leave feedback and feature requests from within the app, by tapping the Info icon or menu item, and scrolling to the Feedback section.
This app is NOT affiliated in any way with, nor endorsed by Accenture, Metrolinx, Brampton Transit, Burlington Transit, Durham Region Transit, GO Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay (Mississauga Transit), Oakville Transit, OC Transpo, Toronto Transit Commission, or York Region Transit.
OC Transpo Assistant was built by me, a student at Carleton University, to make my life easier and I'm sharing it with anyone who wishes to try it out. I know there are plenty of features that could be added, and perhaps if I have time I will improve it, but for now, this gets the basic job done for me.
When you receive a text, any time that has a star "*" beside it means that OC Transpo has updated it from the normal scheduled time by using the current GPS location of the bus.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
This isn't just a bus or train tracker - with support for all major transit systems in Chicago (CTA, Pace, Metra, and even Indiana's South Shore Line) and more features than any other Chicago transit app, this powerful yet easy-to-use app will revolutionize your commute and simplify your life!
Please try the free version first to get a small taste of what this app can do.
† Apps4MetroChicago app contest finalist (Transportation round).
========== Key Features ==========
■ Vehicle arrival predictions ■
→ Real-time predictions for CTA buses
→ Real-time predictions for CTA trains
→ Real-time predictions for Pace buses
→ Real-time predictions for Metra trains
→ Scheduled predictions for South Shore Line
→ Watch predictions in the notification area
→ Set a destination - get estimated trip time
→ Home screen widget for predictions
→ Lock screen widget for predictions (4.2+)
■ Save frequently used stops ■
→ Organize saved stops with labels
→ Reorder, edit, and delete favorites easily
→ Auto + manual backups of all of your data
■ Alerts ■
→ Alerts for when to catch your ride
→ Alerts for when to get off at your stop
→ Pick the ringtone to play for these alerts
■ Nearby Stops ■
→ Find stops within up to a ½ mile radius
→ View routes + directions at those stops
→ Get predictions at any nearby stop
■ Powerful mapping features ■
→ 3D Google Maps V2 implementation
→ Plot any saved stop on a map
→ Find + plot bus stops anywhere in the city
→ View predictions right on the map
→ View vehicle locations + travel directions
→ View full route paths
■ Trip planning features ■
→ Step-by-step directions via public transit
→ Set arrival or departure time
→ Save most used queries for faster planning
→ Save generated directions for offline use
■ Even more features ■
→ Highly configurable to work how you want
- Favorite Routes filtering
→ Service alerts that may affect your trip
→ Import your data from free version
→ Data caching: fast loading + offline use
→ Built-in error and bug-reporting
→ Dedicated customer support - just email!
========== Additional Info ==========
This app is still under HEAVY, ACTIVE development!
Many more features still to come, with major updates every month or two!
Please email with suggestions, ideas, and feature requests!
Please see website for:
• Complete user guide / help pages
• Transit system limitations
• Detailed FAQs
• Permissions explanations
========== DISCLAIMER ==========
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.
CTA tracker allows riders to take advantage of the Chicago Transit Authority's Bus Tracker API.
CTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
CTA tracker allows you to define alerts for CTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of CTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any CTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for CTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a CTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by CTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by CTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using CTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in CTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- CTA tracker displays the latest updates from @CTA.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of CTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for CTA alerts.
- Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official CTA app; I am not affiliated with CTA in any way.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
- Application opens to display your saved times
- Timetables cached each day, so doesn't use network every time you open
- Widget to display two chosen routes
- Re-order, delete timetables to personalize Transitly home screen
- Show stops on map, convenient for finding activities when you have time to kill waiting for the bus
- Lots of themes, so Transitly matches your style
Supporting the following cities and agencies:
* Austin, TX (Capital Metro)
* Albany, NY (CDTA)
* Chicago, IL (CTA)
* Cleveland, OH (RTA)
* Dallas, TX (Dart)
* Denver, CO (RTD)
* Houston, TX (Metro)
* Los Angeles, CA (LACMTA)
* Milwaukee, WI (MCTS)
* North San Diego, CA (NCTD)
* Portland, OR (TriMet)
* San Diego, CA (SDMTS)
* San Francisco, CA (BART, Muni)
* Washington, DC (WMATA)
Note sure? Try the mobile web app at http://www.transitly.com
10% of sales donated to the Howerton Endowed Memorial Scholarship for Metro State Computer Science students.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
- Password protect your xmas list
- Send xmas list via email, Twitter, Evernote, etc...
- Automatically archives your gifts once the new year rolls around
- Add/edit people to your xmas list
- Add/remove gifts for each person on your list
- Provide a money amount per person and per gift
- Each gift can include a note
- Supports multiple currencies
- Useful stats such as money spent so far and total budget
- Mark the gifts as purchased as you buy them!
- Backup/restore functionality
Download now and start recording gift ideas so you're not caught at the last minute when Christmas arrives!
Contact us if you forget your password and get locked out, we'll help you out!
- Add people manually or import from contacts;
- Get notifications before, and on, your contacts' birthday (configurable);
- Get a quick overview of people, days until their birthday, and age;
- Add gift ideas, optionally with a price, to track your budget;
- Mark gifts as purchased.
For a one time purchase of $0.99, you can unlock the following features:
- Enable Cloud Sync to sync real-time between all your Android devices, no account required;
- Removes ads from the app.
This app is under constant development - submit your feature requests and bug reports and we'll get to it!
For those looking for Facebook Import:
- Facebook has recently changed their API policies, and no longer allows 3rd parties to access your friends' info. Any apps made after April 2014, such as this one, can access Facebook friends, even with your permission. (Existing apps with this functionality will stop functioning on April 2015.) As such, as much as we'd love to have put this functionality, it was simply not possible. If this should change in the future, we'll gladly revisit!
- Identity: this is to allow Cloud Sync to function across your multiple Android devices.
- Contacts: this is to allow the app to import from your phone contacts.
- Photos/Media: this is to allow the app to import/read pictures from your phone contacts.