Shh, Zombies is the hit new game from Enigma 23 - set in a cuboid word where the people, nature and even the architecture is cuboid! The poor people of Shh, Zombies evolved with their heads always looking to the sky, which gives them a much brighter outlook on life, especially since the zombie problem broke out.
With a spring in his step our hero, Jim, happily bounces along the path set by the user to reach the safety of the level exit - and the safe house hidden below!
* A bird’s eye view of the play area allows you to plan every move.
* Deep, turn-based puzzle action. You can set up Jim’s path, avoid the zombies, and watch the action unfold!
* Detailed, gorgeous voxel graphics.
* Immersive zombie AI - attracted by sight and sound!
* Lots of replayability, with multiple game modes. Day Time (Normal Difficulty) and Night Time (Hard Difficulty), giving you twice the game!
* Beware of Night Time, as more zombies and less lights mean you’re the first snack on the menu!