Bravo It's a good friend but the Asr time is not correct. Here we pray Asr between 3.15 and 3.50 pm, but the app's Asr time here is 4.58 Hannafi and 4.08 Shaafi. Two more stars waiting.
United States of America I love this app I would like to say our brother's providers us this app thank you Allah bless you.
BELAL App. Misspelled Arabic Word Dear developer Many thanks for Belal App. It is great and practical app with excellent features. I would like to notify you about the word (Shurukh ) which suppose to mean Sunrise, in Arabic. It is misspelled. It should be (Shurooq) or (Shuruq). In Arabic, Shurukh means fractions or cracks!! Not sunrise. !! Please consider replacing it.
Deleted it cant down load Note happy Assist pls
The last updating was very good because it getting much much better than before. I recommend every one to use it.
The best app for prayer
- AWQAF Prayer Times tables have been improved
- the number of supported cities has been improved
- when you tap on the compass in the top right corner, a bigger compass will replace the analog clock
- the calendar now shows both the Gregorian and Hijri calendar
- a page with a list of useful links has been added
- a new set of Athans have been added
- you can setup your custom DST settings for each location
- the app stores the configuration for each location
- a gold theme has been added
Bilal muezzin of the Prophet without Internet software and contains a prayer appeal months Senate and readers.
Athan helps you find prayer times, Qibla direction, and directions to mosques