AndroPainter is an image editor that allows to edit and create photos and images. It is program to retouch photos, convert image formats, modify icons, logos, diagrams, illustrations and any complex painting. It combines the functionality of an android file manager with a software for image manipulation provided by OffiDocs cloud system. It contains two main modules:
* The image editor module, which provides the following functionality:
- Common image editor tools: paint brush, pencil, airbrush, eraser and ink utilities. - Different image selection tools to capture an image area: either a rectangular areas, or a circular areas; or a free selection. - Multiple Undo/Redo. - Smart image editor tools: + Copy pixels using a brush. + Copy pixels from an area and corrects tone and color. + Blurs and sharpens using a brush. + Tool to fill an area selected with a color or pattern. + Blend tool to fill an area slected with a color gradient - Multilayer supported as an image being edited by AndroPainter can consist of many layers in a stack. - Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip. - Colors selection using palettes or a color chooser. - Color blending. - Full alpha channel support. - The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG, JPG, JFIF, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.offidocs.com. But note that the AndroPainter app has its own instructions when the image is being edited. It has several buttons for the operations:
- "Write mode", use a finger to modify the image or photo. - "Move mode", drag your two fingers to move the app and the image with your finger. - "Zoom In & Out", swipe your two fingers to zoom in or zoom out the app and image. - "Save the image" -> "Click in File > Overwrite the image opened" to save the image in the server. It will be saved locally when you click in Exit button. - "KeyBoard", which opens or closes the phone keyboard that allows you to write any text. - "Exit", which closes the editor view and saves locally the image as it is downloaded from the cloud.
* The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager. - All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc. - Bookmarks over the files or directories. - View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date. - Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets. - Grid, List and Icons views available. - Sort by name, last modified, size or type. - FTP access integrated. - Image preview support - Search for files - Recent files - Open Source