Enjoying 1,000 years of democracy and the Rule of Law, England’s legacy of stability and entrepreneurship makes it a preferred trading partner for many Fortune 500 businesses and for the world’s most dynamic commercial cultures. For more than 60 years, the English have had a high level of involvement with the UAE, and there is booming bilateral trade, a large British
population and two-way tourism.
The British Government’s Department for International Trade has a major presence in the UAE – which is the UK’s largest export market in the Middle East and the 13th biggest globally, exporting goods and services valued at $10 billion per year. Yet paradoxically, while the devolved Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish administrations have offices in Dubai and missions outside of the UK, English companies haven’t had a representative body supporting their interests – and hence, the English Business Council was born.
ABOUT US – SERVICES & BENEFITS
- Finding Partners - Marrying the right business partner to grow your organisation’s presence and capabilities can be crucial to new market success. We match-make with profitable results to companies most suited to your needs.
- International Market Research - We help you develop a deeper understanding of your commercial ecosystem, to tap your current and targeted overseas markets for profitable growth using industry specific professionals and
- Strategic Advice - We help you build and implement the right strategy for taking your business beyond borders with clear, achievable objectives which mitigate risk and increase revenues.
- Marketing Intelligence - A Marketeer’s toolkit is at its most powerful when its tools are used creatively and in the right sequence. We complement your existing teams with international insights and local knowledge.
- Cultural Intelligence - We improve your organization’s cultural intelligence by building a capacity for rewarding relationships that can enhance your business goals and boost negotiation outcomes.
- Corporate Diplomacy - Building long-lasting and profitable relationships in new markets can be difficult. We challenge assumptions about the practices and expectations which get in the way of the best business outcomes – and help you reap the benefits!