Mobile marketing for agents who dream BIG!
SuperAgent is your one-stop marketing solution, giving you:
1. Marketing Posters to get more customers and and build relationship
2. Plan Combinations and Plan Presentations to convince customers easily, and
3. Policy Servicing to send Reminders, Policy Details, Loan information, etc.
4. Videos to explain insurance benefits like an expert
The app has a free 15-day trial, with access to most features.
- Completely offline
- Creative marketing posters to help you do concept selling and keep in touch
- Well-designed presentations for each LIC plan (show on mobile or send PDF)
- Presentations and PDFs can be made without internet connection (like when you are in a meeting)
- You can customize all proposals and posters with your details and photo
- 2-min videos to explain insurance benefits like an expert
- Updated content every week - so you can send new things to your customers
About the parent company:
enParadigm Performance Solutions is one of India's leading corporate education firms. Run by IIM Ahmedabad alumni, it designs and delivers simulations, tools and workshops for senior business leaders and field sales force.
Our client list of 320+ companies includes LIC, Citibank, HSBC, Birla Sun Life, Tata AIG, Bajaj Allianz, Reliance Capital, Coca Cola, etc.
Find out more about enParadigm at enparadigm.com or enparadigm.com/superagent.
Copyright and privacy:
- enParadigm Performance Solutions is not affiliated to LIC, the Life Insurance Corporation of India, or any of its partners
- All information is provided on an as-is basis, users are advised to check all facts with the latest official releases from LIC
- enParadigm Performance Solutions is not liable for any loss to the user or his affiliates and customers, arising directly or indirectly out of the use of the SuperAgent app
- All material herein in the copyright of enParadigm Performance Solutions Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission from the same
- Please read our end user licence agreement for more details: http://enparadigm.com/end-user-license-agreement/