Explore (and enjoy) the fabulous wind and solar potential of Turkey.
Based on your location information provided by your iPhone or iPad, access the details of the wind and solar farms around you.
MegaWhat has been recognized with great appreciation not only by the market experts but also by everyone who embraces sustainable future as a way of life.
MegaWhat has now evolved with brand new features to improve your experience.
With MegaWhat you can access the location, installed capacity, wind turbine or PV module brand and date of commissioning information of:
- Licensed wind farms
- Licensed solar farms
- Wind and solar farms which are exempted from the obligation to obtain license (namely, with installed capacities less than 1MW) and are officially commissioned.
Here are the main features of the new MegaWhat:
- Solar farms are on MegaWhat now. You use to browse wind farms on MegaWhat and now get ready to explore Turkey’s promising solar potential.
- Comprehensive search option. In addition to the browsing on the map function, the new MegaWhat now enables you to find the desired wind and solar farms by the key informations such as:
- City name
- Investor company
- Filter by farm type, solar or wind
- Turbine manufacturer
- PV Module manufacturer
- Share with MegaWhat. You can now share the wind and solar farm on your timeline via Twitter and Facebook with your followers. Besides you can send the information of the farm to your colleague or friend, by email.
- Photo gallery is now available. You can now browse the photo gallery of the selected wind or solar farm. You’re also very welcome to contribute to MegaWhat, by sending actual pictures of the farm.
- You can select your map among 4 different map styles, within the app settings.
- Enjoy using MegaWhat either in English or Turkish.
- Keep your frequently visited farms in your Favorites list and make them easily accessible.
- Brand new UI design. MegaWhat looks even more handsome on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad, thanks to iOS 8 compatible design.
* MegaWhat is an interactive application uses only the public information. The main goal of MegaWhat is to raise awareness on renewable energy and is not appropriate to use for commercial purposes.