La Vigna di Leonardo +
There is a story, for a long time fallen in oblivion, linking Leonardo da Vinci's affairs to the city of Milan. It is that of a vineyard, donated to Leonardo in 1498 by the Duke of Milan, Ludovico il Moro, and hiding legends about the life, works and followers of the artist. This little gem lies at the bottom of the Atellani House, a Renaissance residence rebuilt in the 900's thanks to the ingenious Milanese architect Piero Portaluppi.
Today you will also discover the story and in the most fascinating ways, thanks to La Vigna di Leonardo +, an innovative tool that will make your visit even more enjoyable, formative and entertaining.
Not a simple audio guide, but an app rich in special content and interactive features that will accompany you in environments rich in curious anecdotes. These contents will automatically activate for proximity and will guarantee you an immersive and without distractions experience. You can, of course, choose freely whether you are using earphones or, more simply, closing the smartphone to your ear, using the unique feature of HearMe (patent pending by Enjoymuseum srl).
In this way La Vigna di Leonardo + will reveal additional information, historical details, biographical notes, thematic insights and interdisciplinary links that you will always have at your fingertips.
Interactive features will let you express the moods aroused by the various contents and will give you the opportunity to let La Vigna di Leonardo + dialogue with the most beloved social channels.
It contains (partial access for the “preview” mode):
- images of environments, works, characters and historical documents, zoomable in HD (at the museum)
- detailed descriptions of the rooms and vineyard
- tutorial (introduction to the App features)
- “like” function (to express and share your preferences to all Vigna visitors)
- “tips“ function (allows access to anecdotes and curiosities)
- “share social” function (to share the elements of interest on your favorite social)
- multi linguage (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Milanese)
- information: timetables, prices, addresses, contacts
The “preview” mode of the App allows access to some of the information: once in the museum, the proximity sensors there placed will activate the access to the full visit.
Once the visit is complete, the Memory function will also be active and all information in the App will remain active and viewable.
La Vigna di Leonardo + is part of the service for art, exhibitions and museums offered by Enjoymuseum srl.
- An internet connection is required, provided free of charge at the museum (please ask for on-site)
- We recommend the availability of approximately 600 MB of free space on the device.