Verbs in combination with subjective pronouns are pronounced randomly in the present, past and future tenses in interrogative, affirmative and negative forms. You must independently recall the translation of the phrase, which after a short pause is pronounced by the program automatically for self-control.
Features of the program:
1. No internet connection required.
2. Speaks phrases in the background and when the phone screen is off.
3. You can select individual phrases or sections that you want to remember.
4. The simulator is started by pressing the "Start" button.
5. In the "Settings" section, you can select the pause time (from 1 to 15 seconds) and one of three modes:
- the text is pronounced in English, then (after a pause) in Russian;
- the text is pronounced in Russian, then (after a pause) in English;
- the text is pronounced only in English (with a pause between the phrases);
It is recommended to alternate between English-Russian and Russian-English modes. In the second mode, it is better to pronounce English phrases aloud.