Nutrition, fitness and sleep: your lifestyle has a big impact how you feel now and in the future. Positive changes can improve mood, energy, immunity and overall wellbeing, and help prevent inflammation, depression, obesity, and chronic diseases like diabetes or heart disease). enquos Total Health's system for assessing, understanding and improving your lifestyle will help you get the answers you need so you can feel your best. You’ll discover if you meet personalized health recommendations and nutritional targets. You’ll learn why it matters for you. You’ll see precisely what you need to do and how to make changes easily and efficiently.
Nutrition: What you eat fuels your body. An inadequate diet or nutritional deficiencies can cause low energy, fatigue, slow recovery, impaired immunity and increase the risk of diseases and disorders in the future. Appropriate macronutrient, vitamin, mineral and other micronutrient intake supports health and wellbeing and helps prevent disorders or diseases. Is your body is getting what it needs to perform? Total Health’s diet tracking & analysis gives you the big picture with macronutrient caloric breakdown, diet quality with empty & excess calories and omega 3 to 6 ratio. Advanced micronutrient tracking allows you to optimize your intake of essential nutrients.
Fitness: Your body is built to move. Being sedentary contributes to poor physical performance, lower overall mood and is a major risk factor for obesity, diabetes and other chronic diseases. Exercise helps you perform better physically and mentally and stay healthier. Are you active enough to maintain and improve your health? Total Health’s fitness tracking & analysis shows you the intensity of your exercise and day to day variation in your activity and caloric burn and how well you meet guidelines for exercise and daily activity.
Sleep: Your mind and body recover as you sleep. Insufficient or irregular sleep causes fatigue, lower mental and physical performance and is linked to the development of many health issues including obesity, harmful metabolic changes, and chronic diseases. Sufficient sleep improves energy levels, memory and mood, while reducing accidents, anxiety and lowering many long term health risks. Are you getting the right amount? Total Health’s sleep tracking and analysis quantifies sleep, highlights regularity of sleep habits and how well you meet guidelines for sleep.
By assessing your nutrition, fitness and sleep together, you’ll have essential information to make targeted changes to your lifestyle and improve your health. Better mood, higher energy, improved performance? Imagine how great you could feel with Total Health.
Total Health: Android features
- Timeline & Daily Summary give an overview of your day’s actions and nutrition
- Advanced Nutrition tracking with research grade 150+ nutrient database
- Exercise tracking with GPS enabled live recording & Bluetooth HR strap connectivity
- Sleep tracking
- Full offline functionality with automatic syncing
- Google Fit integration
Additional Total Health features
- weekly lifestyle goals & analysis- meet nutrition, exercise and sleep goals; dig deeper into your exercise, sleep and activity habits; understand the quality, composition and nutritional sufficiency of your diet
- track body composition, measurements, resting metabolic rate, vo2 Max, blood pressure, glucose
- add recipes, supplements & foods
- connect Fitbit, Nokia Health & Polar devices
- plus all tracking & overview features from mobile