With Claim 360º, you can:
• Submit a healthcare claim to Desjardins for yourself or any of your dependants in less than 30 seconds. No paper, no forms—everything’s done with a few simple steps on your tablet or smartphone.
• Get reimbursed sooner than you would by submitting your claim by mail.
• Track your most recent claims.
• Manage your list of healthcare professionals.
• Access your drug card to show to your pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
• Check the balance in your Health Spending Account, if you have one.
• Contact our customer service representatives, technical support agents or Travel Assistance team.
With Claim 360º, your group insurance is at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you need it.
To use this app you must be:
• An active member of a plan that accepts online claims
• Registered for the secure site for plan members (www.desjardinslifeinsurance.com/planmember)
• Registered for the direct deposit and electronic notice service
Access to certain features may vary by plan.
*Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
Want to share your comments or suggestions about Claim 360° ? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use AccèsD mobile to:
• check your caisse, credit card and prepaid card account balances without having to log in
• check your loans, term savings deposits and transactions for the past 31 days
• search transactions made in your various accounts by type and period
• pay your bills, credit card accounts and Accord D financing plan and pay your line of credit.
• transfer funds between your accounts and between individuals (including transfers to the account of a Visa Desjardins* cardholder). Add or delete recipients
• make Interac e-Transfers™
• select a monthly plan or change your current one
• open a High Interest S@vings Account or invest inTerm S@vings
• use the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool
• get access to Visa Desjardins cash advances
• add organizations for bill payments
• use the My budget tool to manage your budget
• make an RRSP contribution to your RS RRSP account
• see, modify or delete pending transactions
You can also use Desjardins mobile services to:
• find a caisse, Desjardins Business centre or ATM
• get the phone numbers to reach us
• use the currency converter
• check rates
• follow the stock market and trade securities on the Disnat mobile site
• check Desjardins job opportunities
• access the Desjardins assistance services mobile app
• request a car or tenant insurance quote
• see Desjardins Member Advantages
• access informational content on products and services.
N.B.: The features available on Personal or Business mobile services may vary.
™ Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
We always take your comments into account when developing new services. Keep sending us your suggestions! You can write to us at email@example.com.
Leave your wallet, credit cards and pocket change at home. Sign up for mobile payments at no cost and make credit card purchases of $100 or less with your smartphone.
WHO CAN USE IT
To use the service, you must:
• have an eligible Visa Desjardins card
• have an eligible plan with Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile or Rogers and get a NFC (contactless) SIM card
• have an eligible smartphone, purchased from your mobility provider.
WHERE TO USE IT
Make mobile payments in any establishment with a terminal displaying the contactless symbol.
HOW TO USE IT
Hold your smartphone near a store’s merchant terminal and keep it still for a few seconds to make a payment.
AS SAFE AS A CREDIT CARD:
• You keep your phone in hand during the entire transaction.
• You benefit from Zero Liability in the event of fraud.
• You may cancel the service if your phone is lost or stolen.
• You can’t be charged twice for the same transaction.
• Your identity is protected. No personal information can be obtained from the app.
ALL ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Thanks to Desjardins, you can stay in control of your finances no matter where you are:
• Make purchase with the Mobile Payment app.
• Monitor your transactions on AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires mobile.
To learn more, go to www.desjardins.com/mobilepayment
We thank you for your comments. You can rest assured that we read all of them attentively. Unfortunately, we cannot follow up with you through the Google Play. If you want to get a reply from us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is very important to us and it is an integral part of the development of our mobile services.
As a paymaster, receive notices confirming that payroll has been run, the amount debited, the number of employees treated and other relevant information.
As an employee, be informed in real time and check out your pay stub directly on your phone!
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE?
VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE WHEREVER YOU GO
You can view your balance and recent transactions for each of your Caisses populaires acadiennes accounts.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
It’s easy to transfer funds between your Caisses populaires acadiennes accounts and you can do it at any time. Just select the source account and then the destination account and it’s done!
REIMBURSE A FRIEND
Use your mobile device to transfer funds to a person already on your list of recipients in AccèsD. Reimburse a friend, transfer funds to your student child… it makes your life a lot easier.
PAY YOUR BILLS
Take a moment to pay your regular bills. First select the account you want to use to make your payment and then select the supplier.
CHECK INTEREST RATES
You’ll have access to current rates for various mortgage loans, the prime rate, personal base rate and exchange rates for currency.
The AccèsD mobile site is secure and offers most of the same security features as the standard AccèsD site, such as data encryption and security questions.
We always take your comments into account when developing new services. Keep sending us your suggestions! You can write to us at email@example.com
“FAST AND EASY. And its simple. If you buy precious metal then this app is a must for you(r) smartphone” - ★★★★★ B. Sutherland
“Fast and easy to check my MILLIONS in gold and silver” - ★★★★★ John Casbon
“Very nice application. Out of many, this is the one I always open when THINGS GET SERIOUS.” - ★★★★★ James B.
“Thank you for adding the gold/silver ratio and platinum and palladium prices! This app is now a ONE-STOP SHOP for precious metal price data.” - ★★★★★ Trevor Sutcliffe
Many users have found the app useful in their daily life. Will it be beneficial for you too ?
HERE's how the app could help YOU to enhance your precious metal investing and trading experience:
▪ Quickly check the latest spot prices when trading physical gold coins or silver bars at local pawn shops or one-on-one negotiation.
▪ Historical charts ranging from 24-hour period to 10-year period (more on this feature later) enables you to have insights into short, medium and long term price trends for each of the precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
▪ Able to keep track of Gold/Silver ratio to see how undervalued or overvalued between the two metals. For example, the spike in Gold/Silver ratio value (September 2014) have shown that silver is now even more undervalued than gold, which could potentially be a strong signal to stack up more silver.
▪ This app is a one-stop shop for precious metal price data AND financial news. Whenever there’s major price movement in the market, just go to the “Gold & Silver News” section of the app to quickly find out what’s going on from a curated list of credible financial news sources (detail list are shown below).
▪ Fast 2-Click access to today’s up to the minute platinum, palladium, silver and gold prices in USD per oz (Bid and Ask Price).
▪ Historical price charts for gold, silver, platinum and palladium which includes,
⁃ Global Spot Price for last 24 Hours, 30 Days, 60 Days, 6 Months, 1 Year, 5 Years and 10 Years
⁃ London Fix Spot Price for last 1 Year, 2 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years.
⁃ ALL the above charts in one screen per precious metal for easy access.
▪ Gold/Silver Ratio charts which includes,
⁃ Last 24 Hours, 30 Days, 60 Days, 1 Year, 5 Years, 10 Years
⁃ One bonus chart dated all the way back to 1687 for a view of the long term perspective.
▪ A personally curated list of financial news sources. The full list is shown below,
BullionVault, Casey Research, DollarCollapse, Eric Sprott, Financial Sense, Forbes Gold & Commodities, GATA, GoldMoney, GoldSeek, Jesse’s Cafe Americain, Jim Rickards, Jim Rogers, Jim Sinclair, King World News, Lew Rockwell, Ludwig Von Mises, Marc Faber, Max Keiser, MineWeb, Paul Craig Robers, Peak Prosperity, Peter Schiff, RIchard Duncan, SGTReport, SHTFPlan, David Morgan Silver Investor, SilverDoctors, SilverSeek, TF Metals Report, USAWatchdog and Zero Hedge.
**I’m always adding new sources to the list, suggestions are most welcome.**
▪ Zoom Feature enabled.
▪ Tilt horizontal view for larger chart displays.
▪ Shortcut navigation menu on top right to quickly move from one section to another.
IF this app looks right for you, here’s what you need to do,
1) Tap on the ‘Install’ button on top to download for FREE.
2) Start using and enjoy the benefits of this app immediately!
3) As an option, if you would like an advertisement-free version, you can tap on a “Purchase Ad-Free Version” button in the main menu to make a purchase. Once again, this is optional, either way you’ll still be enjoying the full benefits of the app.
Suggestion and feedback are most welcome, please send all comments and bug reports to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S: I believe in “eating your own dog food”, therefore as a fellow gold enthusiast myself, I’m also a daily user of this app.
P.P.S: Charts and data in the application are sourced from www.kitco.com.