=> Convert your blood sugar reading American standard and United Kingdom Standard like mmol/L or mg/dl both
=> Showing simple UI Normal Range List before getting meal and getting after 2 hours meal with children
=> compare your getting result with Normal List
then taking advice from your doctor
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
✓ Know how fast your heart is beating
It can be very useful while exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of screens.
✓ Android Wear support
Cardiograph is specifically designed with Android Wear support. You can measure your pulse using the hear rate sensor in your smartwatch. Please note that Cardiograph will work on smartwatches with a heart rate sensor only.
Please note: If your device doesn't have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Heart Rate Monitor app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Monitor is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
HOW TO USE?
Lightly place the tip of your left hand index finger on the camera lens so it completely covers the lens and press START.
Hold until the measurement is complete. Hold your phone steady.
If your camera does not have flash, measure your heart rate in well-lit environment. If you are not getting any readings readjust the position of your finger. If your device does not have back facing camera but has front facing camera such as Nexus 7 use the front facing camera.
Heart Rate Monitor app is extremely accurate and it does not need any external hardware to be used. Whole process is done quickly, precisely, simply. Get your heart rate instantly, process is quick and easy. A must have app for every smartphone, try it now!
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Glucose is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their. This app is simple and easy to handle giving your sugar result in different units.
- High Blood Sugar Levels – High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. glucose buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose blood sugar levels and take control of your diabetes today!
Sugar log is only a tool for keeping track of sugar levels. Pleases contact a health professional for any health related advices. It is the users sole responsibility to determine in which way he/she decides to use it, and the developer recommends that important data is kept track of in an alternative way as well. The developer should in no way be held responsible for any eventual loss of such information, not even if such loss occurs because of poor design of this or any future version of the application.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter and mobile device are compatible with the Glooko app.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends chronologically, by periods in the day, or by statistics.
- Visualize how your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync device works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano*
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go*
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa*
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano*
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT ** (use micro-to-micro USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT LINK** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT*
- CVS TRUEresult®***
- CVS TRUEtrack®
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® Vital™
- Nipro TRUEbalance™
- Nipro TRUEread®
- Nipro TRUEresult®***
- Nipro TRUEtrack®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult®***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack®
- Walgreens TRUEresult®***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack®
*The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Go, ACCU-CHEK Performa, ACCU-CHEK Performa Nano, and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
**Requires a USB OTG Cable instead of the Glooko MeterSync Blue. It is sold separately at online and retail stores. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
***Requires a TRUEresult docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
- A quick way to enter your blood glucose level.
- The ability to check all your past measurements.
- A converter, supporting two-way conversion between US unit (mg/dL) and international unit (mmol/L).
- Statistics with the ability to compare your blood sugar levels with your own goals (Please consult your physician and set your maximum levels together).
- Report generator (from version 1.7): HTML reports can be created for the last 7, 15 or 30 days, and shared by email, skype, bluetooth, or saved to your Google Drive.
Feel free to get in touch with us, we value your feedback and are looking to improve blood sugar manager.
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes
- Leverages your iOS devices camera to detect fingertip coloration changes as blood flows in and out
- See your heartbeat on screen just like you would on a true cardiograph machine
- Tracks and tags each measurement for easy analyzation
- View which cardio zone you're in: Resting, Warm Up, Fat Burn, Cardio, Extreme Cardio, or Max Heart Rate
NOTE: Works best with devices that have a flash. Non-flash devices can be used in good lighting. Remember to only gently place fingertip on camera as pressing hard restricts blood flow.
Those needing SKEEPER Heart Rate
① After heavy drinking
② Who are overweight or with abdominal obesity
③ Those who are under a lot of stress
④ Heavy smokers
- SKEEPER can be used for people of all ages from fetuses during infants and through children, grownups, and the elderly.
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- You can check your heart’s health objectively by comparing the measurement results with the American Heart Association’s standards for healthy heartbeats by age and gender’.
- SKEEPER also provides the sounds associated with different heart diseases via Littmann® Stethoscopes from 3M™ Healthcare, No. 1 in the world for electronic stethoscope sales. You can compare your results with the reference sounds.
- Besides the sound of your heart and heart beat (BPM), you can also check your real-time spectrogram (pulse) using a high-end medical instrument. SKEEPER helps in effective self-diagnosis.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Heart rate measurements – See total heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your own heartbeat
- Real-time spectrogram & pulse graph
- Manage your (heart-related) health records by date & condition
- Compare your heartbeat to other reference sounds – Provided by 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude), mode (normal/ emphasis), etc.
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
- what will be your children's probable blood group.
- From which group you can receive your blood
-To which group you can donate your blood
- Some important facts about blood group
- Address of local and major Blood bank, hospital of Bangladesh.
- You can share your blood group through different apps and social media to let them your group type. It might help you later to someone find the correct group and save life.
The application should be used on a regular basis to determine an athlete’s baseline. If the CNS Tap Test result is elevated it is suitable for a maximum effort or a heavy lifting day. If the CNS Tap Test result is lower than average it may indicate CNS fatigue and impending sickness, injury or over-training.
Both hands should be tested on a regular basis in a consistent environment, typically every morning on waking. The procedure for testing is:
- Rest hand palm down on the heel of the hand on a flat surface
- Tapping is done with the index (pointing finger), and all other fingers remain on the flat surface
- The timer starts with the first tap
- When the timer expires no further taps will be accepted
- The result can either be saved or discarded.
Multiple samples can be captured per day.
The resulting data can be graphed, emailed or managed from within CNS Tap Test.
MyHealthPoint offers a complete and comprehensive Diabetes Management solution. With the use of the MyGlucoHealth wireless Glucose meter, the world’s first FDA cleared meter and the most accurate meter on the market, managing your diabetes has never been easier and more complete. The MyGlucoHealth Meter wirelessly transmits your readings to your personal online portal that allows the secure sharing of your readings to the care team you choose! Automatic alerts are sent wirelessly on high and low readings and messages can be sent automatically if you forget to test. The solution is completely customized for you and all alerts, sharing of test results and reminders are set by you!
MyHealthPoint has tools to help track and record meals and snacks eaten. The nutrition component has many other features that allow you to chart nutrition goals and helps analyze the ratio of caloric intake and weight levels. Other features allows custom entry of values of foods that might be regional that are consumed.
Set and Track your weight goals! Simple Mobile and PC tools provides you with the ideal solution to help assist your weight management goals and allows easy charting to follow your progress to acheive your goals!
MyHealthPoint has many features that make it a complete mobile solution to record and chart all workouts, regardless of type and it uses the built in GPS functions of your mobile phone to track your runs, walks and hikes without the need for an additional pedometer. Results can be wirelessly or manual entered, depending on your choice to use an additional device.
Keep track of your blood pressure! simple tools allow you to input wirelessly (with compatible machines) or manually enter your blood pressure readings directly from your MyHealthPoint mobile app or from your PC!
MyHealthPoint features a complete and comprehensive tool to help manage your medications. Features include listing all your medications, dose information and frequency. Additional features also include inventory tracking, recording and alerts, reminders and confirmation of which medications are taken and offers customization features that can allow your care team to be aware of all medications that are prescribed and taken to be shared amongst your care team. Never run out of medication again or struggle to remember the names of medication and dosing your Doctor prescribes!
MyHealthPoint is consistently expanding the list of compatible wireless devices that will be able to upload health data and results automatically. Of course we will also continue to support manual data entry of medications, weight and body measurements, and blood pressure readings. MyHealthPoint is an open platform and has developed regional partnerships that will offer various levels of integration. Please be sure to check back regularly the list of new features and new compatible devices!