AndroInk is a vector graphics editor that allows design professionals and principiants to create a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and web graphics. It contains two main modules:
A) The vector graphics editor module, which provides the following functionality:
- Drawing tools with a pencil, pen tool and calligraphy tool.
- Shape tools to create rectangles, ellipses, stars/polygons, spirals.
- Text tool.
- Tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones.
- Transformations like moving, scaling, rotating, skewing.
- Grouping objects.
- Multilayer support.
- Color selector (RGB, HSL, CMYK, color wheel, CMS)
- Color picker tool.
- Copy/paste style.
- Pattern fills.
- Alpha transparency support for display and PNG export.
- SVG format file generation and editing
- PNG, OpenDocument Drawing, DXF, sk1, PDF, EPS and PostScript export formats.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.offidocs.com. But note that the AndroInk app has its own instructions when the image is being edited. It has several buttons for the operations:
- "Write mode", use a finger to modify the image or photo.
- "Move mode", drag your two fingers to move the app and the image with your finger.
- "Zoom In & Out", swipe your two fingers to zoom in or zoom out the app and image.
- "Save the image" -> "Click in File > Overwrite the image opened" to save the image in the server. It will be saved locally when you click in Exit button.
- "KeyBoard", which opens or closes the phone keyboard that allows you to write any text.
- "Exit", which closes the editor view and saves locally the image as it is downloaded from the cloud.
B) The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
- Bookmarks over the files or directories.
- View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
- Grid, List and Icons views available.
- Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
- FTP access integrated.
- Image preview support
- Search for files
- Recent files
- Open Source