This technology uses a set of updatable policy files designed to help protect your device data.
As new threats are detected, Samsung updates the security policies on the device to prevent these new attacks.
This feature is always enabled and allows your device to be protected after a threat is detected, instead of waiting for the next scheduled software upgrade.
Installing this update ensures that you have up-to-date protections for your device.
For more on SE for Android or for tips on securing your device, please visit https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-workspace/how-to/lock-down-android.
Samsung My KNOX is a separate environment on your smartphone, complete with its own home screen, launcher, apps and widgets. All data inside Samsung My KNOX is encrypted, providing a secure and productive way to access confidential email and apps.
Samsung My KNOX is designed to meet the enterprise security requirements, and as such, does not work on rooted devices.
Samsung My KNOX creates a secure and productive space on your device
Samsung My KNOX creates a separate, secure environment on your device for all your work-related data, ensuring it doesn’t mix with personal data. Apps outside the My KNOX environment cannot access data inside it, and apps inside My KNOX cannot access data outside it.
• Convenience – Two devices in one: Increased separation between personal and enterprise data.
• Easy setup – No IT admin assistance needed.
• Powerful, free apps – Pre-loaded in Samsung My KNOX.
• Better security –Hardware and software security that delivers multiple protection layers for the operating system and apps.
• Better privacy –Securely separates work data and apps from everyday content
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “A must have! Saves me having to carry two phones about plus the security slots in nicely with our architecture.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Great app! I love how this allows me to keep private stuff on my phone truly private.”
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ “Awesome app”
The Samsung My KNOX User Portal allows you to remotely manage your device
• Find Now – If you lose your device, the Samsung My KNOX User Portal can locate it via Google Maps.
• Lock Device – Remotely lock your lost device to ensure no one can access it until you retrieve it.
• Wipe Device – Remotely factory reset the device (all data, not just data inside Samsung My KNOX).
• Lock KNOX – Remotely lock the Samsung My KNOX environment, rather than the device.
Pre-loaded apps to help you stay productive
Samsung My KNOX comes preloaded with apps for email, calendar, contacts, music and video playback, and more. Additionally, you may also add apps from your personal space on installation. Based on your device model and carrier, some pre-installed apps may differ.
Visit SamsungKNOX.com to discover more Samsung KNOX products.
Visit https://www.samsungknox.com/contact/my-knox for technical support for Samsung My KNOX
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
- Björn Sobolewski
- Elias Holzmann
- Torsten Bischof
- Daniel Macedo
- Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
- Wilco van Tilburg
- Patrick DARRICAU
- David opdebeeck
- George Camargo
- Fernando G
- Florin Radulescu
- Mehmet Ali Inceefe
- Tufan Bağdu
- Ömer from steppes
- Adair Moreno Matus
- Amer ahmad
- Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
- Matthew Hoyles
- Lachezar Gorchev
- Fabian Thomys
- Alejandro Celis
- Juan Diego Iannelli
- Pierre-Louis Russo
- Alfred Spijker
- Matúš Moravčík
- Julian David Strassegger
- Nickolay Umnoff
- Anil R Chaudhari
- abdullah almuzahmi
- and many other people
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
Great app! Works perfectly fine on my Samsung Note 2. No issues so far. I recommend this app for anyone looking for a 1 touch, easy app to help with battery life.
★★★★★ Nexus 4
Nifty Many useful features for the avg Joe ..if you need to speed up, clean up or improve battery life this app is for you.
★★★★★ Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
Brilliant This application is amazing finally I can have just one app that can do everything.
★★★★★ Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
excellent big changes came after i used this app. highly recommend to everyone!
Phone feeling sluggish? Running low on space? Optimize your smartphone now with a suite of super-convenient tools.
Use Super Optimize to identify and terminate memory and battery-hogging apps, free up precious space by clearing out cache files, and enhance your privacy by wiping away search histories and more!
Hundreds of thousands of Android users trust Super Optimize to keep their phones happy!
★ Battery management: extend battery life by switching off components you don't need. Put your phone into "Eco mode" with one tap.
★ System management: remove temporary files and claw back your precious disk space, app by app. Terminate apps and processes you don't need.
★ Uninstall apps effortlessly.
★ History management: clear your call history, message drafts, email search history and more.
★ Transfer apps to and from the SD card.
★ Manage volume and brightness settings in a simple interface.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
SwiftKey is the alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android - free. It's the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 70 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Express yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and useful Emoji Prediction that learns your favorites. SwiftKey's smart predictive keyboard can also suggest emoji to match your words.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions to enter whole words in one go for easy, fast typing.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store
Celebrate College Basketball Fever this March and show your team spirit by customizing the keyboard with one of our College Basketball themes.
TRUE BILINGUAL TYPING
Amazing bilingual typing so you can type in two or three languages with speed and ease. Seamlessly type in over 80 languages, and select up to three languages at once for multilingual typing.
SECURE BACKUP AND PERSONALIZATION
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
Spanish (Latin America)
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For more information on emoji support, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've previously typed.
For answers to other commonly asked questions please visit https://support.swiftkey.com/ or do a Google search for 'SwiftKey Support'.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Forget task killers! AutoKiller Memory Optimizer is not a regular task manager, it is an award winner memory (minfree) tweaker, it fine tunes android systems inner memory manager to keep your device fast over time. As a side effect it also lowers battery consumption. Also includes a manual process/service manager and a DashClock extension.
- ROOT REQUIRED to set minfree values, unrooted devices will only have an emulation of this feature
- if you have questions or you face errors please check home page or write a mail
- for more details see home page http://andrs.w3pla.net
PRO key app is available on the play store!
Donators and PRO users receive additional features:
- no ads
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- apply kernel tweaks on boot
- alternate preset (while screen is off)
- all widgets
- quick restart
- memory reclaim
- low intervals selectable for minfree emulators
Please be careful, apps with very similar look and name are distributed, they can be malicious.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with EclipSim --
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
• Multiple tabs - Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
Ultimate Backup (Free) features:
Backup to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or local storage
Backup/testore calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi, messages, etc.
Freeze system and user apps
Convert user apps to system apps or vice versa
Link apps to Google Play and set automatic updates
Kill or force close any running app
Select apps to kill at boot
Create app groups and multi-select apps
Send or share your apps
View application & Google Play details
Explore an app's data and APK file
Clear app data and cache
Fix permissions (stops force closes) on apps
Create and restore Nandroid backups (CWMR, TWRP)
Ultimate Backup (Premium) features:
Restore from cloud
Extract & advanced restore from nandroid backups
Kill apps at boot
Note: If your phone is not rooted the app will be limited in some features.
Why do you need so many permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Superuser - Backup application data
• Mail: S/MIME, HTML, gestures, flag messages for follow-up, out of office
• Calendar: Create/edit meetings, accept/decline invitations, highlight VIP calendar alerts
• Contacts: Corporate directory lookup, mark contacts as VIPs, export to personal address book
• Tasks: Set, view, edit, sort, delete tasks
• Downloads: Save, view and share attachments
Seamless integration: Divide Productivity apps communicate with each other and apps deployed by IT. Divide Productivity can be securely managed and configured by your IT organization.