Virtual Dyno is a personal dyno software package that runs on Android 2.2 or higher. With Virtual Dyno you can play "what if" with your engine or chassis setup without buying the parts first. Virtual Dyno is designed to produce as close to "real world" results as possible, but it is also designed to be pessimistic in the numbers that it produces. That means that things like 1/4 mile times should be realistic enough to be achieved by an experienced driver familiar with the car.
We have made every attempt to make Virtual Dyno produce numbers that you can not only achieve, but exceed. Not all variables can be estimated like this, so weather and track conditions can make a huge difference in actual results. Altitude also plays a role in the results. Virtual Dyno is calibrated for an altitude of 900 ft. above sea level, and an atmospheric pressure of 14.7.
Virtual Dyno allows you to enter specifications about a particular engine/vehicle combination and calculates all needed information so that you can see what kind of performance to expect. Virtual Dyno shows you true compression, engine CFM, total HP, NET HP, peak torque @ RPM, 1/4 mile performance, 60 foot times, and more. This version is based on our Virtual Dyno Pro software that has been used by machine shops and engine builders since 1995 to help their customers make informed choices before buying parts.
Virtual Dyno allows you to play "what if" with any of the specs for a combination, to see how it effects the outcome. It is very accurate, and handles Nitrous Oxide kits and turbo or superchargers with ease.
You can load engines from the supplied database, save new engines to the database, load and save files to the internal SD card, and even send your creations to a friend as a Virtual Dyno file so they can play with the file on their copy of Virtual Dyno. You can also send the file as a printable vehicle report to any computer on the internet to be viewed or printed easily.
You don't need to be an engineer to work with Virtual Dyno. You will need to know critical information about your engine and car, but all of those figures can be found in manuals and repair guides. You will also need your cam card if you have changed cam shafts. All of the specs are a matter of looking them up in manuals that you probably already have. Virtual Dyno also comes with a database of pre-defined engines so you can just pick an engine and then make changes to match your own engine.
Even if you don't build cars for a living, it's nice to know how a planned change on your favorite ride will turn out. You can also do the same for your friends, or even the competition if you can get them to brag a bit!
Virtual Dyno requires a device with screen resolution of 480x320 or higher to run, and fully supports large tablets.
The Engine-Codes.com Android App is the perfect compliment to technicians and enthusiast with OBDII diagnostic tools that don't provide full description and causes to repair OBDII (OBD2) code problems.
Engine-Codes app not shows whether each component in your vehicle’s emission-control system is ready to be tested by the authorities.
The app works with the ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Interface Device that plugs into the OBDII car connector. Using the Engine-Codes.com Android App you can read codes, monitor vehicle data and clear codes. Without the ELM327 OBDII you can still get the code description and other information by typing the code number.
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes.
More feature will be release soon. For more information visit: http://engine-codes.com/app.php
With the app Check Car Engine you can anytime appreciate the real state of the engine oil and perform rapid diagnosis for diesel or gasoline engine:
• take a suitable piece of paper;
• put on it one drop of oil from the crankcase of warmed engine;
• give a time to form oil spot;
• select the appropriate lighting conditions;
• take a picture of the spot within the Check Car Engine app.
The application will:
• process the captured image;
• generate report on the status and health of the engine oil;
• evaluate risks and state of the engine;
• give practical advice on oil change and further steps.
There are classic cases where the oil-drop test, which is the only reliable and accessible source of information on the state of the engine oil, will be indispensable in practical situations or complements other testing or diagnosis.
Here are some of them:
• monitoring the current state of the motor oil, and of need to replace it;
• demonstration of the state of the engine when selling used car;
• inspection of the state of the engine when buying used car;
• verification of results of other types of engine inspection;
• quality control of repairs of the engine;
• search of latent defects of an engine not discoverable by other means;
• preventive self-checks of state and work of the engine.
The Check Car Engine application will become your faithful and reliable assistant, which is capable to provide an unique and reliable information on the state of the engine of Your vehicle in any situation.
• takes a snapshot of the formed spot of the oil-test;
• analyzes the quality of the image and, if necessary, issues recommendations for changing the shooting conditions;
• recognizes the oil-test image, and determines its type, borders and general properties;
• performs detailed analysis of the oil-test, and reveals the presence and in the engine oil of mechanical impurities, water, and antifreeze;
• assesses the degree of oxidation of engine oil, and the loss of its detergent-dispersant properties;
• generates a report on the state of the engine oil, which provided an assessment of the properties of oil in relation to limit values and integral evaluation of the remaining resource;
• assesses the state of the various subsystems of the engine failure, that can cause a change in the state and properties of engine oil;
• evaluates the risks of exploitation of various subsystems of the engine due to the real condition of the engine oil;
• estimates hard-usage of the vehicle affecting the wear the engine oil and the engine itself;
• generates recommendations for oil change, engine diagnostics and repair;
• assesses the possibility of further operation of the engine and provides a forecast of run prior to changing the oil, if the engine is working properly.
• processing of oil-drop test for engine oil having mileage at least of 1000 km (600 miles);
• possibility of processing of tests performed as at special, and at the arbitrary paper;
• automatic recognition of the oil-tests of gasoline and diesel engines for the account of their specificity in the calculations;
• use in natural or artificial light;
• high degree of similarity of the results for devices with cameras of different quality and different technical standards;
• sufficiently fast processing of the oil-tests on devices with limited performance;
• built-in User Guide.
Versions comparison and additional information are on the application's site http://checkcarengine.com.
Please keep in mind that you need the LogBox from Volkswagen Accessories to use the Volkswagen RaceApp.By integrating the LogBox into your vehicle you will be able to record an extensive array of vehicle data, which can then be sent via Bluetooth to the smartphone app and analysed: From acceleration measurement to route recording and even more comprehensive driving statistics. For more informations regarding prices and installation please ask your Volkswagen dealer.
Be ready to race in no time at all:
- Have a Volkswagen dealer install the LogBox in the vehicle
- Download the RaceApp free of charge from the Google Playstore and launch the app
- Connect the smartphone with the LogBox via Bluetooth
- Secure the smartphone in a suitable holder in the vehicle
- Find a designated racing track – and you are ready to go!
The nerve centre: This is where you can access all of the app functions.
Here you can view the current driving data. Whether charge air pressure, speed, G forces or a map of the surroundings: You can always keep track of your current performance.
This function allows you to record any desired route along with your driving data. Tracks are automatically
identified and the lap times recorded. The routes driven can be saved, driven again at any time and evaluated with a comprehensive range of statistics. And the best part: The routes driven can be recorded as a live video using the smartphone’s camera in the background, so that you can enjoy them again and again, whenever you want!
Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h or the required time per pre-defined route length: This function lets you chase your personal best times. Complete with an authentic “Go” light!
The system’s “memory”: You can access your saved routes, current best times, extensive statistics and recorded videos at any time.
- A smartphone with adequate performance (latest generation, at least quad core 1.4 GHz, video resolution 720 x 1280)
- Current operating system (Android V4.4)
You can generally find the information about the installed version on your telephone under “Settings”. Deviating versions have not been tested by Volkswagen. Correct functionality is not guaranteed in this case.
Use at your own risk. The RaceApp may only be used on identified and safe race tracks. The app may not be used on the open road! Volkswagen Zubehör GmbH does not assume any liability for any damage caused by incorrect and/or improper use of the LogBox and RaceApp. Depending on your mobile telephone contract, downloading the app and using the app may incur additional costs for data transfer.
Due to the requirements the app utilizes many resources of the mobile device therefore it may cause increased power consumption and heat development.
You will be provided fast and easily with useful information around your Volkswagen.
You don't find only the Volkswagen Service dealer network, the addresses and the routes there but you will also get to know the Volkswagen Service performances, helpful tips and current offers.
In case of a breakdown or an accident you will get help immediately by automatic transmission of your vehicle data and the geo position, the Volkswagen Service Mobile will be even faster at your place. Moreover you can create an accident report very easily and you find the most important immediate measures at the scene of accident.
Additionally, there are more advantageous functions for your disposal as e.g. the meanings of the dashboards' warning lights, position marker and timer for your parked vehicle, a translator consisting of useful vocabulary around your car as well as standard questions in many different languages.
Volkswageniniz için gerekli bilgilere hızlıca ulaşmanızı sağlar.
Volkswagen Yetkili Servis Ağı bilgileri, adresleri ve güzergâhlarının yanı sıra servis ile ilgili bilgiler, yararlı ipuçları ve güncel fırsatlar hakkında da bilgi alacaksınız.
Arıza durumunda araç verileriniz ve coğrafi konumunuzun otomatik iletimi ile acil yardım alacaksınız; Volkswagen Çağrı 24 bulunduğunuz yere çok daha hızlı gelebilecek.
Ayrıca gösterge tablolarındaki uyarı ışıklarının anlamlarına burada bulabileceksiniz. Park yerinizi kaydedebilecek ve ayrıca park sürenizi kontrol edebileceksiniz. Bunun yanında "Çevirmen" sayesinde, yurt dışındayken en önemli soruların farklı dillerdeki karşılığını öğrenebileceksiniz.
Además de contactar con Volkswagen Asistencia 24h, podrás localizar fácilmente dónde se encuentra el Servicio Oficial Volkswagen más cercano, consultar el significado de los pilotos de advertencia del salpicadero, grabar el lugar donde aparcaste su Volkswagen, realizar partes en caso de accidente, y muchas otras interesantes utilidades.
Ti verranno fornite utili informazioni circa la tua Volkswagen, in modo facile e rapido.
Non solo troverai la rete di assistenza Volkswagen, con i relativi indirizzi e mappe, ma conoscerai anche i servizi offerti dal Service Volkswagen, utili consigli e le offerte aggiornate.
In caso di panne o di incidente riceverai soccorso immediato grazie alla trasmissione automatica dei dati della tua vettura e della posizione geografica in cui si trova: il Servizio Mobilità Volkswagen ti reggiungerà rapidamente nel luogo in cui ti troverai. In caso di incidente potrai realizzare in modo estremamente facile un report ed individuare le misure più importanti da adottare nell’immediato.
L'app offre, infine, ulteriori vantaggiose funzioni, quali ad esempio i significati delle spie di avvertimento del cruscotto, il geoposizionamento del veicolo parcheggiato e la scadenza del parchimetro, un traduttore automatico basato su un ricco vocabolario con i termini più utili relativi alla vettura e domande standard in molte lingue diverse.
L'uso continuato del GPS in background può ridurre drasticamente la durata della batteria.
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues!
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- Consumption fuel per time
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II or EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/knowledgebase/obd2compliant. TouchScan works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. USB scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with USB host support to connect using a USB device. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows, OBD Fusion for iOS, and OBDLink for Android and iOS. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to CSV format, which can be loaded into Excel
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi* scan tool support
* Only WiFi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
Works with VAG cars start from year 2005 with CAN gateway.
except some models:
i.e. Skoda Fabia, VW Polo, VW Lupo to year 2009
ELM327 compatible Bluetooth adapter must be used
1. Plug ELM327 to car OBDII connector
2. Run software on your Smart phone
Wait few seconds and all errors in all electronic systems will be erased.
Some faults cannot be cleared (such as internal ECU faults) and the control module may explicitly refuse. Be aware, clearing fault Codes does not fix the problem that caused the fault!
This little app will save you hours of aggravation with any of the many Bluetooth OBD apps on the market by allowing you to send OBD2 PID requests to the adapter - then giving you a view of the adapters response, line by line.
If your OBD Bluetooth adapter sends back all the information needed on one line, it's doing a great job, and you can rule it out as causing problems.
If the adapter responds with the OBD data split and garbled across several lines, this indicates that the adapter is likely to blame for any errors your OBD app is having.
Simply tap the top right button to make the device discoverable, select a connection mode with one of the buttons next to it, tap the input field at the bottom of the screen and type in a four digit PID code, such as 0104, 0105, 010c, 010d and send. The response from your OBD2 adapter will display on the screen.
Tap the send button without typing in a new code, and the last code will be sent to the unit again.
If you send codes in rapid succession and the returned message gets garbled or split, your adapter is too slow to keep up with most of the dashboard type apps, meaning it can't keep up wit the real-time data need.
We suggest you review a good source of OBD2 PID codes before using this app because the data you send is not filtered. This means that you can send codes which will clear or reset your vehicle's diagnostic data.
You can use this app to read and reset trouble codes as well.
(Note: This APP runs fine of Android phones and tablets with large screens.)
An APP dedicated to pointing you in the right direction. With this APP you get General Motors "Firing Orders" and coil-pack, cylinder positions. A fast and simple data geared for quick reference.
You also get the most common problem with GM engines. And finally, "What Fails the Most", which is cataloged by engine size. This APP covers GM engines 1.6 Liter GM, 1.8 Liter GM, 2.0 Liter GM,2.2 Liter GM, 2.4 Liter GM, 3.1 Liter GM, 3.2 Liter GM, 3.4 Liter GM, 3.5 Liter GM, 3.6 Liter GM, 3800L GM, 4.3 Liter GM, 4.6 Liter GM, 5.3 Liter GM, 5.7 Liter GM, 6.0 Liter GM.
The section "What Fails the Most" database has been carefully arranged from thousands of technician reported issues. This information is found nowhere else. For each entry, there are at least 50 instances of the fault. This is truly a tech oriented massive amount of updated information. Data that you can trust. This is a complete NO-START diagnostic system based on real vehicle repair conditions. These no-start faults can not be diagnosed with scanners or fancy equipment. 90% of the time, all you’ll need is a test light, multimeter and at the most, a graphing meter. In today’s diagnostic world, knowledge is power.
This APP is an offshot of the No-Start troubleshooter family of products (books and software) by the same author, Mandy Concepcion.
Send addresses directly from your Contacts to your VW navigation system. Check to see if your doors are locked. Locate where you last parked on a handy little map. So much to do and one app to do it…
VW Car-Net is available on the following 2014 and later models: All CC, Eos and Beetle (Convertible and Coupe) as well as the Jetta (SE with Connectivity, SEL, all TDI, GLI, and all Hybrid models), Passat (Wolfsburg Edition, SE, SEL Premium, including all TDI and VR6 models), Tiguan (SE, SEL and R-Line models), and all trims of Model Year 2015 and later Golf/GTIs and e-Golf. For additional details, go to www.vw.com/features/vw-car-net/
Features & Benefits:
•Unlock the doors
•Activate the horn and lights
•Locate where your VW is parked
•Send an address from your Android contacts to your VW navigation system (2)
•Search for Points of Interests (POIs) and send them to your VW navigation system (2)
•Use this app to get the latest status (doors, trunk, and convertible top and more)
•Turn on/off Boundary Alerts (see www.vw.com/car-net for more information)
•Turn on/off Speed Alerts (see www.vw.com/car-net for more information) (3)
• View fuel levels, including estimated fuel range (models other than e-Golf)
•View your odometer mileage and your next estimated days to your next service while on the go
• Request a Vehicle Health Report to get the latest diagnostic information from your vehicle. A report will be sent to you via email.
The following features are exclusive to the e-Golf:
• View current battery charge level, included estimated driving range (4)
• Choose your desired A/C setting before getting in the vehicle
• View trip data to determine how far you’ve traveled on a particular charge
• Select when to stop, start, or how much to charge your vehicle (5)
The e-Golf vehicle will be available only at participating dealers in CA, CT, DC, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and VT. 3 years of complimentary e-Golf specific VW Car-Net features available after activation of 6-month VW Car-Net trial.
1.Automatic Crash Notification may be enabled for up to 6 months without activating a trial or paid subscription; Manual Emergency Call feature and all other VW Car-Net features require trial or paid subscription. VW Car-Net services require vehicle cellular connectivity and availability of vehicle GPS signal. VW Car-Net includes services that may collect location information. See applicable Terms of Service available at www.vw.com/carnet for details. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
2.Requires compatible factory installed navigation system. Standard text and data rates apply.
3.Always obey local speed and traffic laws.
4.Battery capacity decreases with time and use. See owner’s manual for details. Not using the vehicle for long periods can cause damage to the high-voltage battery. See owner’s manual for details.
5.Charges up to 80% in 30 minutes Requires charging at select DC fast charging stations. Frequent and consecutive high-voltage charging (including DC charging) can permanently decrease the capacity of the high-voltage battery. See owner's manual for details.
©2015 Volkswagen of America, Inc. “Volkswagen,” “VW,” “Das Auto,” all model names and the Volkswagen logo are registered trademarks of Volkswagen AG. "Car-Net" is a registered trademark of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.. Google, Google Play, and Android are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All rights reserved.
VW Car-Net is powered by Verizon Telematics, Inc
**DECEMBER SPECIAL $1.99
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Missing Menu button - note, on some newer phones such as Galaxy S5 and HTC One, a select few are reporting that they are not seeing the soft menu button show up in the app. All you need to do is hard press the home button on the phone while you are in the app and the menu button will show up. For S5 users, press and hold down the multitask key.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
Note the result is WHP (Wheel HP) which is less than the actual engine power output, due to drivetrain losses.
The actual engine power is 10 - 20 % above the displayed results and depends on your configuration.
(Standard / automatic, AWD, etc).
Beside the Dyno function, you can read and CLEAR diagnostic trouble codes and read real time ecu data.
Preferred usage: connect to ecu,drive in second gear around idle speed, press start button.
Give full throttle until engine speed reaches the rpm limit (or less).
The car weight field should be set to gross weight: curb weight + fuel weight + passenger(s) weight.
Safety first! Consider taking the measurement on a private / closed road with a helper using the app while you drive.