For example, it can be used
• To measure the vibrations produced during a plane takeoff or landing.
• To measure the acceleration of a vehicle.
• To measure the vibrations caused by a vehicle (indicates the comfort level of this vehicle).
• To measure the inclination of a surface.
• As a quick assessment tool to measure how intense are the vibrations produced by a product you are going to buy.
• In any other professional or even fun usages you can think of.
• Time Domain Analysis
Shows the magnitude of vibrations or the acceleration over time.
• Frequency Domain Analysis (PRO Feature)
Displays a graph showing the measured frequencies on the X-axis and the magnitudes of each frequency on the Y-axis.
• Time Domain Parameters
Calculate features of the acquired vibration samples (Minimum, Maximum, Average, RMS, Variance, Skewness, and Kurtosis).
• Analysis can be done on the X,Y, and Z directions.
• Save snapshot of current analysis graph (PRO - available upon downloading our Spinner Jump game).
For any feedback, bug reports, or required features, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.