Need to track classroom attendance? We are glad you found AccuClass, the easy way to track classroom attendance. Use this app to:
Instructors and Institutions:
• Call the roll with your Android device. Simply mark the appropriate attendance status for each student: present, absent, tardy, etc.
• Track attendance by proximity. Students who are in the classroom will be signed in automatically.
• Ability to allow students to sign in or out by showing a class QR code.
• Use the camera of the Android device to read a QR barcode on the ID card to sign students in.
• Use the camera of an Android tablet placed in a kiosk display stand to read a QR barcode and sign students in.
• View the attendance status.
• Sync with the AccuClass portal in the cloud.
• View your attendance status.
• Sign in by scanning a class QR.
• Sign in automatically when you are in the classroom.
• Get announcements
• Ability to view your profile and upload your avatar.
AccuClass simplifies the attendance data management as it allows you to import and export your data in the cloud. Simply log in to the AccuClass portal site to import your students and class schedule. Sync the Android device with the portal to transfer this data to the device and to transfer the attendance data from the device to the portal. Access your attendance reports online from anywhere at any time.
AccuClass can work for a single instructor / teacher tracking the attendance of their own classes, or for an institution tracking the attendance at several or all classes.
The AccuClass app is provided for free. An account for the AccuClass cloud-based portal is also required to use the system. A complimentary 30-day trial account is available via the AccuClass website at http://www.accuclass.com.